• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which is the Best Region/State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
Well...that was like top 4 players and not much else. The cali crews would definately have a higher average skill level ;)

:phone:

nicaboy

Smash Champion
It doesn't matter if you agree or disagree, prove it! If it hasn't been done yet, then they stay in the "good" zone.
I will show you my warrior strength one day if I get blessed enough to travel kage!

Also merc is pretty good. Merc just gotta polish up on some of those match ups is all. Get back into the game merc has beaten a decent amount of skilled players.

good joke

10 chars
fl is 3rd after tri state bro fo sho! Do people not count ny/nj as one region?

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
AZ has Axe, taj, forward, gg7, tai, who else? fairly stacked. I wanna say ny is 2nd to cali though.
Axe, Taj, Wobbles. Three genuinely elite players. Taj is mostly inactive, however.

Forward? Big question mark.

Tai, GG7, Silly Kyle, OkamiBW -- good solid players. Nothing special, though, at least not yet.

If you're going to be generous enough to throw Taj/Forwar in when we're talking about hypothetical crews, then how doesn't FL outrank AZ?

Hungrybox is better than anyone in AZ; DaShizWiz and Colbol are on par with Taj and Wobbles; Plup is much better than GG7/Tai/Kyle/Okami; and there are a bunch of hidden bosses in Florida: QueenDVS, Gahtzu, Dark Sonic, UberIce, Uuaa....

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I will show you my warrior strength one day if I get blessed enough to travel kage!

Also merc is pretty good. Merc just gotta polish up on some of those match ups is all. Get back into the game merc has beaten a decent amount of skilled players.

fl is 3rd after tri state bro fo sho! Do people not count ny/nj as one region?
I hope so, do it before it's too late. =P

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Sweden has the highest incidence of reported ***** in Europe and one of the highest in the world. According to a 2009 study, there were 46 incidents of **** per 100,000 residents. This figure is twice that of the UK which reports 23 cases, and four times that of the other Nordic countries, Germany and France. The figure is up to 20 times the figure for certain countries in southern and eastern Europe
svenskarna våldtäkt:awesome:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
AZ has Axe, taj, forward, gg7, tai, who else? fairly stacked. I wanna say ny is 2nd to cali though.
I think EC Canada could take AZ. Mostly 'cuz Wobbles won't take a zillion stocks 'cuz we've got Kage.

edit: No, I don't think we'd guaranteed **** them. Before someone takes that the wrong way. I just think we could beat them.

edit: Especially if Silly Kyle is legitimately being considered for the AZ crew. Silly Kyle, you are free to MM me to defend your honor =)

D

Deleted member

$20 on druggedfox vs any other GA player.

edit: today is forward's birthday.

shoutouts to sean b.

canada would dump on most of the US individual regions.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
People have been fusing neighboring states into stuff like Tri-State for a while. And EC Canada is basically two provinces (which are our version of states, basically).

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
I understand EC Canada being a region on its own, it's just kind of pointless to say that "Canada" would beat an individual state. Like duh the population of Canada much is higher than any state.

Besides Cali, but I think Cali would beat Canada in a crew battle as I said to Kage ;)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I understand EC Canada being a region on its own, it's just kind of pointless to say that "Canada" would beat an individual state. Like duh the population of Canada much is higher than any state.

Besides Cali, but I think Cali would beat Canada in a crew battle as I said to Kage ;)
Yeah Cali is OP.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I think EC Canada could take AZ. Mostly 'cuz Wobbles won't take a zillion stocks 'cuz we've got Kage.

edit: No, I don't think we'd guaranteed **** them. Before someone takes that the wrong way. I just think we could beat them.

edit: Especially if Silly Kyle is legitimately being considered for the AZ crew. Silly Kyle, you are free to MM me to defend your honor =)
lol **** you, KK.

let's money match for sure, *****.

:peach:

I love it the most when people sleep on me, it's when I **** you the hardest with my sexy ***, underrated Peach.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Lol I'm gonna try and time you out just for that! I never do it intentionally unless I notice we're still on our first stock and 4 minutes have passed by :p

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Something tells me that you don't have 10k to just throw around on KK.
Yet, I might have 10k to throw around on some random Peach I've never heard of that's getting hype.

D

Deleted member

Something tells me that you don't have 10k to just throw around on KK.
Yet, I might have 10k to throw around on some random Peach I've never heard of that's getting hype.
it's canadian money. basically the bet is like 30 cents in US currency.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
georgia is levels beyond NC.. dr. peepee better get on that training bandwagon

also, merck getting good doesn't surprise me. When I played him back in the day, he was significantly worse than me but he had the right mentality so I wouldn't be surprised if he were a lot better than me now.

also georgia has like the most laidback chill personalities..i think you're much less likely to suffer rage disappointment and the like if you play melee in georgia

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
PB&J, I wouldn't bet on the South vs. all of Canada. We might have a good one against EC Canada, but all of Canada is only eclipsed by California itself...the mecca of melee.

I think East Coast US (including the South) vs Canada would be a good one though.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom