• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

VietGeek

Smash Hero
NO, you practice your *** off, learn to outplay your opponent, learn to adapt, do everything in your power to up yourself.

Lol, you guys will not break my will, Marth is lookin' kinda good right now.
I swear you're just making it hurt more once you break. =(

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
rukkiko why are you relying on false hope

our top marth players would be a lot better if they used meta and worked just as hard with him

§leepy God

Smash Master
You wouldn't want Super Smash Meta Knight Brawl again don't you? x_x

Say no to maining Meta Knight, but you can play him to know how he works though.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!

our top marth players would be a lot better if they used meta and worked just as hard with him
Because as my girlfriend says, I'm almost as stubborn as she is :), and I'm a leader not a follow (no Discussion Leader pun intended) I've been considering working as a Meta second, but it's up for grabs, and depending on my tourney performance next weekend, will determine it.

Albert.

Smash Master
Watching that video of Ally's Marth VS HolyNightmare.

I kept thinking

How much harder would he be ****** if he was using MK?

>_<

>_<<<<

ya'll HAVE depressed me.

Don't give up hope though Rukkiku!

VietGeek

Smash Hero
stop emoing when you're 5% of what you can be
Rukkiko isn't emoing? Don't you see he's trying the best he can to remain true to Marth?

Work with Metaknight? That gave me a chuckle.
I suppose denial is comical. =/

You wouldn't want Super Smash Meta Knight Brawl again don't you? x_x

Say no to maining Meta Knight, but you can play him to know how he works though.
Mugi speaks as if it's a drug.

Oh wait.

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Yeah, I am not going to lie, I am serioiusly considering switching to MK.

One day I realized that I am no where good enough to win tournaments consistently with Marth, and the only hope I have of winning anything is with MK.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Sorry guys, Marth has pew pew neutral air and dancing blade stalling.

You ain't convincing me to drop him for MK.

Oh, and Ally's playing style seems fine for against ROB.

He's relying on full hops and the ease of stalling with db for mixing up/mind gaming cross overs; perhaps baiting up tilts for dolphin slash or up smashes to counter/****.

He's Roy_R of the mid 2008.
And we all love Roy_R

I also like his fthrow mindgamez (forces them to DI up through horizontal pressure, so he can then start pew pew ****** with fair)

Oh, and him 'over estimating' full hops, is more you guys underestimating his style of vertical spacing. Vertical spacanz for the win.

Tari

Smash Apprentice
Tari, you can't learn anything from CK unless you want to learn how to fight without a shield.
You can learn what not to do from some people. I never said I'd learn only what to do. :D

NO, you practice your *** off, learn to outplay your opponent, learn to adapt, do everything in your power to up yourself.

Lol, you guys will not break my will, Marth is lookin' kinda good right now.
LOL. Agreed!

Anyone would be a lot better if they used meta and worked just as hard. But I'm guessing you're saying that Marth's have no hope against MK?

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Basically do it the NL way, **** hard with the Marth, the Roy in this situation.

Don't listen to them, they love Marth too much to give him up anyway... either that or our community.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Just use Metaknight for matches vs MK and on ghey stages like Mansion, Frigate, and stuff. Thats what I do, I use Marth when the playing field is playable and the matchup isnt dumb.

I use Marth vs Snake and D3, because there is an actual gameplan vs these chars, its not like...

Attempt to poke them with a move thats supposed to be "good" lmao
Get outranged and hit, grabbed, follow up
Im now offstage vs mk, I take like 50% cause I fail at this game and should main mk

Meh...

And dont say Frigate isnt gay, that stage flipping crap is extremely annoying imo.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Just use Metaknight for matches vs MK and on ghey stages like Mansion, Frigate, and stuff. Thats what I do, I use Marth when the playing field is playable and the matchup isnt dumb.

I use Marth vs Snake and D3, because there is an actual gameplan vs these chars, its not like...

Attempt to poke them with a move thats supposed to be "good" lmao
Get outranged and hit, grabbed, follow up
Im now offstage vs mk, I take like 50% cause I fail at this game and should main mk

Meh...

And dont say Frigate isnt gay, that stage flipping crap is extremely annoying imo.
See this makes a little more sense, even though I was thinknig of D3'ing Meta's and Snakes, but I might attempt the ditto for MK. But defintiely Marth for everything else.

Tari

Smash Apprentice
Personally.. I was and am going to go Marth for everything besides Metaknight and Snake. For those two I was gonna use Falco, or IC, or both just to mix it up. IC because they're fun and Lain beat MK with them. :p

Junk DGH

Smash Apprentice
that frowny face turning into a smiley is cool

also kind of how i feel write now

i want to sell my wii but i think its too ghetto

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
if you don't sell it then youll end up coming back

selling it just confirms your dedication towards quitting

Junk DGH

Smash Apprentice
solid you arent good

but steel how do i sell a super ghetto wii like random screws missing black controller port protector gone etc

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
solid you arent good

but steel how do i sell a super ghetto wii like random screws missing black controller port protector gone etc
lol good luck with that.

And? these are the best times for him to improve his Marth.. jeez you guys are so supportive lol

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Dont try to sell gamestop your crappy wii, we will knock that bad boy down from 120$ to 60$ in store credit... and 20% less than that if you want cash.

But if it's too bad we just won't take it at all...

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Dont try to sell gamestop your crappy wii, we will knock that bad boy down from 120$ to 60$ in store credit... and 20% less than that if you want cash.

But if it's too bad we just won't take it at all...
THISSSSSSS ^^^^

If your gonna sell your wii use ebay or something. You get wayyyy more. PnT works as well I would think.

About 6 Years ago I sold my n64 to EB games for a dollar, worst thing I ever done in my life. I still regret it today.

Junk DGH

Smash Apprentice
calm down

you talk like you are good thats why i said it

you said youre going to use marth on newbies so i used the same elitist attitude to you and look how mad you got

dont be elitist. theres always someone better. if you are elitist i dont care who you are im going to **** you so hard youll stop.

for the record i dont think im good.

edit: i do this to other ppl too. im not an *** if you arent an ***, but if you are, not only am i going to be an *** back im giving you junkinthetrunk

VietGeek

Smash Hero
im giving you junkinthetrunk
Don't drop the soap?!

Also Junk, your motivational blurb means nothing if you're publicly disclosing the fact that you're selling your ghetto revolution.

or r u wanting that black wii?

Top Bottom