• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
ah that's awesome, thanks! :D

Hopefully that's the problem--that it's just dirty. -_- The error message evolved today from "Error reading disc" to "an error occurred, eject disc, remove game, turn power off, etc.". XD

If I can get MP to load, I probably won't take it out until we have that cleaner thing or whatever it takes to get it fixed, 'cause if I take it out I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to get it to load again. :( Though leaving it in 'cause I'm ADD and switch between tasks randomly, save station nearby or no, might've been at least part of the cause of this. :laugh:

And in addition to my Wii phailing, my puppy dog's sick too. DD:

Bad week is bad. :/

But when I got Brawl to work the other night, I was soooo rusty. :laugh:

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Viquey, if you wanna get it fixed for free, but dont mind waiting a week, you can do this :http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/ts/gameSSBB.jsp

its completely free, I did it and my wii works fine now :) For some reason if brawl is plauyed alot on ur wii it eventauly breaks it down lol.
I sent my wii in 3 times to them after it kept breaking xD

Nintendo fails. If they are gonna spend 50 bucks to make a console and sell it for 250, it should at least work for 5 years lol.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
ZMT, Nintendo offers the most manageable and lenient repair options and their console has the lowest failure rate. Sure it has tons of shovelware and isn't the sexiest white console on the market (that's reserved for the X360 with all those timed exclusives that cause needless rage later on *cough*Vesperia*cough*).

Sony sells *certain* PS3 models with cheap Hong Kong rip-off BluRay drives that cost like what? $50 each per bulk? Then they charge $120 or so to repair. Even under warranty, they reserve the right to deny your warranty claim. And those HK BRDs have a lifespan of a few weeks to a few months of extensive gaming.

These are the same models that were made around the time PS3 sells were lukewarm and Sony was under pressure to break even. That doesn't give them a good enough justification to profit off their underhanded methods. <_<

∫unk

Smash Master
what happened is the laser dies and can't read dual layered anymore

i've taken apart my wii just to clean the disc reader and it still failed

best solution is to get an external hd... faster loading times too

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I know Junk, the point of that post was to say Wii owners have it much better than those who who the apparently more "luxurious" consoles in terms of general longevity.

External HD is ****.

Unfortunately I'm a stereotypical poor southerner.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
ur lens weren't dirty kadaj, they were completely worn out. theres a difference lmaoo

i hear it actually works well if ur lens are just dirty or dusty

∫unk

Smash Master
vitamins make me sick every time i gotta stop eating them

i mean the tablets

i think my diet is good enough

rice and oj thats all you need

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I heard kadaj is okay at this game but not technical.

I miss Cheese-Kun.

junk what about soy sauce

gosh man u gotta remember the roots

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I know Junk, the point of that post was to say Wii owners have it much better than those who who the apparently more "luxurious" consoles in terms of general longevity.

External HD is ****.

Unfortunately I'm a stereotypical poor southerner.
Wait... you're Asian, and a stereotypical poor southerner, that doesn't make sense!

*Brain 'splodes*

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
WAIT THERE TECHNICAL **** IN BRAWL ?!?!

aahahahahahaha dont make me laugh

you mean i can mortar slide better than kadaj and throw and b stick better LOL

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Wait... you're Asian, and a stereotypical poor southerner, that doesn't make sense!

*Brain 'splodes*
Sure it does. What kind of Asian matters too. 3=

What is with M2K and shorts? I've never seen him wear anything else in tourneys. It's somewhat...awkward. <.<

WAIT THERE TECHNICAL **** IN BRAWL ?!?!

aahahahahahaha dont make me laugh

you mean i can mortar slide better than kadaj and throw and b stick better LOL
You missed the pun.

Kadaj thought he could clean a worn out drive to get it to work.

<.<

∫unk

Smash Master
dont make me **** u with my non technical puff in melee

why does ck take bait for kadaj isn't that even worse than taking bait for yourself

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Steel, hey Steel! Junk is threatening me with his Smash skills in order to stay extremely on-topic. ;___; Now he's gonna comment that "ur doing the same thing" in a vague, seemingly condescending tone while looking at ladies on Sankaku Complex.

Steel why aren't you playing poverty games like Vanguard Princess? I thought you'd eat that game up and be like "Viet why haven't you played VP yet" within two hours of its public release. <.<

VietGeek

Smash Hero
CK goes into the red first and worries about it later.

im jealous

*conjures another tier list*

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Steel, hey Steel! Junk is threatening me with his Smash skills in order to stay extremely on-topic. ;___; Now he's gonna comment that "ur doing the same thing" in a vague, seemingly condescending tone while looking at ladies on Sankaku Complex.

Steel why aren't you playing poverty games like Vanguard Princess? I thought you'd eat that game up and be like "Viet why haven't you played VP yet" within two hours of its public release. <.<
The beginning of your post reminded me of

And I only recently got into doujin fighters, I very well may play it in the future

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Tennet just start out strong:

My shorts are comfy to wear. They've never been in a tear. Always under my care, the bond we share is fair. Confident, yet stout, but brilliant; my shorts are comfy to wear.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord

I Google'd. Last time i do that for something i dont know on the marth boards lol.

@Tennet: Ur doin it wrong. I wear pants all year long. T shirts were invented for the summer. I only wear shorts in my house.

Tennet

Smash Champion
i wear t shirts shorts and hoodies all year round except for hoodies only when it cools down enough

Player-3

Smash Hero
ack

pp
i was gonna ask you for friendlies but every time i was looking for someone to play you were playing doubles with someone

i was only there saturday or i would have def played you

wow people camp junks ganon? you guys suck

who camps ganon its all about going cf and both of you sding at 0%

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Tennet did you finish your essay yet? I want to see how you applied the lines I gave to you. Great opening pre-thesis.

P-3 you have to camp Ganon to win in Maylay. =V

Tennet

Smash Champion
I'm still on the intro, using a format from last years teacher...

author's name's *insert year published* *insert type of work here* *insert title* *what it does* *brief summary*

we have one black kid, and we're self taught and we've been told we are really good for being self-taught so GTFO

Top Bottom