• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hey everyone.

Me and Shiz would really like to attend this tournament. The problem is, recently our family has been extremely impacted financially. I'm not asking for a pity party, but with stuff like our old house getting foreclosed and things like that the budget has been extremely tight. I was unemployed for a year and a half under 'unemployment' and just recently got myself a job working at BestBuy for Geek Squad. Unfortunately during my unemployment period I fell pretty far behind on my regular car payments so for me to just spend any money other than whats absolutely necessary would be irresponsible of me. Shiz has been attending trade school and with his class schedule he can barely afford any time on the job he has.

Basically if any of you could help us out financially, more so for the plane ticket, it'd be extremely appreciated both by me and Shiz. I don't know exactly what it is I need to do to make a donation account or something but if anyone can help it's be awesome. I don't know if KeepSpeedN wants to go. I'll ask him even though I doubt it. For now it's me and Shiz.
We got u man. If you make a paypal account and make it known, I would put in some for you and shiz.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Is there anyone from the Long Island NY area who is driving to Apex?

I really need a ride to give me a definite answer. :(

swordgard

Smash Hero
lol.

Ill play you. I gotta see for myself if youre really better than Cura.

$5?
For sure.

And really its not like Cura is the best ics in USA anyways. I think you should question yourself whether I am better than lain/meep : P

stingers

Smash Obsessed
kadaj why are you always invisible? wtf

coney I'll mm you with ROB too though I lost to hungryboxes ddd so I'm not expecting much out of this

Coney

Smash Master
oh my, i never thought i'd see the day where anyone would be bold enough to choose ROB against DDD, you folk must be kings among kings!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
As I have stated before, I live about 5 mins driving from the venue in a house. Its also very very much possibly considered wallking distance

Some OOC players have already pmed about staying over but this will only be possible if my parents go away for the weekend. They usually go to Ohio every first weekend of the month but randomly they decide not to go (they still went 8 of the past 10 times though)

So if they do decide to go, I will be willing to house people for like $5.00 a night and house up to around 40/50 people.

Sadly whether or not my parents are going to Ohio on this weekend is still not 100% sure atm but when it is (should be about 1 to 2 weeks before the friday or the tourney) I'll make a big post back here saying its cool.

For the OOC/OOS people that pmed me I still have the pms saved and ill remember.

swordgard

Smash Hero
So why are you playing sword?
Ahah, and the cycle goes on.

You trashtalked holy before too, know however that he is the only non-M2k MK who can take sets off holy in more than 1 tourney in a row.

Canadas got more than what you guys think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom