• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which is the Best Region/State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
druggedfox mad good

at choking ;))))
LUCKY *** ************....

>_>

Anyway, I still play this game guys. Not sure what note worthy tournaments there have been to go to though... it's like, tipped off will have been the first notable GA tourney in like almost a year >_>

Chinesahh is GA now <333

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Did i really just read **** about Georgia :lol:. They are better than people give them credit for but there are only a handful of people i would say are good. Also wouldn't me and roy be considered Florida? Dont matter i suppose.

I will take this game serious again when i decide to stop get blown when i play. So in 2 weeks im coming back. To win.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LUCKY *** ************....

>_>

Anyway, I still play this game guys. Not sure what note worthy tournaments there have been to go to though... it's like, tipped off will have been the first notable GA tourney in like almost a year >_>

Chinesahh is GA now <333
lookin like you eatin bread with no water the way you play in tourney son GTFO

(you deserve all of this for not coming over)

(hate u)

PB&J

Smash Hero
Nicaboy- you and your brother need to come play with us. Maybe Carson,onish,red fox,soft,and i will all come drive down to play u guys after tipped off

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
You know what a **** parameter is?- Measures the **** pressure in the air. You can feel it. Listen...hear that? Sounds of the Whispering Winds of ****. Can you hear it? Oh, but you will, my sons. Lil' friends, when the old **** parameter raises- and you will feel it too- your ears will blow fom the **** pressure. You were warned, but you picked the wrong side! Be aware my friends, **** winds are a comin'.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
For me, it seems like only Chinesah would be able to make brackets at a big tournament, that's really good.. below that is just "good" for me. =P
Wanted to point this out. Kage you definitely are entitled to your opinion but gonna have to disagree with you buddy. I think there are like 8 of us who wanna have a nice shot at bracket at say a tournament around the size of apex.

The Georgia players being
Drugedfox
Chinesah
Chaddd
Xif
Flamin roy
Myself
Fullmetal
Articanus

The above mentioned i would like to think are pretty good. Im not saying we are like guaranteed bracket makers or anything but defiantly have the ability to make bracket at a large scale tournament. Im cofident in my boys and no one has to tell me jack **** ;).

Ya evan i went to your place a little before Christmas and you were in new york. Josh and brandon showed me a good time would defiantly like to do it again sometime. Im down.

Lol at soft being our best player its defiantly Druggedfox. Although he isnt unbeatable or anything but it is what it is.
Cant wait for tipped off man im ****ing ready for this. Time to clock in!

PB&J

Smash Hero
My boy merck used to live in ga and just moved to socal and i heard he was top 10 in socal from a very good source. Looks like Ga is produces some Up and Coming Great Players. Wish more people from oos/ooc would come to tipped off . So many great players would be exposed :)

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Merck is my dude

Really chill, really good at the game

On the real, Georgia is sweet cause of their personalities. Legitimately one of the coolest/nicest regions. I recommend everyone visit/go to their tournaments

But personality doesn't win Melee matches. All the smiles in the world won't save you from getting *****. GA has declined in skill, its undeniable.

And I say that out of love.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
whoa...GA didn't get worse...they just got inactive...and it seems like they only got really inactive from the outside looking in.

if everyone is playing the way pb&j says they are, then TO8 could be worth attending/watching.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
whoa...GA didn't get worse...they just got inactive..
tah-mey-to tah-mah-toe

...i mean, i'm comparing them now to back in the day

and back in the day they had a half dozen national placing killers

but now we're talking about if any of them can make bracket

pretty big difference

tipped off will be good fo sho though.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
merck *****, hes a really chill dude, but i dont think hes top 10 in socal, especially if we count the "inactive" ppl that still **** like hugs macd alex19 etc.

PB&J

Smash Hero
someone better than those people you just mentioned told me he is top 10. Merck is also playing with a crappy controller too.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
that may be true and all, but im just going off of tournament results. call it a bad controller or rustiness or whatever johns ur making for him, but as of now there arent really results at locals to back that up. iirc hes lost to sung stab and me, and no one in the top 10 of socal has ever (legitimately) lost to us...

that said he definitely could be top 10 eventually, but he doesnt go to tournaments all that often, probably has other priorities atm

Lovage

Smash Hero
someone better than those people you just mentioned told me he is top 10. Merck is also playing with a crappy controller too.

dude just cause johnny shares a personal opinion with you, why do you go around acting like you're on the socal ranking panel lol

merck is not top 10, as far as i know he's only gone to a few tournies and did mediocre at them (with a broke cntrl or whatever idk)

****in pbnj lmfao..

having said that, i did get to play him, he's a huge ****in homie and way better at smash than drugged fox

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom