• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Pokemon do you hate the most and can not stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Dugtrio. What's under the ground? And why does your Fissues never miss in Battle Tower. . .

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Oh yeah Mawile and Sableye were pretty stupid looking too.

Since we're on the Hoenn-esque subject I didn't really like Nuzleaf's design either, but Seedot's cool. :)

-Terywj

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
Oh yeah Mawile and Sableye were pretty stupid looking too.

Since we're on the Hoenn-esque subject I didn't really like Nuzleaf's design either, but Seedot's cool. :)

-Terywj
I could never understand why Shiftry had high heel looking boots or something...

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
Magikarp is fail. It seems like sometimes it can't even swim. :urg: It makes me want to die.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I hate all the pokemon that are just asking for racist jokes, but at the same time, I love them.

Some great examples are Nosepass (Jews), Jynx (black women, especially the first gen sprite), Hitmonlee (Asians), Ludicolo (mexicans), among others.

Some of the pokemon you guys hate are things I can't understand hating =[

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Competively I generally fear Salamence and Gyarados above everything else and go into panic mode on sight (Which is very common), so I suppose you could call that a level of "hate". Suicune is up there too (Simply because of my team doing poorly against it).

But Gyarados is one of my favorite Pokemon ever and I don't dislike the other two, so that's rather contradictory.

Tentacool and Zubat are obvious. In every possible place in every possible game. Repel Repel Repel Repel Repel. Absolutely mandatory.

There are plenty of Pokemon that I don't like simply due to ******** designs or due to them being overdone (Gastrodon). Others that have no reason to exist include ones that badly need to evolve but don't, like Pachirisu and Luvdisc. Oh god Luvdisc. Even the design is absolutely horrible. Quite possibly my most hated Pokemon right there.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
<3 Pachirisu!

I would say Bidoof and Starly, but they're useful for EV training. I just don't like when one appears when I'm looking for the other.

I guess I'll say Zubat.

Octave

Smash Ace
Zangoose And Sharpedo
Care to explain? Zangoose is amazing :mad:

I personally hate Bronzor and Bronzong. They're ****ing annoying to kill if you don't have a fire pokemon on hand, which I usually don't. There aren't too many decent fire pokemon to choose from, either.

Octave

Smash Ace
This, I agree with. Zangoose is pretty **** epic.

This, I do not.

Explain Charizard, Blaziken, Houndoom, Typhlosion, and Heatran.

-Terywj
I don't count legendaries like Heatran, starters aren't that great due to typing, and Houndoom isn't all that great either unless you're in the UU tier.

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
Care to explain? Zangoose is amazing :mad:

I personally hate Bronzor and Bronzong. They're ****ing annoying to kill if you don't have a fire pokemon on hand, which I usually don't. There aren't too many decent fire pokemon to choose from, either.
Bronzong+Heatproof=Annoying.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I love using Slaking with a really defensive team, but i once had to go up against it and i wanted to kill myself. Now I know what i do to everyone I play on shoddy, lol.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Heres what you do against Slaking:
Its choiced. Switch into Gengar or Rotom, and you've prolly got a free turn.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Yeah but it's still a pain when every other pokemon on the team is a wall, lol. I guess that's more of the problem than slaking, but he is still just so powerful.

Edit: A team I like to use with him (i'm not too great, honestly) goes like this.

Scarfed espeon lead- this is my favorite lead, just because psychic, hp fire, signal beam and grass knot are so amazing at surprising OU leads.

Slaking- Beast. Main killer

Hariyama- I just love using him.

Uxie- just a good wall that helps a lot with screen support

Milotic- I usually prefer slowbro, but this team needs more sp. def help. I run a pretty stally set with toxic, surf, ice beam and recover. Sometimes lightscreen instead f ice beam.

Rhyperior- I just started using him and he's pretty cool. I have all defensive/sp. def and hp ev's and earthquake, stone edge, megahorn and something else that i can't think of.

What do you think? (sorry I know this is really off-topic :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom