• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/30 Syracuse Smash Round 2 !!! Snakee & RaynEX!!!

Rykard

Smash Ace
it meets fridays so it might be late notice for him since we don't start until next week. I dont go to cornell though, i just pretend i do for the smash brothers so you'd probably be better off PMing him about this. I'm sure he would be interested if we can make arrangements with the driving situation.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
yeah and no setup discount. it's the smaller venue that is the same as the one in the OP. nothing actually changed, it was just a possibility.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I've been on break for a while, but I really hope I can make it!

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Hey I just talked to Bry on the phone about other venues, my dad used to run a lot of events like this since he had his own band when I was little, and he told me about other places that rent out for events such as this such as the moose club, other american legions, and even some firehouses. Well I just looked up all the american legions in syracuse on google and there are a ****load so more likely then not bry should be able to secure us a venue at one of these places.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&s...roup&ct=more-results&resnum=1&ved=0CBQQtwMwAA

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Oh I just remembered something,

hey BCB, you can suck my balls son for not putting me on that expected winners list.

Im the only one in the last 6 months that has beaten snakeee, san or pikapika in tournament, besides those 3 people. Hell, Im the only only one who has beaten ALL three of those people since rochester started running tournaments again.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I believe you misunderstood me. I didn't challenge you to come up with a name. I said to come up with a better name. Nice try though.
That burns, and speaking of which...

Sharky, Norfair killed the dinosaurs. 'Nuff said.

Bry, good idea with the raffle/setup trade-off. Def. bringing my setup

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
why blue peach why. i like it

64: falcon

melee: fox / falcon / falco / marth / sheik / peach / ganon / DK / Roy / Zelda / M2 / Kirby

brawl: metaknight, olimar

brawl+: cap falcon, marth, sheik, metaknight, snake, olimar, ganon

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Are we including everyone we use? I'm not coming up with a bunch of carp names for them, I'll just say:

64: Fox, Jiggs

Melee: Falco, Fox, Peach, Falcon, Sheik, Doc, Jiggs, Boozer, Marth, Pika

Brawl: Sonic, Meta, Marth, Pika, TL, Peach, Mario, Snake, IC's, Kirby, DK, Diddy

Brawl+: Nevar played. ;_;

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Blupeachy, I should be able to impress just a bit more with my ICs this time. Just a bit. My DK's gotten to be quite a bit hotter too. SO FAT, WHY HE DUN DIE ARGH

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord

huh, that also happens to be just what sheth needs for his wii to work...
Idtso... the tvs were really old, like RF cables iirc

well guys the old venue is a no go.
D:
Hey I just talked to Bry on the phone about other venues, my dad used to run a lot of events like this since he had his own band when I was little, and he told me about other places that rent out for events such as this such as the moose club, other american legions, and even some firehouses. Well I just looked up all the american legions in syracuse on google and there are a ****load so more likely then not bry should be able to secure us a venue at one of these places.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&s...roup&ct=more-results&resnum=1&ved=0CBQQtwMwAA
Bry look into these please!!!! I dont wanna play in a cramped up place where you can't move around and stuff. Plus, if its a concert venue, its probly not that well lit. Also, its winter, so everyone will be dressed warmly, so itll probly get hot as balls (not to mention everybodys coats taking up space)

That burns
like the backside of ROBs robo-burners, which you'll be tastin a lot of.
Sharky, Norfair killed the dinosaurs. 'Nuff said.
Nah, just the dinosaurs that suck. Me and sharky are gonna wreck you guys.
Bry, good idea with the raffle/setup trade-off. Def. bringing my setup
This. Still, please look into the other venues.

Whats with people naming their characters all of a sudden?

Blupeachy, I should be able to impress just a bit more with my ICs this time. Just a bit. My DK's gotten to be quite a bit hotter too. SO FAT, WHY HE DUN DIE ARGH
In melee or brawl?

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Whats with people naming their characters all of a sudden?
¯\(°_o)/¯ <- DK dunno.

In melee or brawl?
I'm strictly brawl, I can't melee for crap, nor afford ritually smashing gamecube controllers to pieces.

like the backside of ROBs robo-burners, which you'll be tastin a lot of.
Slow aerials are slow (says the DK main). I get burned by the bair headbutt more than bair from the correct side, dair, or nair. 'Course, I've never tried your ROB, I just have some experience against the character from knowin someone down in MD who's irritating as hell with him. We need a friendly or low-stakes MM at this, I wanna see what yer ROB plays like.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Who wants to have Shine>Nair off with Fox?! >=D

Also, looking forward to it, I hope I can ride with Artery Clogger, if not, this trip is a bust for me, especially considering how short on cash eveyrone I've talked to it. The only other person who may come would be Myst, because I can't spot Keyo, or Blaze for this.

Rykard

Smash Ace
If i can make it, you can probably count me in for Melee singles and doubles and braw singles. I'm not sure though yet though cause idk what is going to take to get here but this would be my first time playing in a brawl tournament since 2008 so i'm excited

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Oh I just remembered something,

hey BCB, you can suck my balls
WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?!

for not putting me on that expected winners list.

Im the only one in the last 6 months that has beaten snakeee, san or pikapika in tournament, besides those 3 people. Hell, Im the only only one who has beaten ALL three of those people since rochester started running tournaments again.
lol. Snakeee's won two tourneys out of two, and san's won two tourneys as well. PikaPika's won the winner's bracket a few times too.

You're good, and if you wanna prove you can win, step your game up!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle: meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lets also do a drillshine infinite off only short hops no full hops v cpu's on that one ness stage the city with mad walls :D
fourside
I want to go to this...
And beast on upstate NY....

=( No ride
wow, i knew this was going to happen.

Its like if Foy was an entire region, he would be massechusetts.

talks all this junk, hypes everything up and then ******* out and doesnt deliver.

lol. Snakeee's won two tourneys out of two, and san's won two tourneys as well. PikaPika's won the winner's bracket a few times too.

You're good, and if you wanna prove you can win, step your game up!

i dont count that first thing that frank went to as an actual tournament.
neil also won a tournament before too.
actually, as I remember. neil has won every ATOB that buffalo has held thusfar.

point is that even if jesse beat me, I still have a much better chance of winning this then him. and san too, cus he plays a terribad character.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker

i dont count that first thing that frank went to as an actual tournament.
neil also won a tournament before too.
actually, as I remember. neil has won every ATOB that buffalo has held thusfar.

point is that even if jesse beat me, I still have a much better chance of winning this then him. and san too, cus he plays a terribad character.
Snakeee only lost one set (granted, it was to you), your statements support Pikapika, and we all have lost to that terribad character before except Snakeee.

You probably could stand a better chance at winning this than Jessiah tho. Fact that you've beaten all of them.

On a side note: I'm probably gonna get last in melee, and my goal is to place top 8 again in brawl. It'll be hard, but I can try.

Foy

Smash Champion
wow, i knew this was going to happen.

Its like if Foy was an entire region, he would be massechusetts.

talks all this junk, hypes everything up and then ******* out and doesnt deliver.

Hey. **** you. Money match at this ****. If you lose i get to kick you in the balls as hard as i can. If you win i pay you $5.

Foy

Smash Champion
Nah i need my cash for gas and entry fee and ****.
Regular match then at some point. Legit one though. None of my kirby ****

Foy

Smash Champion
SUPER IMPORTANT POST!!!

Anyone at this tournament i havent played before should/is mandatory to play me.

Unlike Goggles i wont take your money from you kids. I want everyone in this region to get super good/interested into this game so we can have a good competitive hyped gay region full of competition.

<3 this game and the community besides Goggles on occasion.....and pyro. ****ing hate that kid.

I need to play the general in more then 2 matches again so he can beat me and Maverick.

Artery get at me too. Im 1 - 0 in matches with you. I want more doc action on my ****

hubble

Smash Ace
I should money match people.

1 dollah best of 3:

pyro
foy
rob
mana
goggles
nitro
koj
minh
amber
bluepeachy

Everyone of you.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
The point of money matches is not to make money. It's to get tournament experience outside of the brackets themselves.

i.e.

it's a good idea to MM people BETTER than you. You get the most genuine experience and advice this way.

that said I'll always MM anyone. SAI we definitely have some MM's =)

hubble I definitely accept. we can play a much bigger set than Bo3 if you want to.

Top Bottom