• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i have to remember to physically bow at coney's feet at this tourney, to apologize to him for apparently offending him at pound4, even though i didnt mean to

i got no hate against any smashers

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
anyone MM 2-10$

I use bowser and mk

I can also use any other character for the lulz

For the people who doesnt know me Im 5th on Quebec Pr

swordgard

Smash Hero
swordgard - 100 dollars
Wow.

What
the

Seriously 100$ MM?

I don't know, like maverick said, I do feel like I am going to get scrooged hard. I really feel like 100$ is a bit too much. Though I am really considering it.

If not, I would probably do one thats 50$. I dunnow, it just feels awkward to put 100$ on a single set XD.

edit: I know strife, no worries. Just making it clear though, Canadas a force to be reckoned with. If you think we are free, come and MM us. Especially if you main snake please : )

swordgard

Smash Hero
Actually not at all, if any of you knew me irl you'd know I am in this for the thrill of competition, and I am usually the one who goes around spending my money on impossible MMs.

I just never MMed for so much, kind of awkward. I still think I am going to end up accepting lmao.

EDIT: Just to make it clear, I don't even think M2K is impossible anyways. Holy seems much more proficient at the matchup.

swordgard

Smash Hero
swordgard - ill put no timer

ill do 50/100 dollar MMs with any/everyone btw
Got nothing to do with the timer XD.

M2K, I will money match you to whatever amount of money I won in money matches, to a minimum of 50$+amount won(if negative it is 50$). Is that good for you?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
JAson since you are doing so much with money why dont u help out isai/shizwiz/ and his brother lol

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
the situation with Isai I am talking to John from activegamers and am seeing if i can use his buddy passes to get him here for a very cheap price (like 1/3rd of the price more or less)

if so I will use this to get isai here and help shiz and his brother (isai is more likely to work though. I am saying this cuz not only do i not have shiz's info yet but if the buddy pass thing with john happens to not work out then .... there is no backup plan :( )

I hope he pulls thru for me

the only problem is that John can't get the tickets until 2-3 days before. SO if they leave Aug 4th then I can't buy (well, john can't buy) until Aug 1st/2nd

so it is kinda risky

but makes it REALLY cheap if this all works

he has 5 buddy passes that expire late august. I told him about this and he said he would help but ... I wouldn't rely on it. It's kind of more of a last-resort thing, but I wouldn't want to waste those 5 tickets either.

Anti - okay. Make sure to tell me what I'm doing wrong after we play.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Hmm, I need to MM razer, this way I can show people whatsup with Ics vs Snake.

Also, I am calling it right here, either me or holy are in top 4.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
m2k get at me $5 mm (can't afford to do anymore since its costing me ****load to come to Apex from Panama)
swordgard i'll do a mm, no more than $5 though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom