• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
You, however, have to fix your post quality or I won't be so tolerable about not giving you infractions.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I don't play marth anymore. Though I guess i do for a few characters.

In early 09 I'd say I was maybe top 10-15 (honestly not saying much), but I have no clue now since I haven't worked nearly as hard on him since then and I also took a 3 month hiatus. A lot of people have probably surpassed me on actual gameplay.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I just kind of fail at this game. I'm going to main random for about a month to better understand all of the characters; hopefully it will help.

I use Marth and Falco, which covers most matchups.

I try to get better, but I cap out at failure.

Player-3

Smash Hero
so guys
the new nazi zombies map is ****ing amazing

i had a ****ing panzerchrek with 3 rockets per clip fired like a ****ing magnum speed

**** was so awesome

i also had a nitrogen flamethrower
teammate had a wonder waffle

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
haha maybe CK

I think minty for example may be better than me now. Awhile back he definitely wasn't but he has been way more active than me and probably has more experience overall than me now so he could be. dunno

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Not going to lie steel, when I played your Marth it was different from what I expected. I always thought it was going to be like playing kadaj. Neo 2.0 =\ But that's not really a bad thing or anything, just not what I expected.

**** you mk though.

<3 Kadaj

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Not going to lie steel, when I played your Marth it was different from what I expected. I always thought it was going to be like playing kadaj. Neo 2.0 =\ But that's not really a bad thing or anything, just not what I expected.

**** you mk though.

<3 Kadaj
you're blind if you didn't see my resemblance to neo lol

at least i used to be a watered down version of neo, pierce told me i've started to develop my own style with marth. took awhile though. but my play style is essentially the same

ec marth playstyle: ROLL INTO ME

Tennet

Smash Champion
i leik so gud gaiz i 3 stck conputerz11111

Zombies is fun. i've only played the second map.

Player-3

Smash Hero
the fourht map is amazing if you have the points get it instead of third

although theres ****ing dogs that run around and ****ing EXPLODE FOR SOME REASON

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
haha maybe CK

I think minty for example may be better than me now. Awhile back he definitely wasn't but he has been way more active than me and probably has more experience overall than me now so he could be. dunno

I think minty is better then alot of marth's here. He's really underrated.

His marth is almost as good as pierce's imo. He stepped it up big time and he was always really good just bound to LI tournies.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
you're blind if you didn't see my resemblance to neo lol

at least i used to be a watered down version of neo, pierce told me i've started to develop my own style with marth. took awhile though. but my play style is essentially the same

ec marth playstyle: ROLL INTO ME
lol EC sure but I must be blind cause I didn't see it that much.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
maybe you don't know marth's patterns enough or something

when pierce and m2k came over to play pierce kept saying how similar we were yet m2k didnt really see it

clowsui

Smash Legend
ugh

i dropped games to lain's climbers and ddd in pools yesterday, i def could've won vs. his icies if i maintained the god-like mike level of play i somehow got out of my ***...but nope, i only went super saiyan for about 30 seconds and then it was back to regular old clowsui who messes up and doesn't attack nana, instead pissing his pants about POPO.

Player-3

Smash Hero
no bro im unpredictable

sometimes ill just put down my controller and go take a ****

and with my weegee sometimes ill just randomly side b and you when you shield and get a misfire and break it

Roxas M

Smash Master
i need to develop my own playstyle. my marth is confused. lol. i play aggressive one match and super defensive later. and just plain sucky in between.

Top Bottom