• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Anyone else hear that MikeHAZE broke DSF's shield when he was planking.

lololol.
It seems like DSF was at least trying to play the match-up right? =D

I want vids of this.

Shield Breaker?!

MOAR LEIK DREAM BREAKER

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Dunno, wasn't watchin the stream at the time.

lul, but from brackets, it says Mike knocked him out of losers. :p

EDIT: Unless he forfeited . . >_>

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Did he taunt XD? I probably wouldnt if i was down a stock (but i'd have to control my thumbs taunt reflex) but heck after the 2nd time i think some self praise is an order. If i were there I woulda shouted "GIGA SHIELD BREAKER!!!!!!".

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Talking about GIGA SHIELD BREAKAH!; I think it's time Marth's actually fit it into their game. As of late I've been extremely consistent at timing shield habits from my opponents. It's great because then they start dodging a lot, then I start baiting and using Dancing Blade a lot.

plaws fruee killzif breakage lawal

Junk DGH

Smash Apprentice
only when the opponent is scared shieldbreaker works from pressure or theyre about to die

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Hey AMERICAN MARTHS! (and others, we dont discriminate!)

There is a Genesis housing and travel deal going down, and there is a need of 10 more people confirming for it to go through.

Details:

Bus trip from Socal (3 major points, including L.A.) to Norcal (close to the genesis value) AND BACK.
Four nights accomodation (Hotels booked out for us if it goes through) for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
Party time with MikeHaze, Shaya and some other epic people.

All of this for $145 per person, and POTENTIALLY cheaper as the capacity is larger than the minimum. Anyone coming to genesis from really anywhere can take advantage of this deal, by flying into L.A. then travelling with the rest of us (every australian bar one whos coming to genesis is taking this bus).

The main point of interest is really the accomodation and travel to and from the venue everyday. It's a great economical deal, that takes away the stress of trying to get housed by smashers, general travel costs, etc etc.

http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=8112 for details and signing up and all that magic.

WHAT'S IMPORTANT HERE THOUGH IS THAT IF THE 10 PEOPLE NEEDED DON'T CONFIRM WITHIN THE NEXT DAY OR SO, THE ORGANISER IS GOING TO PULL THE PLUG.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Btw...

didn't the 2008 Marth boards regulars schedule a trip to Japan to buy expensive import games, get cheap manga and doujin (of all sorts, although mostly...lol), and try to hook up with exotic women?

Whatever happened to that dream?

I mean there was Snakes on a Plane...

why not Marths on a Plane?

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Btw...

didn't the 2008 Marth boards regulars schedule a trip to Japan to buy expensive import games, get cheap manga and doujin (of all sorts, although mostly...lol), and try to hook up with exotic women?

Because sir we lost the game.

Albert.

Smash Master
LOL I can see that Darx was just online because he is the "latest post" in like 6 threads LOL >_<

ANYWAY I HAVE A STORY.

I was playing someone on AiB, we did Marth dittos by chance and he won 3/4 all of them close. all WiFi. I was pissed too because he was an FSmash spammer and everything. So he then proceeded to win close games with like half of the cast >_< I was playing like crapI was getting more and more aggravated. but then I started thinking, trying to get past the haze of WiFail and my clumsy moves and roll-spam.

SOO I started playing safe, playing smart and started winning. and then I two stocked his MK which had previously JV3 stocked me.

!!!! I was in a state of euphoria. SO, like the greats before me, I sought to leave the scene on-top.
So I switched to Ike. And destroyed him 5-0. My Ike is so much better than my Marth especially online lol.
I was literally tech-chasing his stocks away. so fun. And Then I three stocked his ****y Marth.

I love this game.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Btw...

Because if marths were meant to fly...u know the rest. We'll leave the flying to all the annoying winged beasts out there.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I never really get why all Pegasus Knight's were all female, even the enemies. I mean men can ride a girly horse sometimes.... XD

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Btw...

I remember that...

Iunno why it died off...

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
lol I'd so do that, I'm having a job this summer =P

So what you Marth's been up to? I have 4 days of practice left :)

Top Bottom