• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 GIGABITS We just keep on Meleeing

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
yea, I bet if you ask Q, he'd say yes, and if he wasn't willing to bet money, i'd put $5 on him :)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm definitely coming to this

Me and sumo reppin' Doc

gotta put a big X on the calendar

Actually I don't have a calendar
Yeah man CHUCK NORRIS. Gotta rep the Doc, yo. ;3

edit: lol I have no calendar either.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Why the 14th?

I actually thought about asking some of the FL GA people (read: XiF) if he wanted to go, but FRXII is on the 14th. :(

I miss gigs, I need to go back down and cry cause the animeshop is gone. And ***** about tolls that I wont have to pay cause I found a ballin *** non-toll road to orlando last time I went down there.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Why the 14th?

I actually thought about asking some of the FL GA people (read: XiF) if he wanted to go, but FRXII is on the 14th. :(

I miss gigs, I need to go back down and cry cause the animeshop is gone. And ***** about tolls that I wont have to pay cause I found a ballin *** non-toll road to orlando last time I went down there.
whoa wtf. FR is the same day?
umm..
sorry guys. Might have to miss out on gigs. :] I was planning to go, but I thought it was in march

Frames

DI
Why the 14th?

I-4? lol

toll roads are still the fastest you can't beat the 408

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to practice? I live in Apopka, maybe someone lives close by?
I'm an hour and 41 minutes away and always wanting to smash lol. I'm litterly always free and could use the practice.

If you wanna practice PM me, but you'd have to come here lol

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
I'm an hour and 41 minutes away and always wanting to smash lol. I'm litterly always free and could use the practice.

If you wanna practice PM me, but you'd have to come here lol
I'd love to smash, but thats a ton of driving :( . Anyone else around CFL that wants to practice? Like hopefully ~30 mins from apopka?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I feel your pain, man. I feel your pain. I'm not close to any one either....

Edit: CORRECTION: Anyone that plays MELEE that is

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What....the...****...are you talking about!

You live in smash central!
St. Cloud? (I live close to Kissimee [15 min by car] though)

Though I am glad for you and all of the lounge though. : D Glad I can to play melee there.

But I have a situation where I can't really travel far for anything else besides studying (course I'm at the lounge and MAKING SURE I study)

I mean, I want to smash more then I do, like at my house, probaly with any of you guys, then I have no job, (although I got monies for a few tournies now) and I want you all to know I feel a lil frustrated bout that. (also how there is mostly brawl being played at the lounge, I bring melee but there is like so many ppl there wanting to play brawl, and I'm not the only one that wants to play melee there, I know that, just venting a bit..)

Zoro

Smash Champion
i am smash central
Your mom is smash central

im totally kidding that was rude in fact i didnt think of your mom at all when i said that
take it easy hbox cmon man i still wanna go to your house tomorrow please juan dont be upset!
CHILL MAN! I SAID IM SORRY! It was a joke! Ok im glad we are ok

SO smashfest tomro????????

Zoro

Smash Champion
St. Cloud? (I live close to Kissimee [15 min by car] though)

Though I am glad for you and all of the lounge though. : D Glad I can to play melee there.

But I have a situation where I can't really travel far for anything else besides studying (course I'm at the lounge and MAKING SURE I study)

I mean, I want to smash more then I do, like at my house, probaly with any of you guys, then I have no job, (although I got monies for a few tournies now) and I want you all to know I feel a lil frustrated bout that. (also how there is mostly brawl being played at the lounge, I bring melee but there is like so many ppl there wanting to play brawl, and I'm not the only one that wants to play melee there, I know that, just venting a bit..)

I guarantee Action ******* is a million times more poorer and has a million times more mom johns then you
If he can make it to tournies with us then you definitely can.Action ******* sold 10$ worth of candy bars today and he spent the entire day just smelling his hard earned money what a man.
NO JOHNS SON get nastee with that doctor

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
and don't forget me.

I live two hours away from everybody

EVERYBODY

but i still play, and **** people.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I don't have a job.

I live near a bunch of smashers.

My friends play a variety of characters so i get training.

I usually get $ from tournaments.

My "Let's see what happens" method is now allowing me to travel out of state, i.e. GA last week, Kansas 2 months ago, etc. and maybe NC this march!

I had major johns before, but I've solved them plus i started profitting.

You can do it! Make your john a robert!

Laijin

Smash Hero
Here are the steps to be a successful smasher. How to turn in your johns into gold:
Step 1. Play melee!
Step 2. Start johning more.
Step 3. Make up johns no one has ever heard of ie. "My barber seemed to have messed up this morning so I cant play too well" more ie. "My barber seemed to have messed up this morning so I cant play too well"
Step 4. ??????
Step 5. ??????
Step 6. PROFIT!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I guarantee Action ******* is a million times more poorer and has a million times more mom johns then you
If he can make it to tournies with us then you definitely can.Action ******* sold 10$ worth of candy bars today and he spent the entire day just smelling his hard earned money what a man.
NO JOHNS SON get nastee with that doctor
ROFL LMAO LOLOLOL **** and I know he has mom johns... xD Yeah I will get nastee with the doctor. I might become a doctor myself. loljk or am I? ~_^

and don't forget me.

I live two hours away from everybody

EVERYBODY

but i still play, and **** people.

HOW DO YOU DO THAT?

I don't have a job.

I live near a bunch of smashers.

My friends play a variety of characters so i get training.

I usually get $ from tournaments.

My "Let's see what happens" method is now allowing me to travel out of state, i.e. GA last week, Kansas 2 months ago, etc. and maybe NC this march!

I had major johns before, but I've solved them plus i started profitting.

You can do it! Make your john a robert!
Lol a robert. 'Lets see what happens' method, eh? I must try it. (at tournies as well)

Here are the steps to be a successful smasher. How to turn in your johns into gold:
Step 1. Play melee!
Step 2. Start johning more.
Step 3. Make up johns no one has ever heard of ie. "My barber seemed to have messed up this morning so I cant play too well" more ie. "My barber seemed to have messed up this morning so I cant play too well"
Step 4. ??????
Step 5. ??????
Step 6. PROFIT!

*note to self: Need to start johning more....*

Thanks for the support, guys. :]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Can't wait for this. Lolz I hope I'll be here. :3

Top Bottom