• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
I got ***** by M2K and Hungrybox though. It was bad.

@ZMT: I beat him a scare majority of the time in friendlies. It was really close. Yeah I can definitely help you out though.
Well...thats M2k...and Hungrybox lol (Isnt he like best Jiggs on EC?)

My main issue with Falco is that I can never get close enough to shine rofl. Once I do, I know how to go from there, its just getting there is soo hard for me.

Meh, maybe this will be better to discuss on aim one day xD

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
I played m2k in a friendly set once.

you go even with him, then all of a sudden u die first, then he gets such a massive lead its ********. mk vs marth is sad ;(

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I played m2k in a friendly set once.

you go even with him, then all of a sudden u die first, then he gets such a massive lead its ********. mk vs marth is sad ;(
Thats how my first few sets with him were. Then he gave me tips. Know I always bring him down to one stock with marth/mk Hopefully will do it with wario
Just gotta change up your style.

Suspect

Smash Hero
boxxy is ********, if i saw that broad walkin down the street lets just say she wouldn't finish her walk.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
dr pp you can take best falco on the ec

but my bro zhu would **** you up XD

i just saw an interview of you haha
Lol I wish I was EC. I'm south and Dashizwiz is here. I don't think I'm better than that guy yet, but I'm workin on it.

I'd love to play Zhu. His Falco is really interesting.

Haha yeah wait until you see my interview with Toasty from last weekend lol. It's awesome.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Marth main, just using falco icon for now.

well i tri-main

edit: even though i just changed it to snake for a lil before i go back to marth...

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Happy b-day Rukki!

So I have a problem. I think my wii's disc drive is dirty or somethin', 'cause it keeps giving me a disc read error. :( Got Metroid Prime to work after a couple attempts, thankfully. And got Brawl to work last night by not loading through Gecko OS, so I thought it was a problem there, but today it's giving me the error no matter how I load it >.<

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Happy b-day Rukki!

So I have a problem. I think my wii's disc drive is dirty or somethin', 'cause it keeps giving me a disc read error. :( Got Metroid Prime to work after a couple attempts, thankfully. And got Brawl to work last night by not loading through Gecko OS, so I thought it was a problem there, but today it's giving me the error no matter how I load it >.<
Here use this...

Click here rofl

Tennet

Smash Champion
Stick with marth. All the time. Your other characters are worse xD

<3 TenTen
They actually got better and i'm bored of not having marth as my icon lol..

HB kiko

My senior year starts thursday.. need to finish summer stuff today lol

Top Bottom