• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which is the Best Region/State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
We almost beat WC at G2 while not even everyone from EC was there and they didnt even put me in the crew for the ICs. Are you sure Cali is the best? ;) I think the 10v10 all good WC vs EC, EC would win.

Shroomed

Smash Master
We almost beat WC at G2 while not even everyone from EC was there and they didnt even put me in the crew for the ICs. Are you sure Cali is the best? ;) I think the 10v10 all good WC vs EC, EC would win.
Do you know how much better the majority of the WC has gotten since then? Especially Socal.

Battlecow

Play to Win
HAHA that's hilarious

Just like the jokes about the english and how they surrender all the time

or about the Germans and all the potatoes they eat

or the Russians and how they're pretentious cheese-eaters and wine-drinkers.

Lovage

Smash Hero

ya dude ur ganon totally wouldn't have gotten 2 stocked by fly/wobbles lol

The problem is...

You have gotten worse...

While they have improved slightly...

So now you think they have rapidly improved.

*:troll:*

Nah, Socal legit.

ROFL ZING ZING ZING IZNG ZNGI ZIngigwejnr

sadly a small bit of truth to it (no offense to dajuan lol)

socal is overall, a slightly better practice environment for anyone taking the game seriously. that's why wes and johnny have gotten really good in a seemingly short amount of time...SIKE they've both been playing for years and years now, esp. wes, but their hard work payed off doubly hard because they happened to be in a good region.

plus there's at least like 4 top-class players in socal that either only attend WC tournaments or dip in and out of activity (fly, lucky/zhu/hugs)

but in comparison to johnny or mango or some ****, everyone is slow as a ****in turtle at improvement/learning in this game lol, myself def included

Shroomed

Smash Master
ya dude ur ganon totally wouldn't have gotten 2 stocked by fly/wobbles lol

ROFL ZING ZING ZING IZNG ZNGI ZIngigwejnr

sadly a small bit of truth to it (no offense to dajuan lol)

socal is overall, a slightly better practice environment for anyone taking the game seriously. that's why wes and johnny have gotten really good in a seemingly short amount of time...SIKE they've both been playing for years and years now, esp. wes, but their hard work payed off doubly hard because they happened to be in a good region.

plus there's at least like 4 top-class players in socal that either only attend WC tournaments or dip in and out of activity (fly, lucky/zhu/hugs)

but in comparison to johnny or mango or some ****, everyone is slow as a ****in turtle at improvement/learning in this game lol, myself def included
Actually this really is partially true LOL.

Been playing too much Marth. I'm going to bring the Doc back for the regional.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
i just would like to point out after looking at tafokints' california list, looking near the bottom, that ive beaten phil and bizzarro flame, consistently beaten stab, been even with sung, and gone arguably close in my sets vs tafokints, bob$, and eddie mexico.

granted, i dont have a strong desire to participate in a crew battle anyway, just wanted to defend myself

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
@baka, i couldn't think of everyone on the top of my head. That list doesn't even include SD, sacramento, parts of DBR, etc...

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
i wasn't there to get put in against you ;)

Actually this really is partially true LOL.

Been playing too much Marth. I'm going to bring the Doc back for the regional.
this **** is like the new m2k "i need a GOOD and FLEXIBLE GOOD SMELLING controller wahh wahh" stuff

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
Hey there, I'm happy to see this thread hasn't sunk after my two weeks without Internet, because I have like the most important question in head right now:

Who would win a 5 - 5 crew battle between Sweden and The Netherlands? And what would those two crews be according to you?

Beat!

Smash Master
You disagree that Sweden would probably win? And it was more of a joke than anything that he's enough to win it for them.
I think he misunderstood and thought you were implying that Armada is the only good player in Sweden.

Otherwise I'm confused as well.

Paju

Smash Journeyman
You disagree that Sweden would probably win?
I don't think you realize how good The Netherlands is. Amsah, Remen, Zgetto, Adam and Jeapie/Faab/maybe someone else could definitely give at least a good fight for Sweden's crew (Armada, Leffen, IVP, Hack, Calle W/Android/Pepito).

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
I don't think you realize how good The Netherlands is. Amsah, Remen, Zgetto, Adam and Jeapie/Faab/maybe someone else could definitely give at least a good fight for Sweden's crew (Armada, Leffen, IVP, Hack, Calle W/Android/Pepito).
That's when I realized what you said that I began wondering.

I also noticed that there are a lot of spacies in the top players of both countries.

But this would definitely be very interesting to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom