• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which is the Best Region/State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
If you think the thing about OTG is the only reason I said that then you're dillusional.

Please learn that some things are better left unsaid. This isn't like baseball where you can say something about a player and they'll probably never see it or see you. We all read what we say to about each other and for the most part see each other in real life, too.

You're obviously making a ton of enemies on the boards, and I'd advise that you'd stop doing so and clean up your act before you ever go to an actual tournament.

:phone:
Then the community needs to grow and stop acting like hypersensitive girls about every little thing.

There is an old quote that says you can't insult a mature man no more than you can paint the air.

We're all adults so let all start acting like it. I'm amazed at how quickly people get butthurt on these boards.

Youngling

Smash Journeyman
Then the community needs to grow and stop acting like hypersensitive girls about every little thing.

There is an old quote that says you can't insult a mature man no more than you can paint the air.

We're all adults so let all start acting like it. I'm amazed at how quickly people get butthurt on these boards.
I really hope you never go to a tournament. You really are an embarrassment to the melee community.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
ROFL.
that was ****ing GOLD.
<3 pink reaper :3

and hey guys, while Froggy may be a complete ****ing *******, we should try to help him become less of one, rather than straight up insulting him. I have faith that he can be a real boy someday. He reminds me of myself when I was new to the internet (which is why I think he's like 12), so someday he will look back and be like "man, I was a total ****ing *******"
BUT, I believe we CAN de*******ize this man.
Also we should be accepting people into our community, its not big enough that we can call total *******s like froggy "complete ****ing *******s" until they go away forever (although that would be great), but instead we should educate them and teach them logic/reason.

GunPunch

Smash Apprentice
vanir, u are the ****ing man. i agree, especially with ur next to last post. i mean, u dont have to like/agree with everyone, but u gotta use logic/reason. not insults.

Varist

Smash Lord
you guys hate froggy too much to see that he's making some logical points

but i won't stop you because hate is funny

**** you froggy get off the boards

best region is socal because university scene there now i can't get any minor spam points. **** you mod, you know who you are.

Youngling

Smash Journeyman
you guys hate froggy too much to see that he's making some logical points

but i won't stop you because hate is funny

**** you froggy get off the boards

best region is socal because university scene there now i can't get any minor spam points. **** you mod, you know who you are.
If everyone thinks he's being an *******, chances are he's an *******.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Hey unknown do you have any semi recent matches vs M2k? i wanna see your marth game. i saw you vs ib but is there anything more recent vs a high level marth?

unknown522

Some guy
Lol. There's a set of me getting ***** by m2k from December

And in August :/

Aside from that, I don't think I've been recorded at all. Aside from losses to KK

Edit: I also had a bo7 Mm with dart on the stream at the big house, but apparently that part of the stream was corrupted or something. But I don't think that counts as high-level :/

Bob Money

Smash Ace
To be fair there are only 3 high level marths that are comparable to Unknowns skill bracket: Taj, PPU and M2k.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Just letting everyone know that Froggy:
1. plays brawl
2. is from new jersey
I haven't played Brawl in like 2 years. How do you know where I am from?

If everyone thinks he's being an *******, chances are he's an *******.

Or you're all a bunch of sensitive women. And it's not everyone who has a problem with me, just a lot. I have manage to make a few friends on these boards.

unknown522

Some guy
To be fair there are only 3 high level marths that are comparable to Unknowns skill bracket: Taj, PPU and M2k.
haha. Thanks for the compliment. I want to play the new PPU in a serious match (MM or bracket). He looks really solid.

And m2k is my goal to beat.

Taj and I have this mutual understanding that we're both pretty good.

Ice is also legit. I'd like to play him in a serious set.

And you bob! I saw that set vs Justin. You had some cool stuff going on in that set.

Oh and for those who don't know, weon-x has a really good marth.

Edit: I also have that set vs straw hat dahean from pound 5. But that was a long time ago. The R3 pools set which was close is on YT, but we played again in losers bracket and I almost 4-stocked him both games (not recorded ofc :/)

Edit 2: I heard that he was mad rusty then and apparently he would've ***** me if he were in his prime :/

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
I wouldn't be surprised to see Unknown lose to Dart.

Or you.

Or Niko.

Or HBK.

Or Ice.

(And he would get wrecked by PPMD's Marth.)

unknown522

Some guy
I think I've dropped like 1 game in my life vs dart as fox. After our MM though, apparently he told Raynex that I'm 'impossible to hit'

Oh yeah, HBK is pretty good too. We never get to play singles matches :/

S l o X

Smash Champion
unknown would beat hbk and niko because they don't play this game.

basically anyone you think is good in NY/NJ doesn't really play anymore.

UNTIL OT MOVES BACK.

Max?

Smash Champion
unknown would beat hbk and niko because they don't play this game.

basically anyone you think is good in NY/NJ doesn't really play anymore.

UNTIL OT MOVES BACK.
I did it once, I'll do it again.

*Cue the Roots*

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
lol "and you are a sheep", stfu you hipster ****
I will never understand why people think it's cool to insult someone by associating them with a minority subculture. You're white aren't you?

kd-

Smash Lord
Isn't calling someone a sheep the same thing? Also saying things like 'We're all adults here let's grow up' and then defending yourself with 'I'm not talking ****, I'm just being honest' conflicts because the latter is a little childish. No one said everyone has to be the most mature person on the boards but there's a threshold one shouldn't be dipping below.

Back on topic, I'd like to see MW vs NE, this should be set up for FC or sometime soon

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Isn't calling someone a sheep the same thing? Also saying things like 'We're all adults here let's grow up' and then defending yourself with 'I'm not talking ****, I'm just being honest' conflicts because the latter is a little childish. No one said everyone has to be the most mature person on the boards but there's a threshold one shouldn't be dipping below.

Back on topic, I'd like to see MW vs NE, this should be set up for FC or sometime soon
Not following.

How is being honest childish? Also calling someone a sheep isn't offensive to any sub-culture...Maybe furries I guess. But that's not how I meant it.

And given how dead tristate is, I actually think MW maybe a stronger region than they are now.

Van.

Smash Ace
I wouldn't be surprised to see Unknown lose to Dart.

Or you.

Or Niko.

Or HBK.

Or Ice.

(And he would get wrecked by PPMD's Marth.)
these players ain't ****, they haven't beaten anybody

i think its completely fair to call otg not notably good. I mean, according to himself his most impressive feats are beating a falco that doesn't play anymore and getting 2 kills in a team match against another falco who doesn't play anymore.

his john for not making it out of pools at apex was that he was seeded behind a ness player

i mean he's legit, definently a top 3 doc (maybe even 2nd, idk), but "notably good" denotes being a lock for bracket imo

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Well froggy u admitted to living in nj, then come to no johns and stop just talking.

Also tristate has tourneys all the time where top level people show up, we r far from dead

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Not following.

How is being honest childish? Also calling someone a sheep isn't offensive to any sub-culture...Maybe furries I guess. But that's not how I meant it.

And given how dead tristate is, I actually think MW maybe a stronger region than they are now.
Because your honesty is bull****, but obviously fools can't see something that obvious.

stelzig

Smash Lord
Not following.

I think a big problem with your "honesty" is that alot of people think you are wrong and/or exaggerating on a ton of stuff you say... And then you try and defend it with it being your opinion or being honest, but you just sound like a ***** confidently (well arrogantly) talking his *** off even though you don't really have the reputation of a very knowledgeable (or good) player yourself.

A know it all who shouldn't (and doesn't) really even know it all when it comes down to it. At least you aren't giving advice to players in critique threads yet (afaik know anyway).

Edit: Of course it doesn't help that you call everyone outside the top 5 **** or seperate players extremely harshly.

Not interested in a longer debate with a questionable account btw. Just wanted to throw out that your attitude combined with no positive reputation at all is dumb.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
these players ain't ****, they haven't beaten anybody

i think its completely fair to call otg not notably good. I mean, according to himself his most impressive feats are beating a falco that doesn't play anymore and getting 2 kills in a team match against another falco who doesn't play anymore.

his john for not making it out of pools at apex was that he was seeded behind a ness player

i mean he's legit, definently a top 3 doc (maybe even 2nd, idk), but "notably good" denotes being a lock for bracket imo
This, qft.

OTG is not a notably good player. I can believe I am bashed for stating something so obvious. C'mon now people.

Well froggy u admitted to living in nj, then come to no johns and stop just talking.

Also tristate has tourneys all the time where top level people show up, we r far from dead

I live in Central Jersey and I don't have a car. Going up to no Johns costs too much.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
I will never understand why people think it's cool to insult someone by associating them with a minority subculture. You're white aren't you?
ok nerd hipster virgin,

Ur problem is that you think you're opinion is truth. So, when you give us your "honest" opinion, we can't help but call you an idiot. Ur bad at the game, u don't kno **** about the game, and you can't afford clothes. This all translates into you being annoying. You're posts aren't knowledgeable, nor do they possess any hint of good humor. You are just useless and I hope you don't live in the Midwest, cuz then u'd drastically diminish our swag and ***** getting abilities.

oh and i'm mexican you stupid nerd

Moooose

Smash Champion
Not following.

ur wrong and dum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom