• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/30 Syracuse Smash Round 2 !!! Snakee & RaynEX!!!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
snakeee v raynex what will happen?!?!? o wait lol...

hype? guys this is one week away. we hyped more literally months before this was even close. HYPE HYPE

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Take me off the list. Got a big NO from my dad after seeing the venue and honestly I cant blame him. Its definitely doesnt look welcoming or safe for someone of my age, especially since Im meeint 60+ people from the internet in downtown syracuse.

He's definitely ok with me going to tournies. Not ok with this ones particular location though. Maybe next time *sigh*

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
HA! I was saying that at my smashfest last night, and my frinds were like "Why does the third '3' even matter?" "Why do you pay attention to tthose thigs?" But the third 'e' MATTERS!

Sanu

Smash Champion
Take me off the list. Got a big NO from my dad after seeing the venue and honestly I cant blame him. Its definitely doesnt look welcoming or safe for someone of my age, especially since Im meeint 60+ people from the internet in downtown syracuse.

He's definitely ok with me going to tournies. Not ok with this ones particular location though. Maybe next time *sigh*
You must play Brawl :laugh:

Anyways; since a few Canadian Melee players are coming down for this event, I expect at least some of you to come up here for our own upcoming Melee tourney! They're hosting Brawl too, but whatever because I'm in charge of Melee and it's going to be live! Come for Melee people, I'm expecting you guys to be there!! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252441

Snakeee

Smash Master
snakeee v raynex what will happen?!?!? o wait lol...

hype? guys this is one week away. we hyped more literally months before this was even close. HYPE HYPE
Lol maybe I'll enter melee if I have the money, but I'll probably get ***** I don't get to play it anymore really.

Aw man :(

zeldspazz

Smash Master
You must play Brawl :laugh:
Yeah. Why? :dizzy:

@Snakeee: I was hoping to meet you in person since before you said you'd help me train Sheik back in like November :laugh: To bad thats gonna be delayed. Hope to see you, and everyone, at the next one.

Sanu

Smash Champion
LOL why is Kage added to the registration list. Are you guys high? He lives farther from us than you guys.

Sanuzi
Kirbykaze
Unknown522
I.B
RaynEX

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

WOWOWOWOOWOWWOW

GGRRRRRAAAAPPPEEEEDDDDDD

that blows, extra hard, there goes at least 5 bucks of free money for me right down the drain. i was really looking forward to stomping out an actual zelda main and showing you how terrible this character is.

im so sad now...

Hypeeeeeeeeeee

Lets get to 100 pages. KID responding individually to every single post in this thread will do it.
fix'd

LOL why is Kage added to the registration list. Are you guys high? He lives farther from us than you guys.

Sanuzi
Kirbykaze
Unknown522
I.B
RaynEX
I THINK RaynEX will win. =o Not sure, there's SUPPOSED to be some pretty big competition coming, but, you know....

with that line up, im gonna go ahead and call canada taking all of the money spots for melee singles.
I think Foy will win cause canada doesnt play zelda.
fix'd

Keyo~Zakuya

Smash Cadet
NNID
HakumeiTenshi
3DS FC
1504-6123-3627

that blows, extra hard, there goes at least 5 bucks of free money for me right down the drain. i was really looking forward to stomping out an actual zelda main and showing you how terrible this character is.

You may still get your shot assuming that bluepeachy can confirm if I'm going to this thing or not....

zeldspazz

Smash Master
WOWOWOWOOWOWWOW

GGRRRRRAAAAPPPEEEEDDDDDD

im so sad now...
Lmao dont worry I promise you 2 things:

1) I know Zelda is a terrible character. No need to show me lmao
2) We will definitely get a MM in at some point in the future, I was really pumped about it actually.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker

...*Facepalm*

Is there any chance, Kanto that the venue can change?
My mom'll be around to look over me, so I won't be alone, but if she doesn't like the location... I think I might be screwed.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
So who's up for some predictions:

Goggles beats jesiah but loses to san,

san will go until he hits snakeee and blow it in losers,

after losing to goggles in winners jesiah becomes infuriated and rips through losers bracket,

snakeee will meet goggles in losers and blow the set to him,

pikapika wins melee against jesiahteg again as he suicides 5 times in a match.
Lmao, that's way too accurate besides goggles beating me.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
I like the way you worked that.

I might start maining zelda. I mean, if it means not ever having to worry about losing to foy, I think the pros will outweigh the cons 4sure.
Plus, electric aerials pretty much just make hey the female equivalent of falcon anyways.

And that might be difficult to do, hubble. Seeing that most of the molestians are almost too lazy to post spam on their own thread. hell, FINDING this thread might be asking for too much. . . ; D

dont hurt me, kenny

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
STFU JPEG YOU DON'T KNOW **** FROM POOP SO STFU JPEG
rrrrrrraaaaaaaaagggghh

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I might have to seeing as I was just told that a passport is necessary for crossing into canada. so i might have to go to that ohio tourney.
ever since 9/11 border patrol has been all kinds of gay. Your best bet is getting that passport renewed. And it took mine 6 months to get renewed...............

Kantō

Smash Champion
couple things:

@CNY samshfest, awseome games guys, to everyone. we are all getting better and i hope we all do good at the tourney.

@piedisliker and zeldaspazz- listen, the area is not as bad as you guys think, we wont be anywheres outside and the house is nice and secure, i lived there for a couple years and its not an awful place to live, honostly there are far worse places around here. if your parents are that concerned they are welcome to come and help "supervise" lol.

@KID, did i see something bout u going to ohio instead of canada??? huh? did i ??

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Brief question. I've already mentioned I'm bringing a wii setup for the unlimited replay code, so that'll save matches to be recorded later if desired. But right now, that also has codes for some music replacement on it that uses the SD card. These are the only things on there. You think anyone'll mind?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
couple things:

@CNY samshfest, awseome games guys, to everyone. we are all getting better and i hope we all do good at the tourney.
you wont...

@piedisliker and zeldaspazz- listen, the area is not as bad as you guys think, we wont be anywheres outside and the house is nice and secure, i lived there for a couple years and its not an awful place to live, honostly there are far worse places around here. if your parents are that concerned they are welcome to come and help "supervise" lol.
I suggest that you have your parents talk to me or Bry, either before or the day of the tournament. You can have them talk to bry, because he can talk to them before the tournament. Where as with me, you either have to do it over the phone or the day of the tourney in person.

But if your parents have problems, I can talk to your parents and personally hold my self responsible and fully assure them of your safety. just let me know. Im good with peoples parents.

@KID, did i see something bout u going to ohio instead of canada??? huh? did i ??
I need to call customs and see if I can pass the border without a passport, and i need to see if i can pull that off before I decide what im doing.
Brief question. I've already mentioned I'm bringing a wii setup for the unlimited replay code, so that'll save matches to be recorded later if desired. But right now, that also has codes for some music replacement on it that uses the SD card. These are the only things on there. You think anyone'll mind?
As long as you dont get jesses ghetto azzzz tv that doesnt have volume control, itll be fine.
Too get shieldgrabbed by my ics again
and my ganon

this just in, our region is terrible. shieldgrabs >> our best player.

Sharky

Smash Master
another note to piedisliker and zeldaspazz: I'm pretty sure a couple of other parents will be there too.

CJT: I hope you've been practicing, cause I'm so hyped for doubles right now you have no idea.

oh yeah, I might enter melee, as well.

Top Bottom