• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
@clowsui

would be my first when i get to one.
I'm working on just getting better and letting the style come, i'm trying not to mimic someone's style. more or less taking things that people tell me and using that and making my own versions of it.
best outlook you can have when learning a character because you develop a comfort level all your own

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
clowsui why would you encourage xisin's novelty style? that **** does NOT WORK with marth >_>

how i wish some of you would try that **** on the east coast.. LMAOOOOOOOOOOO (is never surprised when marth's tell me they can't beat olimars, tl's, or some other stupid **** that won't ever approach them)

stop camping with marth *****s

clowsui

Smash Legend
lol you realize that what he told me was "use what works, remove what doesn't", right? essentially what you encouraged tennet to do >__>;

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
wow, i'm gone for a couple of days and you guys finally decide to talk about important stuff? </3

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
not pissed, just disappointed and sad :(

NEO, help with MK please?

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
NEO, can I just come live with you? :(

Also, I have decided to make a fund "Get Neo to Important Regional X", the fund which gets his poor azz to every regional so we can all play him in person. Any donations would be greatly appreciated.

I'm actually totally serious btw I'm gonna set up the Pay Pal soon

EDIT: Also, I play fairly aggro but still need help with Olimar -_-

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion

Also, I have decided to make a fund "Get Neo to Important Regional X", the fund which gets his poor azz to every regional so we can all play him in person. Any donations would be greatly appreciated.

I support this. PD I'll help you out with those match-ups you need help with at the next tourny I see you at.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Zombie's pissed.
clowsui why would you encourage xisin's novelty style? that **** does NOT WORK with marth >_>

how i wish some of you would try that **** on the east coast.. LMAOOOOOOOOOOO (is never surprised when marth's tell me they can't beat olimars, tl's, or some other stupid **** that won't ever approach them)

stop camping with marth *****s
Neo's pissed.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman

I support this.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
lol junk. Even the titles are the same. Oh ****.
I think the best part is how he changed the order of **** so that it wouldn't look like it was the same or something.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
in other news i was actually surprised that there were females at Tipped Off 5 (where that pic is from).

i guess melees where its at.

Player-3

Smash Hero
inorite viet melee so good

umby ill teach u how to play marth ive been theorycrafting for 5 weeks im pro now

VietGeek

Smash Hero
inorite viet melee so good

umby ill teach u how to play marth ive been theorycrafting for 5 weeks im pro now
I've watched Umby's barlw marf.

Very bread-and-butter generically efficient marf. obv Umby's already really smart and good at noticing patterns. he'll eventually grow his own style in his own time.

the only really apparent thing is that he uses ftilt in a lot of situations where it's more favorable to just use jab one instead.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
p3 jiggs in melee is still more fun to watch than jiggs in barlw

also you don't even know boring lol.

let's theorycraft:

peach dittos
on pokefloats

GO!

Top Bottom