• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/30 Syracuse Smash Round 2 !!! Snakee & RaynEX!!!

dudutsai

Smash Lord
The point of money matches is not to make money. It's to get tournament experience outside of the brackets themselves.

i.e.

it's a good idea to MM people BETTER than you. You get the most genuine experience and advice this way.

that said I'll always MM anyone. SAI we definitely have some MM's =)

hubble I definitely accept. we can play a much bigger set than Bo3 if you want to.
Well everyone I've asked has told me they have MADE money from smash, and I know I have spent at least a few hundred dollars on tournaments and losing money matches, so some money is nice.

Also, though you are better than me, I've got something to prove to your Falcon, so we have to do our Camping Cash Challenge.

Foy

Smash Champion
The point of money matches is not to make money. It's to get tournament experience outside of the brackets themselves.

i.e.

it's a good idea to MM people BETTER than you. You get the most genuine experience and advice this way.

that said I'll always MM anyone. SAI we definitely have some MM's =)

hubble I definitely accept. we can play a much bigger set than Bo3 if you want to.
Summed up (I want to take scrubs money)

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Im definitely doin some melee friendlies, I've actually gotten a lot better at this game.

Now if only I could get better at brawl...

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Hey. **** you. Money match at this ****. If you lose i get to kick you in the balls as hard as i can. If you win i pay you $5.
sorry brah, unlike you my balls are worth more than 5$

but ill match your 5 with 5

Man, mad hate going on. . .go be men, make up and go push some **** in together
1 dollah best of 3:

pyro
foy
rob
mana
goggles
nitro
koj
minh
amber
bluepeachy

Everyone of you.
Add my name to the list. Might be a few months, but Im down.
I'll money match everyone worse than me for as much as you are willing to bet.
I'll mm you. im pretty bad. 30 bucks? . . . >_>
Everyone youve asked is full of ****.
true story

hey new york country! how are things?
How is the earthquake situation over there? (if any)
We be getting messed up by them here on the wc

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
SUPER IMPORTANT POST!!!

Anyone at this tournament i havent played before should/is mandatory to play me.

Unlike Goggles i wont take your money from you kids. I want everyone in this region to get super good/interested into this game so we can have a good competitive hyped gay region full of competition.

<3 this game and the community besides Goggles on occasion.....and pyro. ****ing hate that kid.

I need to play the general in more then 2 matches again so he can beat me and Maverick.

Artery get at me too. Im 1 - 0 in matches with you. I want more doc action on my ****
I'm hurt Foy, you don't love me? O.O

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
is tant actually coming to this?

also, please come out here and get stomped on, we play characters that dont lose to nado, so youd be SOL lol. =P

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Okay so I'm looking at it and a round trip would run me about $80..

I am in possession of $40.

:(
If 20 people throw down $2 I can make it to this

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
how about you come up here, and play in the tourney, and when/if you lose well do that, but if you win there shouldnt be a need.

also, i need you all to find the closest burger king to the venue. i got madd coupons son, and im tryna get my moneys worth

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Well guys, kinda changed my mind about going to this. I get a paycheck in 2 days which should be 130+ and birthday cash on the 29th, but I'm at a stand still for transportation, like always. -_- So what I'm thinkin' is, I should be gettin' a good amount, and will gladly make anyone that can drive up to pick me up for this, well worth it cash wise, but by the time the tourney starts, it's gonna have to be early morning, like honestly leaving around 5-6 AM Saturday mornin' to come get me...so it's really all your guys and what you wanna do. I'm just tryin' to see if I can make it to this one or not. >.<

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
pending some freak occurrence *knock knock*. . . .
yeah, I'm very interested in coming and will come if there is room somewhere for me.
I just have to check one last thing to make sure it doesnt interfere with this trip.
I might be going over to taiwan to study for a semester and, while im pretty sure I dont leave til august, ill have to doublecheck next week

HYPE

really hope syracuse throws another tourney mid july or something earlier

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
o yea. . . duh
can rochester do it?

and wtf is up with having 3 ***** toll booths from roch to syracuse? that **** real?

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Quick question guys if someone can asnwer it. I talked to my dad and he doesnt sound too hot on the idea of me spending all day there by myself. You know its my first time, its not one of the better parts of Syracuse, and Im like 13. Understandable in my opinion. Since I know Im only going to be entering Brawl singles and/or doubles, is it possible I could show up around 3-4pm instead of at 11am-1pm. Since Im not doing melee I wouldnt need to be there at that point.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
damm i wish i could go but cant, gl to the canadains going
Who from Canada is going??

Quick question guys if someone can asnwer it. I talked to my dad and he doesnt sound too hot on the idea of me spending all day there by myself. You know its my first time, its not one of the better parts of Syracuse, and Im like 13. Understandable in my opinion. Since I know Im only going to be entering Brawl singles and/or doubles, is it possible I could show up around 3-4pm instead of at 11am-1pm. Since Im not doing melee I wouldnt need to be there at that point.
bry will probably respond soon to this, but before that, I think most likely the answer is yes.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
OMG that would be so awesome but I am in a very unfortunate position where I can't really do much. I'd love to, but under better circumstances is the only way it's feasible. There are canadians coming, I'm not sure if they're all coming from toronto but if there are some from montreal then it would be very easy for them to pick you up.

I hope you can find a way out to this. If not, there will definitely be more in the future.

You could try altarian LOL that dude drives EVERYWHERE xD

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Dang...and here I thought I could snag ya to. XD Alright, well, to any of the Canadian's, if you're coming from Montreal, or take a swing by Massena at all, I'll be happy to pay for gas money. XD I'm only goin' to Melee though, so hope that helps out some. Other than that, umm yeah, I dunno. XD

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
So who's up for some predictions:

Goggles beats jesiah but loses to san,

san will go until he hits snakeee and blow it in losers,

after losing to goggles in winners jesiah becomes infuriated and rips through losers bracket,

snakeee will meet goggles in losers and blow the set to him,

pikapika wins melee against jesiahteg again as he suicides 5 times in a match.

Bry and Alt face eachother first match and a poke battle ensues

Foy loses to another zelda

TML loses to steffon

Cura loses to san and goggles

1337-zero will get bracket screwed and go 0-2

No one actually wins the tournament as it takes too long and we are thrown outa the venue

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I will play zelda v you in brackets.

and i would love to see that **** happen at this neil rofl thats not happening sorry steffon

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
So who's up for some predictions:

Goggles beats jesiah but loses to san comes back in losers and loses to snakeee,

san will go until he hits snakeee and blow it in losers,

after losing to goggles in winners jesiah becomes infuriated and rips through losers bracket,

snakeee will meet goggles in losers and blow the set to him,

pikapika wins melee against jesiahteg again as he suicides 5 times in a match.

Bry and Alt face eachother first match and a poke battle ensues

Foy loses to another zelda

TML loses to steffon

Cura loses to san and goggles

1337-zero will get bracket screwed and go 0-2

No one actually wins the tournament as it takes too long and we are thrown outa the venue
So, in other words, Bry clocks out the venue. Zing!

I'm not sure about the others, but the penultimate one is the straight up truth. I don't plan on 0-2ing though.

Top Bottom