• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
CK you did way worse than when you play marth in tourny at least with him you use to get 9th :laugh:

yea your right i went back to him and started getting tippers again sigh guess im stuck with marth oh well Tip King is my name xD

best tipper of the day for me was grab release walk so i go under him and fsmash when he lands I laughed :chuckle:

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
yea your right i went back to him and started getting tippers again sigh guess im stuck with marth oh well Tip King is my name xD

best tipper of the day for me was grab release walk so i go under him and fsmash when he lands I laughed :chuckle:
best tipper of my day was a DOUBLE TIPPER
tipped daired a guy onstage, then hit him off the roll with a tipper fsmash

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
ugh I feel so scrub for losing to a simple snake. Too overly aggressive AGAIN >_>. Ugh I blame my nubiness T.T

LMFAO ROFL!!! " This is your son now PD. So team with him" LMFAO TOO GOOD
Nah dude Snake is Snake. Like you always have to be on top of your game. Come to more tourneys and ill help you out and AIM me sometime lolz.

LI is too goodddd

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
My best tipper of the day...er yesterday was a retreating dair. I went out for a spike with my back facing my opponent but i kinda bailed on the idea and pulled back but i threw out a dair anyway. It tipped and sent my opponent off at a 45 degree angle lol. I also broke a zeldas shield, walked back to space for a tipper, charged and released it right as zelda regained consciousness but the blocked it and the rest is self explanitory XD.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
btw guys, this is the day where you all kneel down and kiss Steel's moe feet.

cuz he's back.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Havent posted in like forever, how is everything fellow Marths?

I see Viet is emo as usual, what else is going on?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
whay qewit barwl, viet? it r has moar charies!
If I only played Marth this would be irrelevant.

But you're right, I also play Toon Link and Wolf.

But there's another game with those characters in it.

To the naked eye it looks VERY similar to Brawl as well.

But instead of Melee peeps laughing at it, it's often Brawl kids that snicker from behind your back.

Can you guess what it is?

C.J.

Smash Master
SF4 w/ texture hacks

>_>

Oh wait, you mean the thing I can't get to load right....
*mumble mumble*

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Brawl+ is great fun.

It's taken some of the competitive values of melee and brought them to brawl; which gives enjoyment to certain players.

But I'm not out to say one iteration is better than the other. I'm kind of perplexed at them dumbing down things apparent in brawl purely due to 'taste'.
Brawl+ shouldn't be out to change brawl's current competitive aspects (i.e. depth), it should be about adding to them. Sometimes you think they're doing the right thing... other times...

Roxas M

Smash Master
brawl+ is really fun. but what i worry about it is that the creators start changing brawl into something else. they can only go so far before it becomes another game.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Shaya the only thing I could possibly think you're complaining about is momentum cancel (which is an exploit of being able to CANCEL out hitstun...which you know...kills the combos part),

and maybe grab releases...but as you know that's an exploit they thought wasn't healthy for the game, and for the sake of polish, if they were to remove the ones that killed Ness/Lucas, they would have to also fix all other frames to 30. You lose an unexpected game depth to trade ensured viability of characters. Depth or balance.

IDK Shaya, if you would like a discussion of this between Marf mains, get out the keyboards, some tea, some annoyingly screechy J-pop and we shall discuss.

EDIT: I guess Shaya left the screechy J-pop phase a while ago.

this is what happens when I'm not in the loop.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
its a pain to play online >.< gotsa have the same codes and all
not to mention getting homebrew.
It's a pain in general to play online. That's Nintendo for you.

See? Brawl+ made online MOAR NINTENDO.

PPL THINKS THATS A BAD THING

You guys just doesn't know.

Deadly Eyes of Perception do not gaze upon this post and raid my Command Center plz.

Player-3

Smash Hero
homebrew is amazing

you can like
USE THE WII WITHOUT THE WIIMOTE
SO WHEN YOU FORGET IT WHEN YOUR BRINGING IT TO A FRIENDS HOUSE
YOU CAN STILL PLAY
nothing worse than having a diddy player bring his wii over and go
woops i brought too many bananas and forgot my wiimote

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
homebrew is amazing

you can like
USE THE WII WITHOUT THE WIIMOTE
SO WHEN YOU FORGET IT WHEN YOUR BRINGING IT TO A FRIENDS HOUSE
YOU CAN STILL PLAY
nothing worse than having a diddy player bring his wii over and go
woops i brought too many bananas and forgot my wiimote
What are the ways to get homebrew
What does it do other than allow haxorz

VietGeek

Smash Hero
What are the ways to get homebrew
What does it do other than allow haxorz
1. Against SWF rules to answer that question beyond PMs (or anything regarding obtaining anything potentially questionable if you want to oversimplify the policy on homebrew). I would like to check my PMs again knowing there's a chance it's not a warning or infraction nowadays thanks. =D *hint*

2. Play mp3s/videos/DVDs on your Wii, play back-ups (take this as you will) on a USB HDD, use your Wii without Wiimote (BootMii), play region free games, play free homebrew games, use free homebrew Internet browsers, play on emulators, almost anything really.

From potentially dangerous, illegal, and safe fun, homebrew is amazing.

tea is amazing btw.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
The Prince and Princess of Marth's can be decided at Genesis anyway.

We got
myself
bardull
mikehaze
pierce
neo
feardragon
junk?

I think we'll all get top 8 imo.

With M2k being the only ******* we let into our harem of genesis goodness.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
^I was going to click it but then I realized it was probably fake.
But then I saw your text in black and realized I needed to click it.

Question: Are there any noteworthy marths in Japan? I saw this video in the "best of each character video thread" and I was sorely disappointed(how did it even get on that list, god he rolls so much). Are there any good videos of Japanese Marths or is that like what their top Marths are like?

Top Bottom