• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Junk DGH

Smash Apprentice
theres no way i can sell it in the condition its in... ill just keep it and pull it out if someone or a bunch of people come over and want to play

but im not going to drive 2+ hours to tournies every weekend and hold smashfests anymore

and whether or not im playing should have no effect on my words right now, especially if they dont even have to do with smash really

Asimio

Smash Apprentice
Solid, didn't you say you were the best Marth in Chicago or something?

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
I'm quitting....

Or at least cutting down.....

Best Marth in Missouri is probably as far as I will ever get.

The tourney scene here is ****

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
calm down

you talk like you are good thats why i said it

you said youre going to use marth on newbies so i used the same elitist attitude to you and look how mad you got

dont be elitist. theres always someone better. if you are elitist i dont care who you are im going to **** you so hard youll stop.

for the record i dont think im good.

edit: i do this to other ppl too. im not an *** if you arent an ***, but if you are, not only am i going to be an *** back im giving you junkinthetrunk
I think my Marth sucks, in fact I know my Marth sucks. Telling me this achieves nothing. I really don't see how I talk like I'm good. I said that I was going to use Marth on bad people because my Marth sucks and those are really the only people I can beat with him. How is that being elitist?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I think what he's getting at is how do you expect to do any better with MK? Just because you choose the best character doesn't mean your skill level boosts. You need to put a ton of time into him to fully learn him inside and out, if you don't you might get ***** just as hard as if you used Marth, if not worse.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I already play some MK, and my MK is quite possibly better than my Marth right now.

If I focus the time I spend practicing MK and Marth into time spent practicing only MK, then I'll be better with MK.

I'm not an idiot I know that MK doesn't "magically" make you better.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I think I kinda understand Junk her;, by testing the waters at your next tourney with MK, and determining whether or not you want to pick up MK, you are kinda implying that Marth is whats holding you back, when he doesn't think that you are really playing Marth even close to his full extent. And by picking up MK just to win, you aren't doing yourself any good.

Idk how good your Marth is, as I haven't seen a vid of you or played you in ages, but I'm just saying what I think Junk means.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Ok guys, keep the peace, Junk didn't mean it as bad as it sounded, but do what you think is best SOLID.

Benglasz good pin point man.

arch knight

Smash Lord
THISSSSSSS ^^^^

If your gonna sell your wii use ebay or something. You get wayyyy more. PnT works as well I would think.

About 6 Years ago I sold my n64 to EB games for a dollar, worst thing I ever done in my life. I still regret it today.
I Sold my Dr. mario for N64 for a starting price of $6.50 on Ebay
When the bids were closed I got $64 for just that game I just said OMG People love THE DR.!!!

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I think I kinda understand Junk her;, by testing the waters at your next tourney with MK, and determining whether or not you want to pick up MK, you are kinda implying that Marth is whats holding you back, when he doesn't think that you are really playing Marth even close to his full extent. And by picking up MK just to win, you aren't doing yourself any good.

Idk how good your Marth is, as I haven't seen a vid of you or played you in ages, but I'm just saying what I think Junk means.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
I suppose so.

But in my situation it seems to me as though Marth IS holding me back. My Marth is bad. Every tournament I go to, I play even worse than my Marth normally is, which essentially means I play terribly. I tell myself that I'll do better next time, but it never actually happens. I don't know if using MK will make me play any better. If not, then I'll stick to Marth. It's worth a try imo.

∫unk

Smash Master
The only way I'd come back is if Metaknight was banned.

It'll probably be like the other gaming forums where I'll check it a little bit after I quit but soon I'll just stop checking altogether.

Albert.

Smash Master
BTW people Havok's thing of spamming Nair is very fulfilling to me.

Its cool going a stock without using Fair and then killing with it at a moderately early percent because it's fresh

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
LOL nice one Junk

Ah I'm in love with the title, technically Johto was my favorite geenration.
To keep on topic, Marth riding in on a Suicune in the next FE? Too ****ing win.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
They need a RPG for brawl. A Random Pokemon Generator that, when selected, gives you a random pogeymanz to fight with... then they wouldn't have to worry about having a bajillion tabs for all the different pogeymanz in barwl!

PS: Marth shot the sheriff. But he did not shoot the deputee

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I'm glad I got to play junk before he quit.

I tried to quit....but then I couldn't afford a PS3.....=[
I'll quit when I can afford one.

clowsui

Smash Legend
if jun quits (i've already talked to him about this) i'ma change my color to light blue (trijunk blue, back when he was scrub status) and my tag to Jun~! until I get top 3...

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Very nice read Steel. You have a lot of good and valid points. What I'm wondering is, when people look at that and then their own match-up discussions (and conclusions) how much will need to be adjusted.

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
I have seen "Well character Y will just spotdodge and perfect shield every attack from character X, so the match-up is in character Y's favor" way too many times.

I know that's an exaggeration, but whatever.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
OMG I've been looking for this thread for sooo long!! I thought it got deleted or something! Now i can finally talk in here again woot :D

Anyone know what happened?

Jk...

PINK MARTH FTW SSB4

Top Bottom