• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Pokemon do you hate the most and can not stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Lol, two nights ago i made my 40th UU/NU team. I think i'm obsessed :/ And lol, i just realized my avatar makes me look like even more of a fanboy.

IC3R

Smash Lord
I have a quite a few UU/NU teams, but I don't really play on a regular basis. Cressilia, Venusaur, and PorygonZ kinda ruined it for me...

HoN3Y64

Smash Apprentice
Harden is a great move. I like to harden as much as I possibly can, until I'm tired.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
xD

Grammar typing fail on my part. But it doesn't change the fact that it's a great movie.
Haha, what would it be about?

And as for catching more than one, I've caught 3. One when I played Diamond, one on Platinum, and one when someone overwrote my Platinum and I had to play it again.

...it's one of many things I've done that I'm not proud of...

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I don't think there are any pokemon i hate. But **** any pokemon that has Explosion that is strong as hell
I hate any pokemon with explosion more.

Shiny Graveler appeared!

Yeah..... I'm serious....

Mr. Game and Pichu

Smash Journeyman
Yanma. It always screws up my game usually. Farfetch'd's also OHKOs all my pokemon ;)

I also hate Pikachus (not because of the popularity) but because everyone I run into knows Double Team.... AARRGHH!!!!! It's sooo annoying when I am running thru the game first time.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
=(

If it makes you feel better when I found that shiny Tentacool I-- oh wait I caught that. ****.
Well that Tentacool was the only shiny I've ever found.

-Terywj

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I have a shiny Giratina for a reason.

To make up for the Graveler.

Yes I saw those both in Plat. Those are also the first two wild legit shinies I've ever seen.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I decided to use an RNG checker thing to see if there were any good possible Shiny, Timid Latioses I could get in HG.

Nothing. If I get a Shiny Latios, its probably not Timid, instead, its probably Adamant. If it IS Timid, then it sucks butt.

Legends are so stupid because pretty much as soon as you start a new game, their best IVs and most common natures are just about decided for you.

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
Legends: I personally care not for its shinyness. As long as its IVs don't suck, I'm fine.

I'm even considering getting a new XD file so I can get a decent Bird Trio

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Arceus
It looks like a stantler after a car crash,
It can change type at will,
can learn FLY (really...really?),
has terreble defens,spdef, and its other stats are mediocre(especialy for ubers),
and it STILL gets its own teir because its stats somehow add up to 712!
I wanna F**king kill that horse...god....devil...THING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom