• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the current best CF main?

Who is the best Captain Falcon Main?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
wow. If I spam I get respected lol. sounds gay lol. So when you get IP [infinitely banned?] do you have to make another account. and if u do, do the mods kick ur ***?

Scar

#HarveyDent
if you get IP banned you can't make another account, it's a perma-ban that bans a person from using the boards

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
if you get IP banned you can't make another account, it's a perma-ban that bans a person from using the boards
Thats really really really scary. lol. its not IP as in internet protocol banned is it? and couldnt you just use another computer?

xMosmo

Smash Apprentice
What other IP is there...?

And yea you could either just use another computer, another browser (I think), or a proxy.

metashinryu

Smash Ace
now you bringed the banning issue i have a question,if you get banned i have saw some points under the guys name,what does that mean? im asking because some wobbles guy had infinite points on his arse...

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
now you bringed the banning issue i have a question,if you get banned i have saw some points under the guys name,what does that mean? im asking because some wobbles guy had infinite points on his arse...
Wobbles can change his title, and he changed it to "Banned (∞ points)"

Also, you CANNOT just use another computer if you're IP banned if it's on the same connection as the one that got IP banned. Your IP is determined by modem, not computer.

I've been IP banned before; however, I'd just use a proxy to get back on and re-register, so the mod that kept banning me gave up lol.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
There are ways around it but it's a lot more hassle for the bannee to get back on (through proxies and registering all the time)

Edit: captain falcon now plx

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
*sigh*

You get points by getting infractions which are more or less warnings (although those also exist but handed out much less frequently) for breaking the rules.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One

Also, you CANNOT just use another computer if you're IP banned if it's on the same connection as the one that got IP banned. Your IP is determined by modem, not computer.

I've been IP banned before; however, I'd just use a proxy to get back on and re-register, so the mod that kept banning me gave up lol.
you got IP banned. must be that AZ anger lol

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion

Actually...

I PM'd an admin when I was at your house to unban your IP.

DrewB008

Smash Lord
to the dude who said dalegendarysauce was an east coast hero

learn some ****

mw has the best boards users by far, anybody bragging about bans has no idea how many accounts 5150 crashman and sauce have collectively made

Scar

#HarveyDent
why is bigD always the voice of reason

im gonna close this thread if another page goes by where ppl talk about nothing btw, but i think thats fine

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
well theres only so much you can talk about

about a single character in a game thats been out for like 8 years or something

like whats left for reals

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
:( Scar, you know you are the most electrifying. I hyped up IKM2 all over that thread :)

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Nah my accounts got banned in the ATL South, thats probably why you remember. It was when Florida EPIC revolted against moderators.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
so many falcons justmiss moves

its like

they just do them for ****s and giggles

thats a big hurdle for falcons that i see most havent cleared v.v

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
there is no way the florida revolt was as good as the mw revolt

so who wants to donate to a mm between dark and ss, winner gets all the money people threw in
It doesn't matter cause I will beat all of them real talk. The talk is as real as the first day of this month son so get at me.

@junglefever when I meant "here" I meant SWF in general. I remember the alt accounts in the vid room too.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
The falcon vid. Was ok. Poor tech chasing and alot of bad reads. Not terriible by any means tho. I didnt see any super sexy wavelands, no more than average.

Scar- haha its kinda true. This threads purpose is to get the best falcon discussion out of your thread. If you close it lol. Where would we be at?

Ppl saying either Ss or Dr is the best without really discussing why is gettin old[this isnt everyone].

someone hit it on the head earlier when they said we all just have our territorial biases. There isnt much more to talk about and Im sure there will be a big hype match maybe even with big money putups at genesis.

This is a level 2 question lol. Gotta expand for better discussion. what if we discussed a new question that would bring about intricate discussions other than the one im proposing right now?

of course all this is just my opinion and we can go back to repeating the same stuff weve already said.

SS is the best and Scar has the best video and Isai is hella technical but not flashy

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
makes sense..darkrain mango are black..both arent uber flashy but efficient

ss is green...green is epic flashy and cool and stuffz

i think scar is white...meaning elecrifiying and stuffz.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
so far I like. lol

numberonenacho or vish usualy plays white in combo vids or anytime hes trying to go for combos. Hes more reckless that way tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom