• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/25/09 Gigabits and SilverMineSubs Brawl Tournament #10 An April Brawl

PolMex23

Smash Champion
PoleMex - I think I butchered your name. You owe me a fight. Your Weeg is top notch, and to that I say Daaaaaaammmmmmn!

xD,love you kyon =)

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
Shout Outs:

Sensei: OF COURSE I face you first round. For the next tourney I need more secret training up in the mountains

Nick Riddle: Sorry you had to face my n00b-ness. Your Zero Suit Samus is amazing!

P.S. Sensei: FRIGATE?! WTF! everyone knows you ban Luigi's mansion when facing a Lucario.

See y'all next tournament and I'll try to pick a better nickname than "Asian Girls are Top Tier" lol

gallax

Smash Hero
Lol the usual response from mickey. Good **** tho with sonic at gigs! From now on i dont think were teaming anymore. After multiple losses i think me and you just dont mesh well on teams. You still my dawg tho, and Ill still help you out during your single matches!

P.S.
Spike is looking for a possible permanent partner.
hey man im down with trying to team with you. we had some good chemistry.

@tony- i actually play DDD so next time we have a fest ill help you out.

@QDVS- 17th!!! andy, you never cease to amaze me man.

Zip.

Smash Lord
Shout Outs:

Sensei: OF COURSE I face you first round. For the next tourney I need more secret training up in the mountains

Nick Riddle: Sorry you had to face my n00b-ness. Your Zero Suit Samus is amazing!

P.S. Sensei: FRIGATE?! WTF! everyone knows you ban Luigi's mansion when facing a Lucario.

See y'all next tournament and I'll try to pick a better nickname than "Asian Girls are Top Tier" lol
they are Top Tier tho lolz <3

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
polmex is a f***ing beast. One of his matches vs a MK, I look away for the first 10 seconds of the match, hear that up b shing, turn back and MK is at 90% dying in bubble. sooo disgusting

Toneh

Smash Lord
thanks guys lol.
I can fight ddd ok with snake but its hard fighting dedede's like hbox/co18 lol.

I could use the practice.
polmex is a f***ing beast. One of his matches vs a MK, I look away for the first 10 seconds of the match, hear that up b shing, turn back and MK is at 90% dying in bubble. sooo disgusting
you can always tell when polmex is playing whenever you hear the up-b sound somewhere in the room haha

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I cant wait to see yall again an play yall ... all of yall...

We should have a unified smash fest next time...like 30+ person smash fest lol.

And to Rx an Amber...****it, you guys got me through the phone with the gay shizz...mindgames =)

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
I cant wait to see yall again an play yall ... all of yall...

We should have a unified smash fest next time...like 30+ person smash fest lol.

And to Rx an Amber...****it, you guys got me through the phone with the gay shizz...mindgames =)
LOL! GYAH! Dude that would be the wickedest thing in the world! Mini gigs, free of charge ^.^

Gindler

Smash Champion
they are Top Tier tho lolz <3
Well depends on the field. Cuteness top, hotness not top, humor mid, other stuff is random. I would know, one of my best friends is a cute asian girl :chuckle: Actually when I heard that name called at gigs I immediately thought (top tier.......in what?)

Just thinking out loud

LOL! GYAH! Dude that would be the wickedest thing in the world! Mini gigs, free of charge ^.^
Woah, what do people get when they win? free hugs? pride? free hugs and extra pride?

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Well depends on the field. Cuteness top, hotness not top, humor mid, other stuff is random. I would know, one of my best friends is a cute asian girl :chuckle: Actually when I heard that name called at gigs I immediately thought (top tier.......in what?)

Just thinking out loud

Woah, what do people get when they win? free hugs? pride? free hugs and extra pride?
Yep. Both.

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
Hey, at least you didnt have to grind on someones **** just to get by...
It was fun and everybody got to do a lot of friendlies

D-torr, lmao @ your sig
**** i wish i ****ing went

me and my little brother were seeing someone in our crew who got outta rehab from a stroke
but next time
we will find a way to get there
dam bro and we needa chill to get in some practice
i needa get bette and your gonna help me

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
This was a low turnout for gigs, but after last month's 7 am event, I didn't expect too many people at this one.

Shoutouts:

Solid Neku: My doubles partner, we need to actually practice some team strategies for next time.
xDeadEndGamex: My boy, sucks you entered last minute and had to face me first. If I didn't play you so much, it could have turned out different. We'll practice more for the next gigs.
Galeon: Beast Lucas. I don't fight him often so I didn't know his f-tilt beats pretty much everything that Mario has. But your spacing was perfect, so that might have been it also.
Aurae: I think I've played you in tourney like 4 times already lol. You'd think I'd know to ban WeeGee's against you. I think I'm so used to banning Frigate, that it just came out automatically. Close matches though, and I'll get you next time.

Everyone else I played, GG's and see you next gigs.
dam and i missed playin with you and alaric and daniel
they showed me some sick replays of you three stocking them
nyah nyah =]
hopefully we;ll do it another time

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Lol

i'm not even going to attempt to argue with chops because thats like argueing with a frusterated 10yr old. so thats that. not once have i hyped myself up, im just stating some facts.

however, i will put money on myself that I will beat your mk afro. not only will i beat your mk, but i'll then i'll want to mm your snake just to show you how ****ty the matchup is.

Seibrik... no. you will not beat HRNUT's snake with gw. I will put $50 on that. you will not beat Radix's snake with gw... i'll be $20 on that. you will not beat co18's snake, i'll put money on that. Hell i bet money that izzy and ruuku wont even beat those players.

redhal, yes im aware of that match, but he still didn't win that set. it was a good one though, but valdens will probably lose to dsf most of the time if they had rematches.

its 65/35 snakes favor... why is it so hard to see??

i've constantly lost to radix/hrnuts snake in friendlies and in tourney matches round after round. I will keep playing the matchup because gw is my best character, but the match is not even... not even close actually.

Sorry to bash you guys, doesn't change the fact that i <3 u guys... but trust me on this one, i actually play gw and I place high with em, and I follow (according to chops, other scrubby gw mains.)

and when I mean snake, i'm talking about snakes of high lvl play. I can destroy just about any snake in FL with the exception of the ones who usually place top10.

Zip.

Smash Lord

Just thinking out loud

lol win...xd
results pl0x? <.<

-Spike-

Smash Ace
hey man im down with trying to team with you. we had some good chemistry.
Yea we did really well. We will definitely team again sometime soon. The chemistry was there and if we learn some combos itll be killer. The only prob is our mains our lightweights. I have picked up rob and with ur snake that could be killer. Lets keep practicing and see how it works out.

But next Smash fest Im teaming with everyone until I find the perfect perma partner. So far galax has been the best, But i have only teamed with him :laugh:

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
i'm not even going to attempt to argue with chops because thats like argueing with a frusterated 10yr old. so thats that. not once have i hyped myself up, im just stating some facts.

however, i will put money on myself that I will beat your mk afro. not only will i beat your mk, but i'll then i'll want to mm your snake just to show you how ****ty the matchup is.

Seibrik... no. you will not beat HRNUT's snake with gw. I will put $50 on that. you will not beat Radix's snake with gw... i'll be $20 on that. you will not beat co18's snake, i'll put money on that. Hell i bet money that izzy and ruuku wont even beat those players.

redhal, yes im aware of that match, but he still didn't win that set. it was a good one though, but valdens will probably lose to dsf most of the time if they had rematches.

i've constantly lost to radix/hrnuts snake in friendlies and in tourney matches round after round. I will keep playing the matchup because gw is my best character, but the match is not even... not even close actually.

Sorry to bash you guys, doesn't change the fact that i <3 u guys... but trust me on this one, i actually play gw and I place high with em, and I follow (according to chops, other scrubby gw mains.)

and when I mean snake, i'm talking about snakes of high lvl play. I can destroy just about any snake in FL with the exception of the ones who usually place top10.
lol GaW is just a bad character.

Gindler

Smash Champion

I've seen you beat tony/radix's snake. Just looks like a ridiculously uphill battle, Gdub seems to have even a harder time than yoshi against snake (can't outcamp snake, ALOT lighter) more often than not though snake always seems to come out on top. I agree with 65/35, especially coming from a gdub main like you.

Oh and yes...........results...............results

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Once again, i cant wait till next tourney...

This time, ima mimic BigLou in every way so I can get to 5th place than ill play like usual.

Cant seem to win some match ups with my aggro happy luigi

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Once again, i cant wait till next tourney...

This time, ima mimic BigLou in every way so I can get to 5th place than ill play like usual.

Cant seem to win some match ups with my aggro happy luigi
So youre going to run in and sidestep? I'm gonna love charging my side smash for you.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
My other account and one of my email accounts got hacked after using an old computer at my parents' place (good thing I didn't check or use anything important)...
Soo sweet... :(

Seibrik knows he would've lost if he didn't wuss out so it's straight... I just need to anticipate the gayness from now on and work on my Falco a bit (and not throw away the first match)... ;)

It was real cool to meet a bunch of new people and to just chill in general...:027:

Galeon

Smash Ace
Gmooooneeeey. Sorry for acting so frustrated in the match. I kinda went in expecting the gayest of scenarios to happen. Bad memories. Even though I didn't look or act too happy, that was probably the funnest set of the tourney for me. Was an actual fight with comebacks and general nastiness throughout.

Felt bad afterwards that I was so intense even when you were being so cool during the match. You gotta hang out with FIU at the next gigs. We'll go to the McDonalds and declare one of the booths the storytelling table.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
lol willis i'll teach u how to play vs snake if u teach me how to play vs metaknight

I'm too pro vs snake.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
My other account and one of my email accounts got hacked after using an old computer at my parents' place (good thing I didn't check or use anything important)...
Soo sweet... :(

Seibrik knows he would've lost if he didn't wuss out so it's straight... I just need to anticipate the gayness from now on and work on my Falco a bit (and not throw away the first match)... ;)

It was real cool to meet a bunch of new people and to just chill in general...:027:
nice numbers. they are so needed

Life After Death

Smash Champion

and arguing with u is liek arguing with a handicapped ESE kid bound to a wheelchair with down syndrome. ur literally using ur own exp to create a horrible math logic. i lsoe to snake therefore snake counters gw. *** outa here with that garbage son. im done arguing wit it anyway but w/e. dont use me as an example or ill just use u as an example as well. use another snake player not me and i wont bash u either. first get on my level b4 using me as an example cuz that **** was wack wat u did.

and yes u gotta accept that most gw players arent even that GOOD as a player name a melee pro that mains gw lol thier all trash imo ur the best one and u dont even come close to seibrik or afro level or colbol level as a player. with those odds wat are the chances of u beating afros or my snake lol. u DO hype urself LOL look at how u talk son u literally just said "not once have i hyped myself up, im just stating some facts." thats the epitome of a math logic lol thats inui logic son stay away from that **** its bad for the brain

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
thanks for the shot out guys :)

it was fun play before the tournament and after cause I actually did good haha

I guess i'll give a couple shout outs...

kyle - o wait... never mind

virg - Bam

<3 - sheik? are you serious

.X. - yeah not bad on teams just had some mishaps but it was fun. good job staying off the edge!

flatsoda - (on the ride home i forgot your name and kept calling you Stalepop :p) but that match we had was pretty awesome, probably the most intense Meta match i've had but it was awesome though. Next time i'll stay out of your forward smashes!

Ravon - fun doing friendlies cause i was actually winning ha. but nice job on the tourney though. awesome pit skills

Spike - fun playing friendlies afterwards even though it was way past your bedtime. so you want to team up???? SIKE!

Mikey - Didn't really see you play this tourney at all so my bad. fun play friendlies as well.

Tony - its fun to actually give your snake some trouble now :p but good job getting the furthest out of everyone we normally play with

Gindler and Kei - seriously how did you guys get so far in doubles!!!?

NEXUS - your falco is getting a lot better. just better not go off the edge with squirtle case that fear will get yah!

SandTru - You don't even want to money match my GE and PD skills.... Sorry man im that good! but fun chillin we'll actually have to play some next time

Hrnut and Polemex - fun doing friendly doubles with you two just dont sacrifice your team mate to Ivy's upsmash :chuckle:

GDX- fun playing some friendlies with you, glad you got to stop over to our hood :)

if i forgot anyone sorry! but yeah fun matches throughout the whole thing. can't wait for the next.

Top Bottom