• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Player-3

Smash Hero
no i think i know boring bro

my tv was being ****ty when i had to stay home thursday from being sick so i had to watch dora the explorer for 6 hours

i couldnt sleep

VietGeek

Smash Hero
do an endless eight run

while having a barlw singles stream on

while looking in the milano bag to see if more will suddenly appear

obv

§leepy God

Smash Master
or roy

i <roy

I should have names my self darxroy...
God ****it, I forgot to add Roy, but only in his gold outfit I'll add him. :p

Did you just say Puff was interesting wtf :mad:
Jigglypuff is hawt.... where do I start from here? XD

O_o
jigglypuff?
have you ever seen hungrybox play

i love him and everything but god ****

he makes melee boring to watch
I haven't watch him play her highness.... yet. She's only boring if you spam Pound, or Rollout a lot, which is very common.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Sheik is hot regardless of gender.

That sort of appeal is the making of a TOP TIER CHARACTER.

clowsui

Smash Legend
so uh since pd is going to start a "help neo go to x tourney" fund i think we should start a fund for cactuar, who said a long time ago that if someone bought him brawl and a wii he'd be willing to learn the game/go to a few tournaments at the very least lol

cactuar is super legendary + incredibly smart...he would probably be a hyper offensive marth like neo since he likes hitting people over and over except he'd actually release vids lol

tl;dr cactus would be hella **** to see playing brawl. someone should start donating money because there's no man like the green machine.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
so uh since pd is going to start a "help neo go to x tourney" fund i think we should start a fund for cactuar, who said a long time ago that if someone bought him brawl and a wii he'd be willing to learn the game/go to a few tournaments at the very least lol

cactuar is super legendary + incredibly smart...he would probably be a hyper offensive marth like neo since he likes hitting people over and over except he'd actually release vids lol

tl;dr cactus would be hella **** to see playing brawl. someone should start donating money because there's no man like the green machine.
hmm I would completely support this lol, I find him the most entertaining to watch, him w/ Brawl would be great =O

∫unk

Smash Master

Shouldn't u be worried about your own wii funds so you can actually play

plus having an actual job will help your college apps

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
cactuar wouldn't be a hyper offensive marth at all, he didn't even swing marth's sword in melee all he did was run away and grab

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Lmao, I ran even with this good Peach today. I need to play Junk or Kadaj, I'm rusty ontop of the fact I need to show my improvement.

Tennet

Smash Champion
this peach does the same thing and for some god **** reason i can't beat him anymore...

i blame not having sound /johns

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
tennet u mad.

clearly peach is just too much woman for you to handle.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
steel stop making me jealous or i'll distortion finish you

with an ice arrow

from a sword

for self-defense

as long as you understand that

right?

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
cactuar wouldn't be a hyper offensive marth at all, he didn't even swing marth's sword in melee all he did was run away and grab
Truth. My Marth used to be campy as ****. I just stayed really close to people while I ran away. :p

My Fox is the aggressive one.

clowsui

Smash Legend
@jun: LOL since when did i say i was paying for it

anyways yeah i should probably worry about my own wii funds, i might have one soon though so we'll see...for some odd reason female parent wants wii fit

@cactuar: : ( i thought you liked to hit people over and over?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
oh emm gee i wonder steel

idk sometimes i wondered if i could search specific posts with my search terms highlighted

that'd be so convenient ya know

Player-3

Smash Hero
Guys
My brothers a weeaboo
So is my sister
They both have arthritis
I do not
They both like men
I do not
Am i adopted?

clowsui

Smash Legend
i name searched myself, found steel's post, and i'll say this

cactus did the same

i'm not going to approach a pro randomly on aim just to link them to the board of a game that they don't actively play

Top Bottom