• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which is the Best Region/State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
he's claiming to be top 2 in europe atm kage, not top 2 in the world. As of right now I'd say he's right.

SSS tier - Armada

SS tier - empty

S tier - leffen ice
almost S - amsah, zgetto, remen, over, calle w, strawhat

god tier - jeapie

that can't be too far off imo, for where they stand relatively right now. I prob. forgot a few players

Beat!

Smash Master
he's claiming to be top 2 in europe atm kage, not top 2 in the world. As of right now I'd say he's right.

SSS tier - Armada

SS tier - empty

S tier - leffen ice
almost S - amsah, zgetto, remen, over, calle w, strawhat

god tier - jeapie

that can't be too far off imo, for where they stand relatively right now. I prob. forgot a few players
You forgot Aldwyn, Adam, Fuzzyness, IVP and Baxon to name a few. There are a few others as well, but I'm not completely sure where you draw the line for "almost S", so eh.

I also think Amsah should be S tier on that list. He beat leffen 3-0 a month ago and goes even with Ice (usually beats him, but Ice won the last time they played, at the same tournament where he beat leffen). He also took a game off Armada at that same tournament. He has a few stray losses vs "almost S"- players, but so does Ice and leffen.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol yeah "almost S" is pretty ambiguous. I didn't forget about those guys, aside from maybe fuzzyness i think they are generally slightly less skilled than the ones I mentioned (but that's just me... they are all very good players) I think you're right about amsah, he should be S, he seems to be shaking some rust off, I just put leffen and ice above him at the current time barely.

Beat!

Smash Master
aside from maybe fuzzyness i think they are generally slightly less skilled than the ones I mentioned
Aldwyn, Adam and IVP outplace/beat Calle W pretty much every time. CW is better than Aldwyn and Adam (and maybe IVP) vs Armada, but that's about it.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Haha, poor Kels. Anytime the Midwest tries to pronounce how good they are, he always gets **** on by other people and hes not even posting. Midwest needs to stop living vicariously through him.

Varist

Smash Lord
KK if one of your friends turns gay specifically because of your influence do you feel obligated to have sex with that friend

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Does anyone have any idea how strong the Mexican scene is?

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Haha, poor Kels. Anytime the Midwest tries to pronounce how good they are, he always gets **** on by other people and hes not even posting. Midwest needs to stop living vicariously through him.
nah, he's just saying europe is pretty top heavy, and by top heavy we mean like armada.

If the midwest gets darkrain we def. stand a chance vs euro and i'm not even trolling. I'd **** amsah and leffen up and i ****ing suck. Darkain just needs to do work on armada then the rest of the midwest would go to work.

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
They say that there is no such thing as a dumb question

They are wrong.
There are no dumb questions, only dumb people.

leffen implying he's better than amsah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvw3dcLfLvc&feature=g-all-u

got 3-0'd two weeks ago

I honestly don't know where you get the nerve, ******
Leffen beat Ice and Zgetto though, and they might both be better than Amsah (even if this is arguable). A beating B doesn't clearly mean A is better than B, otherwise it would be very easy to know who the best players are. At the moment, the most recent data (Wobbles©) we have is him placing third at SRG behind Armada and Peepee.

strawhats

Smash Master

Leffen beat Ice and Zgetto though, and they might both be better than Amsah (even if this is arguable). A beating B doesn't clearly mean A is better than B, otherwise it would be very easy to know who the best players are. At the moment, the most recent data (Wobbles©) we have is him placing third at SRG behind Armada and Peepee.
I'll give you Ice (SLIGHTLY in part due to Amsah's inactivity these last few months and Ice's improvement), but I'd say Amsah is better than Zgetto. Amsah from my knowledge has beaten Zgetto in most of their head to head MUs. Also Ice only recently beat Amsah at a tournament in the Netherlands about a month ago, otherwise Amsah still has a positive record against pretty much everyone he's played against in tournament the last 6 or so years (save Armada and maybe CJ)...hence why people considered Amsah the second best European player for years and former best player until armada came along(Although that is probably not the case currently, as Amsah hasn't been playing/travelling to tournaments recently due to an illness)> I hope Amsah gets well enough to start playing and travelling to big tournaments again on a more consistent basis because he is imo, at least top 10 player in the world when he's on point.

Van.

Smash Ace

amsah > leffen is way better logic than leffen > ice > amsah :awesome:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
ummmmmm did someone learn something?
We learned that KK doesn't feel obligated to have sex with guys if he turns them gay.

And I'm gonna have to agree with Amsah being 4th. Behind Ice and Leffen.

Boat Mode

Smash Journeyman
Amsah had a decent win over Leffen last month AND hes been inactive due to illness. I'd sooner call him inactive then 4th. Especially not below ice.

Sweden could not take Tristate w/ m2k.

:phone:

Mr P

Smash Ace
Pretty sure Europe is like this.

1 Armada
2 Amsah
3 Ice
4 Leffen
5 Zgetto/Remen/Adam/Over
9 Faab/Fuzzyness/Aldwyn/Baxon/IVP/Pepito/Cyr/Hack/Calle W

^^

Most accurate European ranking, there is another group of player just below that, probably the likes of Jeapie, EK, Salepate, VA, Prof pro etc. I would expect most of those players to be in the bracket of a major american tournament spread out between positions 1 and 49. Just because Amsah had one poor performance does not mean Europe is bad, i think when Amsah is in shape he is a similar level to M2k. The top players in Europe are of a good level and the spread of skill is similar to that of America although with much less players. Give it a rest Europe is not bad.

Max?

Smash Champion
Pretty sure Europe is like this.

1 Armada
2 Amsah
3 Ice
4 Leffen
5 Zgetto/Remen/Adam/Over
9 Faab/Fuzzyness/Aldwyn/Baxon/IVP/Pepito/Cyr/Hack/Calle W

^^

Most accurate European ranking, there is another group of player just below that, probably the likes of Jeapie, EK, Salepate, VA, Prof pro etc. I would expect most of those players to be in the bracket of a major american tournament spread out between positions 1 and 49. Just because Amsah had one poor performance does not mean Europe is bad, i think when Amsah is in shape he is a similar level to M2k. The top players in Europe are of a good level and the spread of skill is similar to that of America although with much less players. Give it a rest Europe is not bad.
PC ***** Amsah when they played around Apex, Niko beat Ice in tourney, and I exposed Remen and Faab after Pound 5. The only person we have to worry about is Armada, but I think TFS alone could beat Europe.

Mr P

Smash Ace
PC ***** Amsah when they played around Apex, Niko beat Ice in tourney, and I exposed Remen and Faab after Pound 5. The only person we have to worry about is Armada, but I think TFS alone could beat Europe.
I know 90% of your posts are basically trash talk, but i'll address it anyway because i think there are people out their who will take this post seriously.

PC ***** amsah what, in friendlies ? No-one cares

Niko did beat Ice that is quite legitimate but it's pretty well known that ice is just kinda bad versus Marth, him losing that set is not representative of his overall skill level.

You exposed Remen ? Since when have you placed top 10 at any major, Remen is way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom