• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the current best CF main?

Who is the best Captain Falcon Main?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
im not black falcon

im only black falcon

when im serious lol =D

im usually default

pockyD

Smash Legend
the midwest revolt was one of the greatest things ever

it boogles the mind how people who don't know what 'troll' means continue to throw it out there

the only one in that list that is a troll is P

i wonder why clod-zero has so few votes; he made death from above

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i remember back when in joined in late 07 alot of people said clod zero wasnt that good, that he was overrated and that ss was better

i think if this poll would have been done in late 07 i would vote g-reg, 08 darkrain 09 ss

before that is all isai

edit: i put jiano before, i just changed it to clod zero, i messed up from watching that video lol

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol its obvious the only 2 debatable for best are ss and darkrain

talking about anyone else is stupid

ss all day

Milos

Smash Lord
lol you haven't seen the most recent hax vs jman set.

you don't know what you're talking about bro, hax is absolutely incredible.

he was behind like 2 or 3 stocks with 150% and got 3 death combos in a row or some **** like that

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol you haven't seen the most recent hax vs jman set.

you don't know what you're talking about bro, hax is absolutely incredible.

he was behind like 2 or 3 stocks with 150% and got 3 death combos in a row or some **** like that
jman is good but not national level top 5 good feel me?
when big names show up hes not gonna get 1st or 2nd depending if m2k or pc are there

i think ss and darkrain are top 5 good

well darkrain definitely is

we'll find out about ss at genisis

but hax isnt top 5 national level either

were talking about best of the best

3rd place spot is debatable between alot of falcons i think

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
whose better than hax lol

not scar, not greg, not jiano

so hax is 3rd no doubt about it lol

besides this is falcon mains

falcons in general of course not

m2k mango so good but nope not applicable

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Or like he did in March.

JMan beat PC for first at a Alukard Biweekly.

Milos

Smash Lord
nah jman might not be top 5, but he got ninth at RoM and there were some pretty big names behind him.

hax was the highest placing falcon there, and every good falcon besides g-reg darkrain and ss was there. and he beat raynex, which was an incredible set.

hax is ****ing good, but he's in the same position as SS, like he doesn't go out of region that much if at all. and the only reason ss is better known is because there are more videos of him.... aziz is just too good you wont understand until you play him or see him play.

plus when he's high he can really give it to people.

Hax

Smash Champion
i was tired as **** yesterday and played like ****.. the one good match i had was the first match between me and jman. at ROM i was beasting and only lost to jesus due to a few crucial mistakes during the set that i don't usually make and probably would've beaten kage to take at least 7th.

as for top 5 in the nation i don't think a falcon player will ever even come close LOL. horrible character

EDIT:
1.darkrain
2.ss
3.mango
4.scar
5.hax

3 through 5 is a toss-up

otg

Smash Master
Jona you are ****ing stupid. Top 5 in the country doesn't have a Falcon in it at all, it's probably something like:

Mango, M2k, shiz, chudat, pc.

Also, while I think Hax is really good, I'm a ****ing nobody and my doc was ****** his ***. Seeing as how Falcon is Doc's hardest fight, that don't say much.

Scar

#HarveyDent
@TML: hax and i are dead even, idk where you're getting your stats from. you must be underrating me.

otg if they were friendlies it's stupid to judge off of that, personal experience only goes so far and hax definitely is the real deal

imo darkrain is the best, if we're including non-falcon mains mango is debatably the best, i think SS comes behind the two of them, and then hax and i are behind that (but we're revolutionizing captain falcon as we speak)

i don't know who else is in the running after us tho, i think it's like that top 5 and then everyone else but i can't even think of anyone else worth mentioning that hasn't already quit (jiano g-reg isai etc)

Hax

Smash Champion
Oh, I'm not saying Hax isn't good. I'm just implying that I'm the ****.
otg, were you the doc i played at ROM? i wasn't trying for **** against you nor your link friend lmao

if i'm having a good day i'm probably 3rd, i agree. also did scar and mango ever play? i really don't know who would be better between the two.

i've been playing mad brawl+ thats probly why i suck haha

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
TML, hax and i are dead even, idk where you're getting your stats from. you must be underrating me.

otg if they were friendlies it's stupid to judge off of that, personal experience only goes so far and hax definitely is the real deal

imo darkrain is the best, if we're including non-falcon mains mango is debatably the best, i think SS comes behind the two of them, and then hax and i are behind that (but we're revolutionizing captain falcon as we speak)

i don't know who else is in the running after us tho, i think it's like that top 5 and then everyone else but i can't even think of anyone else worth mentioning that hasn't already quit (jiano g-reg isai etc)
i was basing off RoM my bad

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
theres alot of mw falcons arent there?

like smeesh, i think hes really good, and isnt he second best falcon in the mw to darkrain?

also if you wanna count mango as a falcon you have to count m2k

so that knocks out either hax or scar from top 5 falcons

i was going to say if g-reg still plays but i guess not, he could be in it with hax and scar if he got some practice

im sure there are more falcons that will be at genisis, i just cant remember

edit: i just realized what a lack of good falcon mains there are

its like

wc: ss
mw:darkain
ec: scar/hax i guess

and theres not much more then that

oh ga wes is a best cant count him out

Scar

#HarveyDent
so that knocks out either hax or scar from top 5 falcons
how? m2k mango darkrain ss scar in no particular order

yes, there are VERY few good falcon mains, hax has gone up and down so idk my prediction is that he will surpass me within the month if he keeps it up UNLESS mango practice gets me to another level

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
imma go with scar on this one. I can only think of 5 falcons on youtube lol.

oh haha except bias precedes rep.

SS all day babai lol WC lol

anyone wanna place bets on ss vs darkrrain for genesis?

like mm$ but you dont have to be good at all lol

strawhats

Smash Master
hey guys are there going to be a any vids of this weekend's biweeklies. 4/11 feat . mango

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
how? m2k mango darkrain ss scar in no particular order

yes, there are VERY few good falcon mains, hax has gone up and down so idk my prediction is that he will surpass me within the month if he keeps it up UNLESS mango practice gets me to another level
exactly what i mean

ss, scar or hax, darkrain, mango, m2k

you and hax are even arent you?
its a toss up then between you

also im sure youll get alot better playing with mango
i wanna play him :[

Hax

Smash Champion
You hurt me Hax, you'll never smoke my gb again. I didn't go to RoM, so you must be thinking of Roman.
<-- TIGHT i forgot who you were lmao

otg play me in tourney :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom