• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 GIGABITS We just keep on Meleeing

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Lol! Except uuaa and colbol are 10X better than me XP. We gotta play some friendlies next time, Zoro. And Exarch, I'm coming for you. I need peach practice.

Finch

Smash Lord
I've never played uuaa but toobz plays a gay patient fox and colbol plays a stupid hyper aggressive technical fox so I don't get the comparison.

Also I need to work on my fox matchup. I played and beat like a million falcon and falco players at this but the two games I played against fox players I lost and I'm really cocky but I think I can beat toobz if we play a lot.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Normally I play much more technical, but at tournaments I get nervous and can't do anything technical :(

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
yep that sounds about right. :p I heard there is another melee tourney next saturday? I looked but couldn't find a thread. Anyone know if there is one?

Zoro

Smash Champion
I've never played uuaa but toobz plays a gay patient fox and colbol plays a stupid hyper aggressive technical fox so I don't get the comparison.

Also I need to work on my fox matchup. I played and beat like a million falcon and falco players at this but the two games I played against fox players I lost and I'm really cocky but I think I can beat toobz if we play a lot.

well colbol at one point looked up to uuaa
and toobz looks up to colbol now

I didnt mean they played similarly because yeah colbol is super aggro but i think uuaa is super giga aggro ..well was..but he slowed down because better players told him to lol

but yeah i need more fox practice so more friendlies toobz

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
me and colin's grand finals always go to last game

so intense, lol

but thank you hozart for training me in the IC matchup...our bracket match really helped me.

(you almost got finched)

um

hiro gets mad when he loses. (to toobz lol!)
zoro's link is XIV good.
colbol says "I leik to maik pawf go uhp"
hbox has to start practicing brawl again -____- and SUCKS at counterpicking.
toobz is sneaky
uuaa is an unstable hyper beam
qdvs likes to grope corneria
dreamland isn't as a counterpick as FoD is
exarch is mah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
f-0 is too good
finch's nana once ate an entire fox
action bee says "I can beat him" and gets twocked
dop is hilarious and too good in teams
vericz is nastee as usual
rufus is so fat like wow
team names were funny
good stuff to dark sonic getting 4th
good gigs turnout

um

yeah

Vijin

Smash Ace
You guys still better play melee next time I come down, Melbourne peeps LOL

Although I'll play 3s with anyone... haven't even played 4 a lot yet to be honest ===(((
Oh we do, we got tied up and ended up getting there too late to enter doubles. Otherwise we would have entered. But Melbourne is down for melee anytime.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Apollo: Good games dude! I felt like I disappointed you in our set. I fell apart big time. Next round I'll do better I promise!
No worries man, I'm never disappointed w/ any matches, so it's all good. Good matches, and we'll play more next time.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
I wish I was more technical, but yeah

crews was fun and awesome, even though they're weren't "serious" crews
toobz - we should play more, come to orlando smash fest sometimes, fox ditto next time, even though I know I'll lose
toobz brother - omg, your samus = gay but very good
sheer/the law/vericz - f*ck your falco, can't touch you guys
uaa - way to technical
f-zero - hopefully I'll beat you next time
marin - sorry I left that tv but I didn't want to lose to samus anymore and I don't get pissed at down smash, you gotta do what you gotta do
zoro - more friendlies next time
h-box - remember to f*ck em up
finch - our low tier matches were toooo good
exarch - wtf thomas wtf that mind gamed too much, that's why I lost
melbourne samus - extender is gay and mean, but good games

did vericz think he had to go low tier in crews cuz if he did you guys would have probably won if he went falco, no offense science drive you know I love you guys

Finch

Smash Lord
I was really disappointed vericz didn't go falco actually. I still want a rematch from the first WATO in which he probably doesn't even remember playing me lol.

That green samus kid was really good I wish we could have gotten more friendlies.

Hell yeah Alvin our low tier matches were like the most fun I had all day.

In 2D

Smash Cadet
hey i got mentioned....

3 times.

It was fun playing everyone. I won't enter singles n-e more cause i get pissed when i lose lol.

-F-Zero

Top Bottom