• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/30 Syracuse Smash Round 2 !!! Snakee & RaynEX!!!

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yeah, can Gaia_X or something house us? I'd prefer to be at The Mana Lord's though <__<

Kantō

Smash Champion
sure thing,

is any one going to the ohio tourney on the 7th? i would like to go cuz i got the day off, if anyone is going let me know/

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
also, i need you all to find the closest burger king to the venue. i got madd coupons son, and im tryna get my moneys worth
Same. I also have mad coupons for wendys. But Burger King>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wendy's

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Sanuzi! if you'd rather stay at my place then you definitely can! I just figured you'd prefer something more convenient. I'm 30 min north of syracuse, but since you're coming from canada anyways it isn't a detour so it works out.

woot melee. Maine might come to this, Mass still might too. Come on everybody syracuse is where it's gonna be happening from now on =)

i.e. get beat down by obscure ny players

sucks general/minh isn't going. he can side b combo anyone =(

wait is minh coming? he should, I talked to general and he said he wasn't. but he should too. they all should! everyone should

^___________ ^

p.s. i'll be in oswego tomorro

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
5 canadians are coming for melee
GDI, Im SERIOUSLY reconsidering entering melee now, but I know people are gonna make me try to defend our region... =/
You, RaynEX, I.B. uhhhh... who else resides in Canada? I know their names, they just slip my mind.

*** GA
FKING KAGE THE MOTHERFKING WARRIOR!!

Also, RaynEX said he was showing up to Roch. and didn't come. D:<
Yea, he punked out hard, but hes still cool by me cus he came to the last BFWNY

i.e. get beat down by obscure ny players
Im sorry but this isnt going to happen.. You seem to forget that melee and brawl are two different games. NYS loves giving away money in melee. We hold it down in brawl, but oos people always win in melee, were bad... yall act like neils joking when he says that. but anybody that ever loses to me really is terrible at this game.

although it will be fun to see exactly HOW much better unknown/IB/RaynEX/whoever else is then the rest of us.
sucks general/minh isn't going. he can side b combo anyone =(

wait is minh coming? he should, I talked to general and he said he wasn't. but he should too. they all should! everyone should

I believe I talked to minh yesterday, and as far as I know minh and amber are still driving with burak and rob. i havent seen general in a while, ill ask him on facebook

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
I'm maining Zelda
noooo, dont do that! I like foy, dont wanna see him leave.
He'll buckle, I know!!!
He'll feel bad for you and you'll crush him
(sound familiar, foy?)
I wanna meet jpeggggggggggggggg

So guys, I'm maining mario get at me.
Trust me, you REALLY dont wanna do that. . . .I know the guy n lemme tell you, not exactly the bee's knees. . . .
But hey, gratz on maining mario!
and im too far to get at you
Find some foxes who dont kkow the matchup and $^%# their **** up
Burger King>*(somereallybig#)Wendy's
bite your tongue! BITE IT!
Foy shove a frosty in his face!
. . . . you guys DO have frosties over there, right?
(that reminds me, I need to have a bunch of white castle while im over there)
Don't ***** out ******. Stick with this area fight the canadian scum. >_>

<_<

<3
man, this guy's a regular Mel Gibson here!
Tell me when your going to europe next to *** up some brits
im pretty mad. . .

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Goggles please. Just play like hbox and frustrate them to no end.

But seriously, this region is pretty bad, but I'm not even really a part of it. I've played by myself 95% of the time (the other 5% is tournaments and v jeff/random ppl)... so come on.

Melee people just get your techskill down, actually down, like you can do it whenever at any time, and then it becomes just mindgames, like brawl! But not at all really.

Srsly tho just believe in yourself and you can beat anyone :bee:

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
bite your tongue! BITE IT!
Foy shove a frosty in his face!
. . . . you guys DO have frosties over there, right?
(that reminds me, I need to have a bunch of white castle while im over there)

The only thing Wendy's has over any of the others is their chicken. Otherwise, Wendy's loses to Burger King, McDonalds, and White Castle in french fries and shakes(WAAAAY better than frosty's) and gets beat by Burger King and McDonald's in burgers. Wendy's really aint that great. Still delicious, but when you put it into perspective, there are better fast food places.

And I will argue this til I die.

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Needs more Melee upstate where I am though! XD I'm still tryin' to figure out a ride, but the outlook is pretty bad, so if all else fails, I'mma have to wait till the next one. But still tryin'!

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
pikachu plushie?

I think he took it out tonight (friday night) at RIT. I've only heard about half the story for that plushie fiasco, so maybe I'm mistaken, but that's the impression I got.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
My dad is checking out the venue today to see if the area is "safe" O.o

Wish me luck.

Top Bottom