• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 Ally, where you at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
^^^^
Haha, but yeah I agree w/ Mota. Why are we depending on Ally to take down M2K? lol. If Ally can't do it, somone else will. There are tons of good players who have potential to take him down(DEHF, ADHD, Ksizzle, Reflex) We all need just need to step it up and become better players.

strawhats

Smash Master
i actually like this thread alot lol

honestly ally...dont switch...you can beat him with snake...all you gotta do is practice

you are BY FAR alot smarter than jason...no offense jason haha....he just puts alot more time into the game than you do...if u truely wanted to beat jason you can do it by practicing

practicing helps me out ALOT....and i always have to practice and if i dont...well you can just see my results the last month and see how terrible they are LOL...i WISH i had the smarts you did...you've been doing nothing but just playing with smarts and you've been beating everyone but jason...y not put in the little effort of practicing and just beat jason...its not impossible at all

snake brothers unite! win that 2500 check next mlg hoe or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol....you're not serious I hope. :embarrass

The fact that m2k plays two games and still manages to **** in Brawl while getting anwyhere from top 5 on up in International melee tourneys means that he is just as smart as Ally. IMO Mango is the smartest smasher period (Brawl/Melee)

I wont deny tha ally is just as skilled as M2K

And wtf im surprised no one has mentioned ADHD besides Gladiel, Ally, and Pierce (Wyatt ***** in his prime).

Also where the **** was this kinda speech when mango started beating m2k ? lol

Saltix

Smash Lord
What is this notebook Ksizzle speaks of?
I want to be the one to step up and beat M2K
Or, atleast the players in my area :(

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord

The fact that m2k plays two games and still manages to **** in Brawl while getting anwyhere from top 5 on up in International melee tourneys means that he is just as smart as Ally. IMO Mango is the smartest smasher period (Brawl/Melee)

I wont deny tha ally is just as skilled as M2K

And wtf im surprised no one has mentioned ADHD besides Gladiel, Ally, and Pierce (Wyatt ***** in his prime).

the fact that ally used to go completely even with m2k with not playing the game much and playing a worse character, as to jason who practices alot and uses a better character...shows how smart ally is....im not talking about skills in game...im just talking about smarts

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
theres also the drive and willingness to practice. If you dont have either of those your just not going to beat an opponent whose got his heart and mind into the game

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar

Lol, its Gadiel, but I'm pretty used to it now. Oh well, I'll get my name out there someday soon. :lick:

ADHD

Smash Hero
Get that shiz out of here, daniel.

I'm winning Raleigh with my new innovated strategies m2*** taught me.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439

The fact that m2k plays two games and still manages to **** in Brawl while getting anwyhere from top 5 on up in International melee tourneys means that he is just as smart as Ally. IMO Isai is the smartest smasher period (Brawl/Melee/64)

Fixed.

Also, I gave Jason the speech live, for both Ally and Mango.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah, I kinda see where ally is coming from.

Practicing wont help him beat me, maybe your logic is a lil flawed pierce

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Get that shiz out of here, daniel.

I'm winning Raleigh with my new innovated strategies m2*** taught me.
*****, you're so rusty, when you choose MK for fun, your sword BREAKS when it hits my shield.

Yeah, I kinda see where ally is coming from.

Practicing wont help him beat me, maybe your logic is a lil flawed pierce
ROFL <3

He could just spam Down Smash :p

(actually he seriously should just spam Dsmash. Jason sucks against Snake's Dsmash.)

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
TBH I think Snake beats MK 60-40.

I also think Wario beats MK 60-40.

And Falco beats MK 60-40.

In fact, I think every character beats MK 60-40 except MK, who goes 70-30.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I don't want Ally to start trying.

Mainly because I have a bunch of side bets with friends and I'm rooting for M2K. :x

*****, you're so rusty, when you choose MK for fun, your sword BREAKS when it hits my shield.
Also DAAAYUUUUUUMMM

Masky

Smash Master
m2k entered and didnt have money, that was bull**** lol. he basically entered all events without paying until end of tourney.

notebook wont be useful against players like Masky.
what? huh what? what? <3

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
people get better and smarter over time @ Candy. I feel like I've fully or almost fully mastered my character at this point. I'm working on Diddy when I get the chance, I just don't get the chance to play against a good one often. But my banana game will be better as time goes on. I still think Diddy has the advantage in the MU. I hate how me winning is all credited to my character, that is some BS. He's the only character I've used for 2 years of frequent playing. Also what is wrong with me borrowing some money to enter?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Also why does everyone want me to lose? Of most of the people here, I think I deserve it more for my practice in Brawl and then need it more because I come from a poor family. Do you know where my money goes? I'll tell you what I don't do with it. I don't spend it. It all goes to my family and/or bank account for savings so I can have a good future.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I'm always rooting for you as I'm sure many others are.

The thing is, people ALWAYS want the underdog to win. They root for the lesser player playing with the lesser character.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
That's what I'd do and I commend you M2K. But that's besides the point. People cheer for who their favorite player is based on characters, matchups, past experiences, past tournaments, etc... It's not personal at all, it's just that way.

I, of course, feel it does become personal when players see something in a player's attitude that they don't like. Nick Riddle's stand-offish attitude with the MW was a pure example of that. However, we can't even let that get to us, and it wasn't as bad as it seemed. Players trash talk all the time, what makes Nick any different?

Thing is, I love seeing you guys do so well. I just hope it can become a little more interesting as this game continues to thrive, and that we can see new players on the scene taking the pot and not just our favorite poster boys of brawl. I can only hope that they have the same intentions as you.

Masky

Smash Master
Also why does everyone want me to lose? Of most of the people here, I think I deserve it more for my practice in Brawl and then need it more because I come from a poor family. Do you know where my money goes? I'll tell you what I don't do with it. I don't spend it. It all goes to my family and/or bank account for savings so I can have a good future.
People want competition to be at the highest level possible. When one player dominates it shows that it's not, so they want other people to catch up. Though obviously there are some dumb people who have personal reasons/don't like MK/whatever (PS Good job ******)

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Truth be told, Ally was doing fine against M2K at Columbus. He was winning round 2, made 1 mistake and got tornado killed. He was going toe to toe round 3, made 1 mistake, and got u-air to tornado killed.

Ally learn to smah DI REALLY hard off of U-air, if you do that MK cannot u-air combo you.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Compare there item control, Snake's reads while M2K can read but if he is wrong he has option X to fall back on
So now m2k can't read? You guys are making it sound like m2k is just so random MK main who just started playing brawl and maining MK. It's noas though he wasn't one of the best Melee players and isn't currently one of the top melee players right now. Seriously how is ally more skilled than m2k? It's really silly for anyone to make this claim. M2k is the better player the fact that he plays MK doesn't change this fact.

If ally is a more skilled player than m2k then when ally picks up MK how come his MK isn't as good as m2k's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom