• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Pokemon do you hate the most and can not stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Mime Jr. actually makes me want to vomit. I remember one time there was a Pokémon Diamond/Pearl anime marathon on TV and I was stomach sick that day. Mime Jr. was on an episode when I entered the livingroom. I saw him and immeadiately grew nauseous. I then quickly rushed to to the bathroom.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Or learn exploding rest. XD
Jigglypuff used B-air on Arceus
Arceus lost 40% health
Jigglypuff used Wall of Pain on Arceus
Arceus lost 50% health
Not very effective
Jigglypuff used exploding rest on Arceus
Arceus lost 10% health
Super effective
Arceus fainted
Jigglypuff gained OVER 9000!!! exp
Jigglypuff gained 1337 levels

This is how a battle with Arceus would basically go down...... Yes it would be that one sided XD

UberMario

Smash Master
TAL, is it really that ugly to you?

I know it's not the best looking, but I didn't think it was that bad.

"Arceus lost 50% of health, it's not very effective"

lol, I've laughed when stuff like that happens in game, especially when it's a OHKO.

Tacel

Smash Lord
TAL, is it really that ugly to you?

I know it's not the best looking, but I didn't think it was that bad.
I seriously have no clue why that happens.
I guess it's just something about it's essence.

I don't really HATE Mime Jr.
Other than that, it's quite adorable.

Kintenbo

Smash Cadet
While I barely know much about the 4th generation Pokemon (didn't touch Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum), but I saw a picture of Lickitung's new evolved form. I wish I didn't.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I now have a distaste for Seadra. Can't wait to get a dragon scale, she fails hardcore -_-; Makes me so happy they gave Seadra an evolution >_>

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
:mad:

I agree. I hate pokemon that just.... don't make sense. I understand that it's possessing electrical appliances, but I just feel ******** going into battle with....a lawnmower. Or wait, a washing machine. :dizzy:

Anyway, I hate a lot of the new additions since the original 151. x.x I especially hate weird fish pokemon.... like Whiscash. Argh, that thing is ugly. And Lanturn.

Luvdisc. Huntail & Gorebyss. Bidoof. Jumpluff. Girafarig. Dunsparce. Ludicolo. Pachirisu. Spinda. Spoink/Grumpig.

The list goes on. Basically, anything ugly or that doesn't really have a reason to exist, lol.
Go die in a fire, Spoink is awesome.

Thrice

Smash Cadet
I hate **** like Geodude....it's a rock. And Voltorb is a Pokeball that got struck by lightning. Hell, a lot of the Gen 1 Pokemon were just completely uncreative. Rattata/Raticate, Squirtle, Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree, Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill, Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, Spearow/Fearow, Ekans/Arbok, well, you get the point.

Nintendo's gotten better at this through the years, but Gen 1 seemed like they made some really cool Pokemon, then just dumped some filler stuff in there. Not saying that there haven't been bad designs after Gen 1, but it did have a lot.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I hate **** like Geodude....it's a rock. And Voltorb is a Pokeball that got struck by lightning. Hell, a lot of the Gen 1 Pokemon were just completely uncreative. Rattata/Raticate, Squirtle, Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree, Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill, Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, Spearow/Fearow, Ekans/Arbok, well, you get the point.

Nintendo's gotten better at this through the years, but Gen 1 seemed like they made some really cool Pokemon, then just dumped some filler stuff in there. Not saying that there haven't been bad designs after Gen 1, but it did have a lot.
How can you hate Geodude?? It's a rock with fists that floats and has dude in its name!

It's technically the perfect Pokemon.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
If anything I would hate the designs for Graveler, since it's an oddball in-between Geodude and Golem, but it still has an okay-ish look to it I guess.

-Terywj

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
If anything I would hate the designs for Graveler, since it's an oddball in-between Geodude and Golem, but it still has an okay-ish look to it I guess.

-Terywj
Yeah and Golem looks awesome but you have to trade to evolve it. All the cool Pokemon from Gen 1 are trade evos :(

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I would say something about Machamp, but I'm too afraid to even mention anything against him after the list of worst pokemon I made in my blog...

Wrath`

Smash Master
Correction. Infernape is the ******** child of Blaziken, due to the result of being high and left in the Daycare with a female Primeape.

-Terywj
What's more bad azz, a Flaming Monkey or Flaming Chicken?

Indeed the monkey as the chicken cooks it self.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hello, if you're starving, just have the chicken cook itself and put a bit of herbs and spices on it and you got yourself some KFC :p

Man I wish I had some right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom