• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the current best CF main?

Who is the best Captain Falcon Main?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
if this was true then why does ss have more votes?
he hasnt traveled out of california right?
darakrain has been all over the place...
and yet ss still has a hundred more votes

sooo nah
Because people like you watch youtube and tend to think "He looks cooler and blah blah." This is a popularity contest. It is just that some get it from youtube internet fame while others get slightly more votes from their region or friends or whatever. This is a POLL after all.

Milos

Smash Lord
jona stop dude please stop trolling you're so wack on smashboards i really hope you're cool in real life, i dont doubt it, but if you act like this in real life you're gonna have five fingers imprinted on your forehead

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Why are people riding so much pen1s? its stupid.

Strongbad stfu darkrain's a stud don't worry about repping him he's got this

Jona seriously gtfo and rep scar cuz that dude is getting real deal holyfield with a happymeal.

SS is good and so entertaining to watch, and he's played really great players from wc and chudat etc. Just stfu and let the dude play at genesis since he either doesn't have the money, too young(maybe) or doesn't give a crap about beating other players in the country.

all i gotta say is no one moves falcon the way isai did (off topic i know)

Jona also stay out of ev52 thread your not goin to the tourney and quit riding mango's ****, we all know he's good.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
jona stop dude please stop trolling you're so wack on smashboards i really hope you're cool in real life, i dont doubt it, but if you act like this in real life you're gonna have five fingers imprinted on your forehead

Why are people riding so much pen1s? its stupid.

Strongbad stfu darkrain's a stud don't worry about repping him he's got this

Jona seriously gtfo and rep scar cuz that dude is getting real deal holyfield with a happymeal.

SS is good and so entertaining to watch, and he's played really great players from wc and chudat etc. Just stfu and let the dude play at genesis since he either doesn't have the money, too young(maybe) or doesn't give a crap about beating other players in the country.

all i gotta say is no one moves falcon the way isai did (off topic i know)

Jona also stay out of ev52 thread your not goin to the tourney and quit riding mango's ****, we all know he's good.
Jona logic is about 10x worse than Inui logic.
thank you, ill be here all week.

lol i need to meet inui, we could run a crew called logic

and milos no im not ******** in person lol

ask sheldon, he was surprised that im not how i am on aim and stuff lol

its just to much fun here..people get all pissed and stuff its just funny to me..

smashboards is like a game... if i was still learning to play i wouldnt act so dum but i dont need to learn much..just need experience i guess.. ill stay outta there tho

i dont wanna dumb down the topic lool
darkrain <3

but ss<<<<<<33333333333333333333333

lol sorry

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Id like to start my post with-PC jona got kilt the **** off.

But in response to jona, SS prob has hella votes partially because hes ****ing legit but look how ****ing big Cali is. If u believe DR is better than SS having more votes only supports that this is a popularity contest.

And yea to everyone. No reason to put SS or DR or mangos nuts [mango has mangos] all up in your mouf. If you have something legit then you should be able to support your thoughts with facts or from actually playing thses ppl.

If you wanna troll then at least be funny. Dont just be an idiot.

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
Isai is consider the all time best falcon. He just dosen't play melee anymore, he plays the first smash.

So I think SS is the best now. Plus people think Isai suck, is because he sandbags in every video he's on.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Isai is consider the all time best falcon.
by who? i remember back in '07 the debate was between isai and darkrain, the difference was that isai was winning a lot of tourney sets with sheik, so it was never really settled
Plus people think Isai suck, is because he sandbags in every video he's on.
im pretty sure that everyone on the boards knows this, so i dont think they judge his skill based off that

oFangZo

Smash Rookie
Hmm.. best MAIN overall? SS
best at winning? Darkrain
best at winning and isn't on this list? Mango

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i think ss has better control of falcon, better understanding of how he works, and his movement and stuff..

thats something that darkrain lacks, moonwalking/platform canceling/edgecanceling all that stuff ss does... its not only for flash and show, you can see him use it during his matches... if darkrain could do that he would definitely be number one but he cant or just doesnt do it

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
one of my problems. I dont like alot of the cp's. I like some of the banned stages but I should play more on them just in case I run into that guy.

[the one who is good at CPing]

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i think ss has better control of falcon, better understanding of how he works, and his movement and stuff..

thats something that darkrain lacks, moonwalking/platform canceling/edgecanceling all that stuff ss does... its not only for flash and show, you can see him use it during his matches... if darkrain could do that he would definitely be number one but he cant or just doesnt do it
He doesn't need to

It's like PC's fox. it doesnt do allt he multishining or all the fast flashy **** of SW

but it gets the job done

Yes, that stuff is very useful if you utilize it correctly. But Darkrain has is fundamentals, prediction and reaction down so well that he doesn't need it

It's liek Paul Pierce vs Lebron.

Paul Pierce gets his points with his midrange game.

Lebron gets his by flashy dunks

either of them can go for 40 a night. both buckets are worth the same.

battousai555

Smash Ace
He doesn't need to

It's like PC's fox. it doesnt do allt he multishining or all the fast flashy **** of SW

but it gets the job done

Yes, that stuff is very useful if you utilize it correctly. But Darkrain has is fundamentals, prediction and reaction down so well that he doesn't need it

It's liek Paul Pierce vs Lebron.

Paul Pierce gets his points with his midrange game.

Lebron gets his by flashy dunks

either of them can go for 40 a night. both buckets are worth the same.
QFT. Another great example of this is Drephen. I think many people prefer to watch a technical Sheik who does needle-tricksies and stuff, but Drephen's simple play-style is just as effective due to his experience and ability to read people.

Mango also isn't the most technical Falco/Fox, but he is very consistent and good at reading people.

I love SS (especially b/c he's in my region), but I think Darkrain is better overall due to the fact that he has played a much larger variety of players. If we were to compare their performances at every tournament they've been to and cast another vote, the results would make a lot more sense (I'd hope!). As someone mentioned before, this is more of a popularity contest than anything else.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
u should take off everyone else who isnt ss and darkrain

cause i wasted my vote on clod LOL

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
for the record back in 2006 Isai was 3 stocking my marth in one of our tourney matches and then he let me gimp him 3 times in a row (granted my marth wasn't nearly as good back then, but it was still okay) to win. Around the same time I saw him beating KDJs sheik then on the very last stock he went for a suicide bair and missed and laughed about it

from personal experience, I will say that he doesn't actually care about singles.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i was playing isai in some friendlies

he was hella sandbagging, running off and suiciding and claiming it was accident and ****

so i ran off and killed myself and he won

mindgames!!!!!!!! isai is too good

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yeah isai sandbags
but if he doesn't care about being the best, then he isn't. kthx.

Scar

#HarveyDent

i think its funny that i made this exact same post about darkrain > ss

darkrain has better control of the character and a better understanding of how he works, his movement is more crisp and precise, and ultimately he makes fewer mistakes

moonwalking, platform/edgecanceling can be used effectively but darkrain opts for simpler, less flashy means to the same ends. which in turn makes him more consistent.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I love Paul Pierce. He gets the job done by a midrange shot game that is lost by today's viewers. Everyone wants to see the 27 foot three. The turn around upside down fadeaway off the left foot (Kobe) or like hte 1080 between the legs backboard breaker (Vince Carter/Lebron)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom