• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the current best CF main?

Who is the best Captain Falcon Main?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
eh, it's not just midrange. he knows how to draw fouls and hit free throws whenever he takes it to the rim. like, he really knows how to force contact and make you get into a situation where you're gonna get called for a foul. I remember looking at his stats vs. Antoine Walker's in their serieses vs. the Sixers in late 90s/early 2000s, and he'd always be like 6-15 from the floor, 15-16 from the line to Walker's 10-21 from the floor, 2-2 from the line, lol. I feel like he's always responsible for like 50% on Boston's Free Throws :p.

anyway, we're digressing, IM me if you wanna talk about Paul Pierce...

um, Clod Zero *****, I dunno why MaNg0 would be sad that he used his vote for such a noble cause.

Scar

#HarveyDent
ya falcon threads are moderated up the *******, you can't get away with **** around here

if paul pierce plays ugly ball then the analogy doesn't hold, dark isn't ugly even relative to ss. ss is just flashy and i know a ton of ppl don't need all that to see skill.

also i'm the best anyways so whatever.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
well, things that paul piece does pretty:
shoot jump shots
post up
shoot free throws

things that make me say it looks ugly:
anytime he's taking it to the rim

he just has very very basic dribbling and uses slightly delayed timing going for layups to try to draw fouls on big guys.

the analogy is decent.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I guess its more he's better at the basics (jump shots free throws) then the fancy smancy stuff

That's why I made the analogy.

Anywho

Scar = Lebron

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I guess its more he's better at the basics (jump shots free throws) then the fancy smancy stuff

That's why I made the analogy.

Anywho

Scar = Lebron
I think Tony Parker is a better Darkrain analogy. Not overly flashy, but quick as hell and pretty much just looks beautiful with simplicity...

**** that guy, he's so good...

pockyD

Smash Legend
paul pierce does everything ugly

he's got that "i'm doing everything in slow motion, why aren't you stopping me" movement

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
ever since mj left, i havent been able to watch basketball and be exited about it..

a real sport is the mma, watching the ufc.. ss is definitely anderson silva..

darkrain is more like... fedor emelianenko except minus a perfect record lol anndd darkrain isnt unstoppable

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
ever since mj left, i havent been able to watch basketball and be exited about it..

darkrain is more like... fedor emelianenko except minus a perfect record lol anndd darkrain isnt unstoppable
weren't you like 4 when MJ left? I mean, I guess there was the Wizards "comeback" but that was garbage and showed why you can't stop being a professional athlete in your mid thirties for a couple years and then try to come back.

basketball's always been good for me to watch when I'm in the mood for it.

and lol, yea @ Pocky's assessment of PP. reminds me of the 40-50 year old black dude at every outdoor court that makes you feel like a scrub for not being able to stop his slow garbage.

EDIT: Scar, you're a mod. Stop having the UserCP tell me there's a new post to read after I post, kthxbai.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
With like the nasty shot with his elbow out and the 2 inch vertical but its always nothing but net and you just go...k after he hits every shot.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
weren't you like 4 when MJ left? I mean, I guess there was the Wizards "comeback" but that was garbage and showed why you can't stop being a professional athlete in your mid thirties for a couple years and then try to come back.

basketball's always been good for me to watch when I'm in the mood for it.

and lol, yea @ Pocky's assessment of PP. reminds me of the 40-50 year old black dude at every outdoor court that makes you feel like a scrub for not being able to stop his slow garbage.

EDIT: Scar, you're a mod. Stop having the UserCP tell me there's a new post to read after I post, kthxbai.
4? lol.... maybe..but nah

me and my dad used to watch him all the time.. i might have been young, but basketball was my thing when i was like 7-8 ( almost 10 years ago) i was pretty beast for a little boy lol

anyways michael jordan did exactly what you said you cant do... he scored 50 points in a game after his comeback i remember.. he's just a beast.. lol i remember he missed a dunk in the all stars or east vs west or whatever it was lool mad funny

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer

SO what your saying is SS is the pound for pound best falcon and Darkrain is sort of the big unstoppable guy?

Anderson Silva is ridiculous.

pockyD

Smash Legend
watching wizards jordan wasn't even like watching jordan at all

i don't see how watching that would have even come close to being as fun as watching modern kobe/wade/lebron

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
lmao at mogwai just shutting down jona.

yeah i think it's stupid to say the nba got less excitingg when jordan left.

the nba was a lot more fun around his era from my experience because they were allowed to play defense. there would be no d-wade shooting 25 + ft's in a finals match.

hand checking, (i have a dream this is allowed one day again)

hard fouls are modern day flagrants... etc.

nba is still fun though.

also lmao at pakman.

naaa AI is pound for pound the best falcon in smash. YOUTUBE?! WE'RE TALKING ABOUT YOUTUBE CLIPS?!

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
SO what your saying is SS is the pound for pound best falcon and Darkrain is sort of the big unstoppable guy?

Anderson Silva is ridiculous.
I don't understand how the two are comparable. (What you said)
well thats because you really cant compare the 2. there in different classes.

you cant really compare ss and darkrain because of the lack of mutual matches theyve had. i mean like, they havent fought the same people for there to be a comparison on how they did. like fedor and silva havent fought the same people because there in there different classes. although alot of people think fedor is the best pound for pound but he hasnt gone to the ufc to prove it yet...

actually it would make more sense if you switched it... ss=fedor darkrain=silva

battousai555

Smash Ace
well thats because you really cant compare the 2. there in different classes.

you cant really compare ss and darkrain because of the lack of mutual matches theyve had. i mean like, they havent fought the same people for there to be a comparison on how they did. like fedor and silva havent fought the same people because there in there different classes. although alot of people think fedor is the best pound for pound but he hasnt gone to the ufc to prove it yet...

actually it would make more sense if you switched it... ss=fedor darkrain=silva
FAIL. Fedor is a better fighter than Silva hands down (just look at their matches and who they fought). If you disagree with that statement then you either don't keep up with MMA, or are illogical.

Darkrain=Fedor.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
FAIL. Fedor is a better fighter than Silva hands down (just look at their matches and who they fought). If you disagree with that statement then you either don't keep up with MMA, or are illogical.

Darkrain=Fedor.
lol you fail son what are you talking about, fedor hasnt gone to ufc to prove he's the best, although that is actually pretty evident he still needs to prove it by joining the most watched mma show anywhere. like ss, i think its clear he's better but he hasnt gone out of state to prove it.

darkrain however has proven himself to be good atleast, better then all the other falcon's by placing higher then them... but thats only because ss hasnt gone to those tournies..

dig? also fedor's fights with arlowski and tim silvia are really the best fights of his career imo... the other people he has fought were either japanese or from nowhere land.. except for like crocop and mark coleman. i know what im talking about son

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
So I guess ur waiting for Ken to comeback to start acting like you care about melee
things that make me say it looks ugly:
anytime he's taking it to the rim

he just has very very basic dribbling and uses slightly delayed timing going for layups to try to draw fouls on big guys.

the analogy is decent.
Thats not ugly thats just pure aggression like Dark Rain.

soap

Smash Hero
they switched from basketball to mma analogies.

I lurve basketball. I don't follow competitive mma 2 much, which is weird cuz i love to train MMA.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
hahaha No. College Johns

I've been playing recently and getting a better feel for the game again though. It's nice :D

and im not really that fat, but fatter

Darkrain >>>>> SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom