• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which is the Best Region/State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Because your honesty is bull****, but obviously fools can't see something that obvious.
If I wanted to hear a generic, simple stupid response then i would have asked you Kage. That question was directed to the person who asked the original question. Geesh.

ok nerd hipster virgin,

Ur problem is that you think you're opinion is truth. So, when you give us your "honest" opinion, we can't help but call you an idiot. Ur bad at the game, u don't kno **** about the game, and you can't afford clothes. This all translates into you being annoying. You're posts aren't knowledgeable, nor do they possess any hint of good humor. You are just useless and I hope you don't live in the Midwest, cuz then u'd drastically diminish our swag and ***** getting abilities.

oh and i'm mexican you stupid nerd
I was just rewatching the Big House Stream. You look really white, I think you're lying about being Mexican.

And FYI I am choosing to be celibate now because up until recently, I was having too much sex, and I was leaving me in a bad place. In this very year at least I'd bet I have more sex than you have.

And since being civil is obviously lost an idiot like you(who I bet doesn't eve have a college degree), I will stoop to your level. You are a dumb ***** idiot. You danm nerdy spick, and the only girls you can sleep with are fat and ugly. Yeah, that sounds really smart doesn't it?

My clothes are fine, and I enough about the game. Quit acting like such a vagina about everything.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
lol froggy, we don't wanna hear about your made-up sex life, nor do I really care tbh. see how fast you get your panties in a twist when someone makes an annoying post about you? that's how other people feel when you unleash your garbage posts. you have yet to prove to me that you know anything about this game other than how to suck Armada's ****. College? been there, done that, drank a lot of beer.

Let me know when you can finally afford a better mode of transportation than a ****in bicycle, i'll be sure to show up to that tourney and beat ur *** in this game while i troll your appearance.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
lol froggy, we don't wanna hear about your made-up sex life, nor do I really care tbh. see how fast you get your panties in a twist when someone makes an annoying post about you? that's how other people feel when you unleash your garbage posts. you have yet to prove to me that you know anything about this game other than how to suck Armada's ****. College? been there, done that, drank a lot of beer.

Let me know when you can finally afford a better mode of transportation than a ****in bicycle, i'll be sure to show up to that tourney and beat ur *** in this game while i troll your appearance.
I really don't care what you have to say about me, I'm just offended by how dumb and malicious people can be on these boards. My feelings aren't hurt, I'm just annoyed that people like you are allowed to post here.

And I do have enough money for a car :p, I'll buy one by next month. And lol about proving anything to you. You're not important as far as I am concerned. Read enough of my posts if you want proof. And my appearance fine. God, what are you 12?

Lastly contrary to popular belief I'm not an Armada fan. I am just realistic about his skill level compared to everyone else :rolleyes:.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
I really don't care what you have to say about me, I'm just offended by how dumb and malicious people can be on these boards. My feelings aren't hurt, I'm just annoyed that people like you are allowed to post here.

And I do have enough money for a car :p, I'll buy one by next month. And lol about proving anything to you. You're not important as far as I am concerned. Read enough of my posts if you want proof. And my appearance fine. God, what are you 12?

Lastly contrary to popular belief I'm not an Armada fan. I am just realistic about his skill level compared to everyone else :rolleyes:.
stop being a *****, its a gaming board, if ur gonna shed tears when people talk **** mabye its time for you to retire early and go bak to being emo when you get your **** wet

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
stop being a *****, its a gaming board, if ur gonna shed tears when people talk **** mabye its time for you to retire early and go bak to being emo when you get your **** wet
Lol bro you're the one being the vagina, not me. I'm not emotionally invested in this. That's you.

And gaming board or not I just don't see why we can't talk without insulting each other. It's not difficult.

And learn to spell. You said you went to college, did you graduate?

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
don't worry about the car Froggy. I'm organizing a good player fund so we can fly your *** to smym 14.

you must be really great at sex

:phone:

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
And given how dead tristate is, I actually think MW maybe a stronger region than they are now.
kd- was talking about New England vs MW, not tri-state. Which, by the way, I think would be an extremely fun crew battle.

But on that note Tri-State is still one of the best regions now anyway.

Nobodys realized yet.

Froggy is a brawl player trying to get all the melee topics closed. Hes really good at it too.
I guess you could say he's ....

On the real though -- This thread became hilarious after Froggy started posting it.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I suppose the last thing I have to say is that the blatant power structure on these boards bothers me. I'm amazed at how the less skilled players ''the nobodies'' as the higher skilled players call them, flock to, defend and are seemingly afraid of the higher skilled players. It like they're so afraid to offend higher skilled players that they're basically kiss ***es.

Well I'm sorry(well I'm not actually) that I don't fit into this traditional mold and I won't. Higher or less skilled I'll call you out just the same.

Renth

Smash Hero
And since being civil is obviously lost an idiot like you(who I bet doesn't eve have a college degree), I will stoop to your level. You are a dumb ***** idiot. You danm nerdy spick, and the only girls you can sleep with are fat and ugly. Yeah, that sounds really smart doesn't it?

My clothes are fine, and I enough about the game. Quit acting like such a vagina about everything.

First of all, I hope if you meet trail he knocks your teeth out for that comment.

You're arguing people notable players and figures in our community. You have no say in anything, you are a no-name kid who thinks he can say whatever he wants and expect people to listen. Allow me to break this down for you. No one cares about you, your opinions and you if you stopped posting/weren't in the community no one would notice or care.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
First of all, I hope if you meet trail he knocks your teeth out for that comment.

You're arguing people notable players and figures in our community. You have no say in anything, you are a no-name kid who thinks he can say whatever he wants and expect people to listen. Allow me to break this down for you. No one cares about you, your opinions and you if you stopped posting/weren't in the community no one would notice or care.
Lol Amazing, did you post this before or after you saw my comment on how lesser skilled players nearly worship the top players on these boards. If you're parodying what I'm saying then this is hilarious, if not then it's pathetic and it's people like you who perpetuate the inequality of these forums.

And I apologize for the spick comment, Trail was insulting minorities and I was just showing him how stupid it would be if I were to do the same. Actually read the whole conversation before coming to conclusions next time.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Hipsters are not a race they r a subculture so it is not equal saying something racist to insulting hipsters.

Also i agree that people on this forum give more say to higher level players, but that is not why people r hating on you froggy. They r hating on you b/c you are being rude and mean when it is uncalled for.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I suppose the last thing I have to say is that the blatant power structure on these boards bothers me. I'm amazed at how the less skilled players ''the nobodies'' as the higher skilled players call them, flock to, defend and are seemingly afraid of the higher skilled players. It like they're so afraid to offend higher skilled players that they're basically kiss ***es.

Well I'm sorry(well I'm not actually) that I don't fit into this traditional mold and I won't. Higher or less skilled I'll call you out just the same.
It's because power is a right that is earned through hard work and also obviously bonds are formed in between players as we go along the adventure that is Smash. So do you get now why it would be easy for someone like you to get shutdown by everybody?

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Hipsters are not a race they r a subculture so it is not equal saying something racist to insulting hipsters.

Also i agree that people on this forum give more say to higher level players, but that is not why people r hating on you froggy. They r hating on you b/c you are being rude and mean when it is uncalled for.

I disagree, it's just as insulting to say something bad about Mexicans as it to say something bad about homosexuals or Christians. It shouldn't be done period.

The first thing people like to insult me on is that I'm a nobody because I am newbie and not good at this game. Everything else comes afterwards, I don't think you fully understand where this animosity towards me is coming from. Actually if you go back and read this thread, you'd see people were rude and mean to me far before I was hostile towards anyone.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Renth is a lesser skilled player, you heard it here first folks

*Not an alternate account of Renth ;)
...Um yeah, since when did Renth become a top player?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Homosexuals dont make a choice to be homosexuals (we r not starting this debate here) and religion is a belief system both are much different then a choice of how to dress, act, and what type of music to listen to.

First thing i remeber u doing in this thread is calling otg a bad player when somone just asked who he is, which is rude, uncalled for, and mean when all you had to say was... he is a doc player from ny who's tag is otg

Chroma

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to central NJ.
Shoutouts to people mattering, external definitions of good, and the conception that the two are somehow related.

I miss state of the fake.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
...Um yeah, since when did Renth become a top player?
He isn't.

I could probably body the hell out of his Ganon.

That aside, replying to people and arguing (I don't care who started it) just continues the argument. It's pretty pointless. =/ Who cares if someone is a good or bad player seriously? Nobody does, just be a good person and people will like you. It's unfortunate that you've established a negative presentation of yourself to most anyone that reads a post of yours, though it certainly isn't too late to change that!

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
Froggy the thing is, you can't just jump in to a community and say anything and have your opinion respected. Especially when you make very strong and strange statements.

I feel that this forum serves two major purposes: to connect smashers and to discuss the game. While, this isn't just a discussion for better players, you MUST understand that they know what they are talking about (generally). As a newbie to smash, your role is more of a learning one than a discussing one, so saying some of the **** you do is unfounded.

Just lurk moar. **** I don't know enough to discuss some aspects of the game at all, so I simply don't post in those situations. I don't throw my completely uneducated opinion in educated peoples' faces.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
He isn't.

I could probably body the hell out of his Ganon.

That aside, replying to people and arguing (I don't care who started it) just continues the argument. It's pretty pointless. =/ Who cares if someone is a good or bad player seriously? Nobody does, just be a good person and people will like you. It's unfortunate that you've established a negative presentation of yourself to most anyone that reads a post of yours, though it certainly isn't too late to change that!
Dont lie matt, you'd try and do something fancy to try and make your falco look more legit then get Fair'd at like, 13% and die because falco recovery.

Also the last few posts I've seen you make are "Im better than these people" posts. Not something im used to from you lol

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Dont lie matt, you'd try and do something fancy to try and make your falco look more legit then get Fair'd at like, 13% and die because falco recovery.

Also the last few posts I've seen you make are "Im better than these people" posts. Not something im used to from you lol
Well, the goal of that post was so Renth sees it and gets provoked into wanting to play and/or MM me. I don't recall if I've played his Ganon, and he's really good so I want to play it.

But this is a competitive scene, so while I respect and like Renth as a person, I'm going to do my absolute best to make him look terrible if I MM him and check his name off my "Ganon Players to Beat" list.

All around just friendly trash talk.

You're also right about that first part though lol

Warhawk

Smash Lord
I really don't care what you have to say about me, I'm just offended by how dumb and malicious people can be on these boards.
Now wait a minute...

Then the community needs to grow and stop acting like hypersensitive girls about every little thing.

There is an old quote that says you can't insult a mature man no more than you can paint the air.

We're all adults so let all start acting like it. I'm amazed at how quickly people get butthurt on these boards.
Your offended by everyone else being malicious and continue to criticize everyone for acting in such a way, but when you annoy or insult someone else on these boards they're just supposed "stop being hypersensitive?" If you can't see why people are getting annoyed with you on here I don't know what to tell you. You tell people to be mature but then you yourself act stupid and then blame much of it on the hierarchical structure of smashboards instead of you posting style. Its not the structure of the melee community in this case. People are agreeing with you that the melee community at times will ignore the nobodies because they're nobodies, but even the nobodies are ganging up on you because you're annoying and hypocritical.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
the easiest way to piss off renth is just to make an alternate account of renth. Obviously.

Also im going to learn ganon just so i can get on that list. Now how does one do this "Fair" i keep heaing people talk about.
I think you just mash cstick-forward in the air and then punch your opponent in the head irl. Messes with their DI so much.

Renth

Smash Hero
Never have I ever claimed to be or ever will be a top player :laugh:

I'd gladly dumpster you froggy all day and night. MattDoTZeb, I go to tournaments like once a year but I'll happily MM you, I was going to go to FC but my plans got ruined.

Lesser player defending a higher player... When did Trail become a top player?...xD

edit:

Also, why do you assume I was defending Trail out of respect of his playing of the game? You directly called him a racial slurr and I hope he knocks your teeth out. I don't know or care about the guy

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Lets have a break, go and cool your heads, and I'll reopen this.

I'd also suggest that if Froggy says something you disagree with, don't turn the thread into 4+ pages of talking about him? Because next time this stays locked.

EDIT: Reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom