• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the current best CF main?

Who is the best Captain Falcon Main?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
no ss will turn ss so he'll be

ssss and if he goes to the hyperbolic time chamber ssss2 raappeeee

but i really think ss might go even with darkrain, and darkrain abbreviated to DR makes it not cool

dr is the dominican republic...ss sounds cool because it just works...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
wasn't there already an event 52?

why isn't it event 53 or something
event 52 is the event after event 51 in super smash bros. melee. there've been event 55's and stuff in the past, i'd assume that darkrain decided to just keep it e-52.

it's also the same tournament at the same venue just ~7 months later idk.

Scar

#HarveyDent
i wish it said "they don't prove anything" but other than that ya i love it

mango has destroyed SS numerous times in dittos and IMO darkrain is better at the match than mango is, but we'll see what happens.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
i wish it said "they don't prove anything" but other than that ya i love it

mango has destroyed SS numerous times in dittos and IMO darkrain is better at the match than mango is, but we'll see what happens.
SS is sexy and fun to watch but im not gonna lie, Dark Rain goes straight to business lol.

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

You still vote DR as better in all other matchups excluding the falcon dittos?

Stev

Smash Ace
Defintely a close one. I voted Scar mostly because he is East coast, as am I. With all honesty it has to be between SS, Mango and MAYBE Darkrain. I feel like Mango's Falcon will be better soon but right now SS still has it. The real question is how long will SS hold on to the title.
wow, way to totally NOT answer the question then

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
looooooooool
i'm not from kansas... it's in my location... fail.

basically i've played darkrain... my experience is more than what you have to show, which is none. if ss would ****ing travel out of california then i'd play him, too, but he's prolly just scurred his combos won't work on DIing opponents. [/joke]

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
People should seriously stop **** riding. I mean **** this is getting pretty terrible.

I can understand people from the same region who have actually played against them being more spirited or whatever, but people just watching youtube. *shakes head*

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Man I love jeff and everything and I gotta rep WC but tbh, I think Dark Rain aint takin no **** :(

I heard he doesnt even like asia

I wished I watched more youtube. I dont know about half the players out there.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
youtube is the best okay mang!

it helps me learns to play the drumzsaliciousness

but seriously, why throw my opinion out there? i dont knnoooowww maybe cuz i can? oh yea...lol
if you played darkrain then cool, but if your not from the wc you havent played ss so you dont know half of the argument and can only base it off videos too, so why bash me. noobies. unless you have played both recently you can make the judgment, which mango will be able to do by the time of event 52 and he probly ***** the mw so yea there

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
not really, but if you beat mango in a set, and then you hear that hes pissed after that you know its serious.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol and who said he was pissed, norcal? c'maaan use your head

Inui Logic!!!
inui logic is more like this person beat this person and i beat that person so i'm better than person A

mine is smart. mango's falcon is clearly better than SS's at falcon dittos, and in my experience (i've played both players) Darkrain is at LEAST as good as mango at the matchup.
You still vote DR as better in all other matchups excluding the falcon dittos?
idk about all that, i have never really seen SS play floaties before, i know he's lost to pink shinobi (darkrain eats peaches alive) so that would lead me to believe he's better vs floaties, and overall darkrain's combos are just way deadlier

SS is apparently ridiculous vs spacies from grabs, darkrain similarly tech chases like a monster but it's not as pronounced

i dont know if SS is going to be ready for non cali sheiks, i've never seen him play a sheik not a once and the matchup is not easy. darkrain is too good vs sheik (m2k's is unbeatable)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
if your not from the wc you havent played ss
which is why it's highly improbable that ss is better than darkrain. darkrain went to a bunch MLG tournaments, and has been playing competitively since like 2003 and has traveled like everywhere. SS lacks out-of-region experience, and thus i find it unlikely he would perform at the level that darkrain does at a national event.
you can't really judge SS based on how he does against people he plays like all the time (NorCal has tourneys like way too often LOL) because that doesn't particularly assess his ability to adapt to a playstyle or strategy as much.

we'll see at genesis =P

Scar

#HarveyDent
=P

also inui claims his logic is fact while i ended my statement with "we'll see". WC has surprised me at least once so far.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Scar hold a tournament in the summer! That way I can go to one.

WC is full of surprises.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Hax just doesnt have enough friends thats all. lol its a popularity contest I swear
if this was true then why does ss have more votes?
he hasnt traveled out of california right?
darakrain has been all over the place...
and yet ss still has a hundred more votes

sooo nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom