• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I'll MM your Puff.

its called singles

$20
you don't play other characters hbox stop lyin
nah

Hungrybox's DK probably uses a lot of...

Ftilt.
i use bair a lot believe it or not

Hey Hbox, I'll $1 MM one of your non puff characters :D

Of just friendly the hell out of them :p
Falco :D

I'll do some cheap MMs vs your Falco and DK and I'd like to play your Puff in friendlies as well.
k

i will with mk for 20$ each noob

dont feed m2k more money play me >:[
I play the better game

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol juan's character is gay as **** in melee

but i'll be cheering for him ridiculously hard at apex

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Wow, who needs melee players when brawl players already insult themselves?

Is this what it's like to be in a brawl thread...?
Sorry man, I was just surprised by what seems to be the norm in threads I've seen dominated by Brawl players. Maybe it's a generational difference.
lol. You act like trash talk like this doesnt happen in melee threads, when it CLEARLY does...
Pretty sure it was M2K who called Ally a ***-eater.
Pretty sure that guy's been around for a while now.

Pretty sure every sentence I've started has had the words, "pretty sure".
Wow... I need sleep.
I said that the community was aged, not necessarily one individual player. Besides, M2K is part of the Brawl community, no? Are you overlooking the possibility that many people acquire similar social habits as those with whom they spend time?
lol @ diakonos.
calls brawl players out for trashtalking, and to prove his point, brings up something said by one of the top 5 (on a good day) melee players in the world?
Kid, I didn't call out Brawl players for trashtalking. I was only noticing that there appears to be a lot of open abuse and namecalling! It was an observation, not a declaration. And that isn't what I call "trashtalking"-- that misinterpretation of my post is courtesy of Ally, and you've carried it along.

For me to point out one of M2K's comments was strategic: I saw nothing of the sort from Jason before Brawl came around!

I see two kinds of people with some semblance of reason:
(1) Those who let rationale dictate their conclusion
(2) Those who have a conclusion, and gear "rationale" to meet that end.

Do we really want to be part of that second category?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Basically what it boils down to is that your taking things way more seriously than need be, because of some random joking around between friends.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
So I already posted the list of people I want to MM/Friendly in Melee.... but I also wanna play these people in Brawl (assuming they go):

M2K, DEHF, San, Xyro (we gotta play in person XD), Shaky, Smash64, all the Japanese, M@V, KID, NinjaLink, Atomsk, Deltacod, CO18, Inui, Razer, TKD, ADHD, Tyrant, Dojo, Lee Martin, Gnes, NickRiddle, DSF, mikeHAZE, Seibrik... umm anyone else who is good too lol. MM or friendlies, doesn't matter. My MK, Ness, or Pika...just no Marth vs Ness :[

I'm bringing $100 just for MMs but that's not gonna be enough for everyone, so first come first serve i guess lol.

By the way I know I won't be beating anyone here...primarily looking for advice XD

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Haha I hadn't thought of that. But now that you mention it I know Xyro will be responding within the next 15 minutes lmao.

Hi Xyro!

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Basically what it boils down to is that your taking things way more seriously than need be, because of some random joking around between friends.
You're probably right. I wasn't taking it too seriously initially, thus the joke about there being no need for melee'rs! But then the brawl players started getting mad because of my joke! And Ally, assuming that everyone shares in his humor, felt the need to defend his game's honor or something. And of course, this is done by calling others dumb.

I must be old-fashioned :p.

Forgive me.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
M2K,
ADHD,
DEHF,
Atomsk,
Dojo,
Lee Martin
Razer,
TKD,
Seibrik
Gnes,
San,
NickRiddle,
mikeHAZE,
all the Japanese
NinjaLink,
Shaky,
Tyrant
DSF
CO18,
KID,
Inui,
Xyro
Deltacod,
Smash64
M@V,

just for the hell of it, and because I didnt really have anything else to do, I put all the players you listed in my own personal list from best to worst. Note that this is purely my opinion, and I put it together in like 10-15 min.

also, this isnt based purely on who can beat who and is more a general list, for example, I know dojo has beaten DEHF but I still consider him to be a bit better. I also consider a lot of these people better than me, despite the fact that I believe I can beat a lot of them, like shaky and the japanese, who im listing as being mostly all around the same skill.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
You're probably right. I wasn't taking it too seriously initially, thus the joke about there being no need for melee'rs! But then the brawl players started getting mad because of my joke! And Ally, assuming that everyone shares in his humor, felt the need to defend his game's honor or something. And of course, this is done by calling others dumb.

Forgive me.
Just as long as you don't get mad at me for stealing your font we can be friends.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Sir, the Lucida Sans Unicode is more than enough to distinguish between us. I shall not madden, and camaraderie is established. =D
OMG I love that you knew the font right off the bat.
Well sir, I am impressed :3

Also... Techomo, I've stolen your font color again >:D

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

Forgive me.
HOLYYYYYYYYY DOODOO, still on this? go chop a tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom