• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 GIGABITS We just keep on Meleeing

AfroQT

Smash Master
Nah son Knockout Puffz, like cheesy puffs but this time they knock you out.

How about Team Sleep Pillz

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo son u trynna sell me out too, d4mn!! **** hurts deep down in the heart ni99a!!!!!!!

fvck that skrach and otru r gonna rizape at thisssssishh, officially teaming for gigs

linguini can prolly team with dop?

Linguini

Smash Master
yo son u trynna sell me out too, d4mn!! **** hurts deep down in the heart ni99a!!!!!!!

fvck that skrach and otru r gonna rizape at thisssssishh, officially teaming for gigs

linguini can prolly team with dop?
whattt stealing my partner tru?
and i was gonna smoke you out this time too.

haha jk you guys do your thing and lose,tru?
chops you down to leave your one and only (gay) lover colin and team with a true beast?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I suck more at doubles, but I like teaming with you Zoro, lol. You are quite funny. ;p

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I want melee too. I DID NOT PLAY MELEE TODAY WT****ING **** GAH. : < I got bored lol.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
abe lets team at this too :)

are you still going to that tourney this week? i would rather do teams with you than a lvl 9

get on aim

Top Bottom