• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Depends on what you're taking. Maybe she was on ex or lsd?

Not that I am advocating usage of them or other illegal products(obligatory infraction dodge).

Albert.

Smash Master
Depends on what you're taking. Maybe she was on ex or lsd?

Not that I am advocating usage of them or other illegal products(obligatory infraction dodge).
OOOO I was taking High as like the... herbal meaning.

I am not advocating the use of anything either >_<

(LSD she'd be more spacey. and not talking. Same with ex)

Player-3

Smash Hero
so guys
NES N00B is one of my favorite smashers now

not only does he play cf and **** in melee, he went to to5 and registered as Sugoi Kawaii Moe Chan just so his opponents would be fearful
he said he wanted them to go

"Oh great, whos this ****ing weeaboo"
reposting for awesomeness

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Steel's going to start giving out infractions for being off topic. lmao

So question. Why is 5th Marth's favorite placing? I never understood WHY it's always 5th.

C.box

Smash Journeyman
o_O guess i left my wii on when i was out lol.

steel i thought we were friends :(

I tried to join at first the you didn't let me in *RAAAAGEEEEEE*,

Then I went out for a bit and when I come back you I see you hosting still but you keep going for a long time D:.

lulz.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
stop talking about boxxy.
How bout u START talking bout Boxxy, Mr. Steel if THAT IS UR REAL NAME

Boxxy

Also, what Marths are going to Pound 4? I'm very curious as to who is going because I wanna go but idk if I wanna bother getting money for it -_- The topic is filled with Melee***s as it is lawl

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion

Boxxy

Also, what Marths are going to Pound 4? I'm very curious as to who is going because I wanna go but idk if I wanna bother getting money for it -_- The topic is filled with Melee***s as it is lawl
I'm going. Why boxxy? I hate her even though shes hella cute

M4ge

Smash Journeyman

Boxxy

I'm possibly going.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Sad face.

YOU'ZE TROLLING.

Anyway, if I do go to Pound 4, It's gonna be my first OoS tournament. Would also be the first time I ever go to a major tournament ever.

Gonna be fun.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Planning on going... for melee.

Didn't realize registration had started till late and can't afford both, so probably going just for melee.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sounds good ZMT. Falco dittos are (usually) pretty cool.

I haven't played Brawl Marth since HERB 2(July 26th). These MKs that are working to beat me might have a shot this time.

Edit: Just let me know if I'm too far off-topic, Steel. I don't know why they're even discussing that anyways....

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Melee Falco Dittos

My Falco might actually almost be decent by then xD
You're going Timmy?!!!!!

So, serious question, wtf is the point of having a social thread if we can't talk about social stuff? I'm actually serious too, so if you feel like answering on AIM Steel, you have my AIM if this is spam too

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee

I haven't played Brawl Marth since HERB 2(July 26th). These MKs that are working to beat me might have a shot this time.

Edit: Just let me know if I'm too far off-topic, Steel. I don't know why they're even discussing that anyways....
Well like..pregame johns, your like best in NC in melee? lol

My Falco is 3 weeks old, do the math xP (Playing to learn)

If I fail, Ill just use Marth :)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer

its the boxxy ****

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, I'm the best in NC. I also beat out a lot of very good players (mostly from FL including people like Lambchops and Colbol) just yesterday at Tipped Off 5. I think people are starting to say I'm a top Falco now. Eh, I guess time will tell.

Marth is too good, so I'm sure you'll be fine against me then haha(if you play like your title says you do).

Edit: alright Steel, thanks.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Yeah, I'm the best in NC. I also beat out a lot of very good players (mostly from FL including people like Lambchops and Colbol) just yesterday at Tipped Off 5. I think people are starting to say I'm a top Falco now. Eh, I guess time will tell.

Marth is too good, so I'm sure you'll be fine against me then haha(if you play like your title says you do).
My Marth... grab, chaingrab...space...fsmash, repeat. lol jk

But yeah if you beat Chops youll be ****** me, tell me what I do wrong kay?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@ Steel: I definitely think it could look like I'm saying that haha, but I'm trying to inform ZMT(about my Falco really) more than talk myself up.

I got ***** by M2K and Hungrybox though. It was bad.

@ZMT: I beat him a scare majority of the time in friendlies. It was really close. Yeah I can definitely help you out though.

Top Bottom