• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Pokemon do you hate the most and can not stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
What Pokemon do you hate the most and can not stand? I can not stand Pikachu and Bidoof, ****in Bidoooof. What pokemon you can not stand?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I can not stand Pikachu and Bidoof, ****in Bidoooof.
:mad:

The Rotom Appliances.
I agree. I hate pokemon that just.... don't make sense. I understand that it's possessing electrical appliances, but I just feel ******** going into battle with....a lawnmower. Or wait, a washing machine. :dizzy:

Anyway, I hate a lot of the new additions since the original 151. x.x I especially hate weird fish pokemon.... like Whiscash. Argh, that thing is ugly. And Lanturn.

Luvdisc. Huntail & Gorebyss. Bidoof. Jumpluff. Girafarig. Dunsparce. Ludicolo. Pachirisu. Spinda. Spoink/Grumpig.

The list goes on. Basically, anything ugly or that doesn't really have a reason to exist, lol.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
All of Ash's pokemon that have refused to evolve.......Especially his Pikachu.

c3gill

Smash Ace
****ing Breloom. its a little ****** ***** *** trick *** hoe *** extra-regular **** sucking ****tard. I HATE IT!!!!!

edit- on a sidenote, my favorite pokemon outspeeds it, traps it, and OHKOs. w00t for running Aerial Ace on :051:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im suprised no one said mine yet...

ZUBAT

anyone whos played the single player of any poke game should agree

normally i also dont like poke's that dont make sense, but i have a exception for the rotom appliances. come on its a refrigerator pokemon!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Zubat is ****ing awful. In every god **** cave.

And tentacool in every god **** body of water.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I actually get a bit of a chuckle out of the Rotom appliances...but then again, I really don't completely hate any Pokemon either. Although I will say, I'm not too fond of Shellos/Gastrodon because...idk. I just don't like it.

And despite me liking the Rotom appliances, I do hate Toaster Oven Rotom. Why Toaster Oven Rotom? Because it wasn't JUST a toaster. They added the stupid oven part on. If it was just a toaster, I would love it to death...and I would call it the brave little toaster. <.< But I couldn't, so I hate it. **** you toaster oven Rotom...**** you.

Oh, and I agree with whoever said Zubat and Tentacool, and I'd also like to include Geodude because I swear the god **** thing is in every cave in Diamond, or it at least seems to be. -.- I run into it more than I run into Zubat, and that's sad.

XACE-K

Smash Master
There's a lot but the one I hate the most is.....

*dramatic pause*

Jigglypuff.

*waits for Skyler*

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I actually get a bit of a chuckle out of the Rotom appliances...but then again, I really don't completely hate any Pokemon either. Although I will say, I'm not too fond of Shellos/Gastrodon because...idk. I just don't like it.

And despite me liking the Rotom appliances, I do hate Toaster Oven Rotom. Why Toaster Oven Rotom? Because it wasn't JUST a toaster. They added the stupid oven part on. If it was just a toaster, I would love it to death...and I would call it the brave little toaster. <.< But I couldn't, so I hate it. **** you toaster oven Rotom...**** you.

Oh, and I agree with whoever said Zubat and Tentacool, and I'd also like to include Geodude because I swear the god **** thing is in every cave in Diamond, or it at least seems to be. -.- I run into it more than I run into Zubat, and that's sad.
I have to disagree with you. The Ovan Rotom is my favorite of the appliances.

I hate the washing machine because the part connected to the hose looks bad.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
ZUBAT

anyone whos played the single player of any poke game should agree
Zubat is ****ing awful. In every god **** cave.

And tentacool in every god **** body of water.
I think.... most of my money in the Pokemon games goes into Max Repels. I don't f*** with wild pokemon in general unless I'm hardcore training or looking for a specific pokemon.

Adding Torterra to the list. Stat-wise, it's probably the best grass starter, but.... it still fails. I just don't like it. Bulba/Ivy/Venusaur 4eva. <3

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm starting to hate Gravellers because during my EV training I keep running into Gravellers that use explosion.

My EV training pokemon is too weak to run away from enemies of that level yet so I have to switch to another pokemon first, which gives the graveller time to use explosion....causing me to have to reset.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
:mad:

I agree. I hate pokemon that just.... don't make sense. I understand that it's possessing electrical appliances, but I just feel ******** going into battle with....a lawnmower. Or wait, a washing machine. :dizzy:
:mad::mad::mad:

It isn't really an appliance, he's just posessed one. And that is pretty cool, imo.

Plus they're soooo cute.

As for my least favorite... Scizor.

Dual Kirby

Smash Apprentice
I actually have no problem with rotom...come on its a fridge!!!! but the pokemon i absolutely hate is spinda...idk just look at it dont you just wanna kill it XD

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
ZUBAT!
I remember the days of Blue/Yellow and going through the caves encountering tons and tons of zubat. I hate that loud screeching cry it has. Even now I loath that sound......
(speaking of old sounds I ,miss the sound bubblebeam used to make, sounded like a horror movie)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
zubat + golbat = scum of the poke world

but yes crobat is cool
I spy a Pikachu main who should post more in Pika's forum!!!! =O

But to stay on topic, I agree. Zubat and Golbat fail, but Crobat's pretty sweet.

Also.... I dislike Electrike/Manectric. We don't need so many four-legged electric things, and it's not that good....

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I spy a Pikachu main who should post more in Pika's forum!!!! =O

But to stay on topic, I agree. Zubat and Golbat fail, but Crobat's pretty sweet.

Also.... I dislike Electrike/Manectric. We don't need so many four-legged electric things, and it's not that good....
I think the electric rodent thing is getting worse than that. There has been new electric rodents in every game so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom