• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the current best CF main?

Who is the best Captain Falcon Main?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Darkrain said to me at that Midwest tourney:

"You...."

Part of a sentence he actually told me so it should count for something.
Darkrain said to me:

"Strong Bad eat this pizza"

It should count for something.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Scar also extends his combo's to points he shouldn't (especially out of raptor boosting). This is something lots of Falcons do.

It's simply inefficiency, but sometimes, if you feel you are in control of the match and have the victory, you go for the flashy extensions on purpose. Not because you think they'll work, but because you know you can win by sacrificing reliability.

It's something every captain falcon main struggles with and it seems only Mango plays at maximum efficiency all the time. I don't think he's ever broken past 3 hits with a combo.
C. Falcon's a Super Saiyan who toys with his opponents who he thinks are weaker than him, instead of killing them. LOL

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Does anyone wanna take serious bets on SS vs DR. for genesis. Like a real mm but u dont play in and we can pool money together or something?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
ugh mango beasts everyone and at least ss beat mango in a set, also
mango isnt on this list so no maxwell >:[

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Agreed. Mango is good at smash. I dont think his falcon is the best even tho he beat ss. Dittos dont always tell who is better alot of times it shows who is better at the game and or spacing. [assuming that one player isnt lacking in key elements of a character]

So cant change my vote.

Milos

Smash Lord
darkrain will **** ss

prove me wrong?

haha yes discussion bump! but i honestly 100% believe the above statement so yea ss step it up go to the midwest **** waiting for genesis i wanna see your *** get ***** NOW (no homo)

BiN Breezy

Smash Cadet
Defintely a close one. I voted Scar mostly because he is East coast, as am I. With all honesty it has to be between SS, Mango and MAYBE Darkrain. I feel like Mango's Falcon will be better soon but right now SS still has it. The real question is how long will SS hold on to the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom