• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
If things are looking tight on time, maybe ssb64 can happen during Brawl+, because I have a strange feeling that there wouldn't be much overlap in interest there.

LLDL

Smash Hero
There is nothing going. Thats just how mango posts on smashboards.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hotel by mid july? lol thats not happening

guess i gotta wing it and have money to pay someone when i get there

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Obviously there's a huge # of people going and so the odds are low, but what's the housing situation? Are there any folks in NJ with some floor space or something still available?

D

Deleted member

I'll put money on HBox if anyone wants, as long as HBox goes tired so he can get some rest.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Those numbers don't add up LOL. I see 185 on the list, but the stats say that 105 for brawl and 90 for Melee.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
HBox will win cause

he gets

better while

Mango doesn't ever

improve

=D

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
id like to see mango v hbox in not a ****ing jiggs ditto were i want to blow my brains out

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
=|

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU ASSUME THAT AN ACCOUNT CALLED "MANGO FANBOY" IS ME?!?!

Alex: stop posting

btw, mango fanboy.. was mango. (incase some of you haven't put that together)
it was kinda obvious with his reply lol But

its much easier for you to say this since ur a mod and can check IPS, mister being smart.

M@v

Subarashii!
Booked my room at the Hyatt just now. ;)

I also found out my teammate's classes end last week of july. Therefore we are all good to go all 3 days of this.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
pretty sure hbox of all top players has the least amount of characters, i dont think hbox would even stand a chance against mango if he used ANYONE but puff.

jus' sayin

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wait what? i thought pp was winning APEX 2010. are the bets for mango and hbox on losers finals?

Reppin dat NC and i dont even play melee, Braw4lyfe.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
It turns out the great spam_arrows and an unknown player who could possibly take out PB&J and get 1st would be coming with me. As of now the only thing that stands in the way of that is housing. If someone knows something PM me.

just saw the housing thread. I'll check it out.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Hey everyone.

Me and Shiz would really like to attend this tournament. The problem is, recently our family has been extremely impacted financially. I'm not asking for a pity party, but with stuff like our old house getting foreclosed and things like that the budget has been extremely tight. I was unemployed for a year and a half under 'unemployment' and just recently got myself a job working at BestBuy for Geek Squad. Unfortunately during my unemployment period I fell pretty far behind on my regular car payments so for me to just spend any money other than whats absolutely necessary would be irresponsible of me. Shiz has been attending trade school and with his class schedule he can barely afford any time on the job he has.

Basically if any of you could help us out financially, more so for the plane ticket, it'd be extremely appreciated both by me and Shiz. I don't know exactly what it is I need to do to make a donation account or something but if anyone can help it's be awesome. I don't know if KeepSpeedN wants to go. I'll ask him even though I doubt it. For now it's me and Shiz.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey anything for a fellow Lehigh Arces resident!!!!

im me I am usually good at getting people to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom