• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

C.box

Smash Journeyman
i tried this today against a mediocre wario and in training mode, i was tipping about as much as i usually do but doing it this way if i miss i dont even hit them with f-smash at all i just whiff

but its probably just me sucking
I practiced it for about 30 minutes and the only hard part is getting the stutter step out , after that the fsmash basically times itself.. I can now get the tipper fsmash most of the time and I can sorta pull it of in wifi too. :/

Oh also grab release to backwards stutter step to reverse fsmash either always hits or tips if can get good at it.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
there's always jokes about fingers not being fast enough for melee falco, lol. I used marth and it was tough for my fingers to keep up (but I was kind of 11 and 12 lol)

Tennet

Smash Champion
I might be FINALLY buying a Wii tomorrow, don't know when i can go to my brother's house to get brawl...

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
do all marths or most pros or most people in md/va area tend not to own a wii and yet still ****?

yeppp everyone

boss,korn,candy,me (not anymore though cause i suck since i switched mains),esoj,meep,chu,chillin,azen, and most of the other mediocres xD

sooooo yeaaa xD

wiis arent important lool just playing smart is

im prolly gonna play like bowyer

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Dr PP, I love your style of spacing, it's definitely unique to any Marth that comes to mind.
I feel you actually use full hops properly; something that I don't think I EVER credit to others.

However there's this tang of melee habits + lack of proper momentum cancelling that I'm seeing seep through; people should be stripping the hair off your basomething for that -> maybe that's why you had such big issues with Chudat; too much melee patterns.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, I couldn't adapt quickly enough/change my patterns well enough.

I just need to play more players like Chu. I feel like I could stand a fair chance with some good training, but I've never really played anyone like Chu before.

Oh, and that last match I couldn't even think at all lol. It's a lot harder than I thought to play at a pro level. I can't hang yet.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
how is mike a pro but he doesn't even have a Wii ??
All you need in Brawl is smarts and experience in competitive fighting games of ANY kind. The "book" knowledge can be kept to a minimal but is necessary for some characters (you can literally play Marth or MK without a single of knowledge of any "AT" though), and you're gold.

Is that not right?

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
All you need in Brawl is smarts and experience in competitive fighting games of ANY kind. The "book" knowledge can be kept to a minimal but is necessary for some characters (you can literally play Marth or MK without a single of knowledge of any "AT" though), and you're gold.

Is that not right?
That is right.

I went to local tourneys and placed decently even though I did not own a Wii let alone a copy or brawl.

I believed I got third one time. Must have been one of my lucky streaks because I suck.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439

Is that not right?
My technical skill with Marth and super decision making ability vs. regular smarts and experience makes me better than the average bear.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
My technical skill with Marth and super decision making ability vs. regular smarts and experience makes me better than the average bear.
Bears don't have technical abilities silly.

But I do want to know what tournaments you're going to. Bears that play Brawl? Count me in.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team

Is that not right?
That makes me feel more confident, but I still stink...:ohwell:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
But bears don't need that to **** high schoolers.

They just need experience (lolVietmakingdumbjokes).

Bears don't have technical abilities silly.
^ This.

But I do want to know what tournaments you're going to. Bears that play Brawl? Count me in.
Bears are in GA (come down Fear). Not joking, one of our best players (Snake) is a bear. Indisputably so as shown in this pic:

I went to local tourneys and placed decently even though I did not own a Wii let alone a copy or brawl.

I believed I got third one time. Must have been one of my lucky steaks because I suck.
You're in Missouri.

Georgia >>>>> Missouri

don't flag this message plz Darx, I know it's offensive but it's truth. Reflex comes and takes our money instead.

Oh and he got 3rd last time.

**** yeah GA and camping chars.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
You're in Missouri.

Georgia >>>>> Missouri

don't flag this message plz Darx, I know it's offensive but it's truth. Reflex comes and takes our money instead.

Don't depress me.

I'm in freaking Missouri. I don't even know why. My fathers job is in Indiana.

Besides, Brawl fails miserably and we don't have any melee tourneys. Everyday I want to go and steal Sakurai's bike because of this but I can't.

I'm in Missouri.

Player-3

Smash Hero
You're in Missouri.

Georgia >>>>> Missouri

iirc the only people to beat him were Lou (weegee) and P1(diddy)
while diddy is pretty gay, i wouldnt classify as campy

and lou is too good

VietGeek

Smash Hero
p3 that's like saying:

while tl is pretty gay with the bombs i wouldnt consider that camping considering he runs right up to your face and throws bombs done THEN runs way

obv you can still catch him since he cant roast smores

>_>

course sasukebowser would be like:

but viet trash link is trash

and ill be leik

kk whats new btw my avatar is moe :mad088:

also namedropping steel2nd cuz he'll search it up to raise his e-*****

Top Bottom