• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
broly, stay here and learn to theory craft and play match-ups better. please!

Broly

Smash Lord
haha, no im on a table thats relatively the same height as the screen. its just this table wasnt so wide and i was nervous cuz it moved when i moved. thought it woulda tipped over, LOL

yea matchups i dont know. i seriously lose to marths good matchups like shiek, ike, GW and diddy, but i **** DDD's, im weird

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
you lost to an ike???
and i think everybody loses to diddys >_<
there's probably a lot you could learn from here if you would frequent it more often though.

∫unk

Smash Master
man i was rapin today at a norcal smashfest

my ddd was sooo fluid thanks everyone :)

michael hey came back from japan and showed me some LOL things vs snake... i can f-smash him out of a cg in certain very common situations :) :) :)

also tilt buffering is amazing and hard to execute at first... just mashing the c-stick isn't even the proper way to buffer. when you do learn perfect buffering so much stuff the japanese found becomes viable its dumb

pit is probably high tier just from what michael showed me... arrows can be used really well to set up stuff the US pits just dont do yet

my fellow cencal member SomeRandomKid (SRK) beat MikeHAZE today... Mike ended up getting 2nd and SRK got 5th but that's his first great win and I'm so proud of my little CenCal lol

SRK plays dk and played my marth a LOT lol

∫unk

Smash Master
ck you can't even win in friendlies vs good ppl stfu

get some ranked people in here telling me how bad you ***** them

i learned HELLA **** that ppl don't know about from japan that's all :)

edit: and my friend SRK beat mikehaze in tournament (i was not at this socal tournament because i was at a smashfest in norcal)

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
the only way i could do that is if i stayed at like my sisters place in houston to visit butttt its college time and it would be hard arranging that xD

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Arrange that **** now so you can come to Whobo 2. I want MMs and I want to play you're so-called "Aggressive Marth".

10 bucks says Ill be good enough to beat it by then. :V

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I dont really play wifi. It's something I do when I'm bored at 3 AM in the morning and even then I have to be mad tired to consider it.

Because wifi sucks.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
wow this thread better not devolve into a wifi thread again

remember when wifi was good?

cuz i dont

∫unk

Smash Master
I'm only as serious as you are, which is not very much

weak *** troll doesn't know what to do when the same bull**** comes back at them

go back under the bridge and play whatever you were playing.

viet - you never played the right ppl then

Player-3

Smash Hero
wasnt at my house bro

its more to do with not playing agaisnt people that abuse wifi....

or play pikachu

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Viet believe it or not you CAN learn some stuff with wifi.

As long as you dont start your knowledge based on it, and communicate with offline players for help, you wont end up rolling behind someone 60 times per game offline, only to get ***** for it 59 times lol

Just play people like Junk, NEO, Kadaj (not that freaking pit tho), etc...

When I friendly NEO online, I learn what all my habits are in one game or so, since I get ***** bad for them, then I try to fix them. Id win a game, then I get 3 stocked right after. Its fun. Oh and Florida teaches you how to play gay <3

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
you can do wifi, just dont over do it on aib ladder, the many tragedies that have occur there are huge due to the fact many players have gotten ***** due to massive spotdodging/rolling on that ****ing ladder lololol

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
The ladder also makes you place bad at tournaments.

Right Hippie? :3

∫unk

Smash Master
rice and oj is a happa's true breakfast

i've been having that every day for this whole summer and i'm still not sick of it just too good

also wifi me

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Meh all I do is sit in my room all day with the lights off and do time trials...ask freezewish <_<

:(

Top Bottom