• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 GIGABITS We just keep on Meleeing

OTRU...

Smash Champion
so is afro really good at melee now or are u guys just hyping him?

hes a smart player, i dont doubt he could be good if he played the game for a while

spider_sense

Smash Champion

hes a smart player, i dont doubt he could be good if he played the game for a while
I'll train the boy! I'll teach him the ways of the Dorf! Btw CFL needs to come down to the Melee tournament at ZP the week before this. I'll MM anyone. :3

Life After Death

Smash Champion

he can prolly beat u if he played just 3 days str8 of melee lol thats how good eh can be. he's at a shiz/speedn/colbol level as a player so no doubt he could be one of the best in melee or in any good fighting game

skrach8

Smash Lord
lol nubs thinkin they can pick up a low tier and ****, afro, pick somebody, and stick with it. what happened to the gannon cannon.

Zone

Smash Champion
I did plan to come to the next melee gigabits, but This is the Resident Evil 5 release date weekend >.>; I'm gonna be sucked into that game for quite some time.

Laijin

Smash Hero
DK is a pretty ****ty ****ing bad character.
He is really bad. Why would you tell anyone who is new to melee to pick up a bad character?
I dont think i've ever lost to any low tier characters. Ever.
****. I rarely even lose to mid-tier characters(sometimes Samus..and once to Pikachu. But thats about it).
Yep. So I'd suggest sticking with high and top tier ftw.

AfroQT

Smash Master
DK is a pretty ****ty ****ing bad character.
He is really bad. Why would you tell anyone who is new to melee to pick up a bad character?
I dont think i've ever lost to any low tier characters. Ever.
****. I rarely even lose to mid-tier characters(sometimes Samus..and once to Pikachu. But thats about it).
Yep. So I'd suggest sticking with high and top tier ftw.
Dk isnt bad lol.
Bum owns with him.
Thats proof enough.

Plus him and Ganon are in the same tier lol.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Bum says your wrong.

An who wants to team with me to this? I 0 to deathed scar in falcon dittos 3 times in one match get at me I know its scar but im getting better an his burt hurt after.

Team We **** Fat Black *****.com

Top Bottom