• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Pokemon do you hate the most and can not stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Gah.....wiis broken, join the club i guess XD
I HATE ARCEUS
The dancing pony of death that caused WAY too much contreversy.
If anyone paid attention to the arceus event on hg/ss theyd be able to figure out it was created and gets its power from UNKNOWN
so what many people consider "god" was made by a letter. Digest that for a while arceus fans!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Actually, Arceus created the Universe, so Unown can't live in no universe, right?
Its just that Unown are the Power Cells of the universe, and Arceus can control them and do things that take power beyond what it normally has by using them. I know this via the 3rd Movie.

Hope I cleared that up :3

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
meh well, seeing the third movie, when the unknown create entei, I thought it could create something similar say...arceus. Hg/ss and it's event seemed to more or less prove my theory.
also Arceus can't create THE universe if there is more than one. Unknown live in a different universe, one where the laws of physics don't apply. It seems to me that this universe is the Distortion world in pokemon platinum. The "egg" Arceus came from came from chaos and nothingness. This setting seems to describe the distortion world quite nicely. I have a feeling a lot happened before arceus, A LOT!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Nothing could happen before Arcues becauce he apparently created the universe, Time and Space, AND the distortion world, according to the Anime/movie and such.

There wasn't anything that COULD have happened, according to Sinnoh Legend anyways.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Well I have a feeling there is a lot more to that legend than is written in the book.
Edit: Arceus DIDNT create the dragon trio, He got the unknown to do it for him.
long story short, arceus did practically nothing, just got people to it for him.....like the US government XD

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Unown didn't exist when he initially made the universe, according to the movie and a few anime eps, it went something like this:

Arcues -> Dialga/Palkia/Giritina -> Sinnoh Trio
v
Mew -> Everything elese

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Meh, thats the initial theory, but its not 100% proven, although it is widely accepted.
I just have a theory that Gen5 is gonna add a lot more to the theory than is there.
Im just piecing together facts from the games, im not all that interested in the anime, but i used to be so i still know a few things.
Edit: did arceus even MAKE an anime debut besides the movie?

Krypt222

Smash Cadet
Yeah I think thats about how it goes UltiMario. X)

Ummm not that I know of Charmander. Honestly they needed a better voice for Arceus in the movie anyway. He sounded like a total tard and I wanted to cut my wrist. Maybe cut off my hand. X) Im not into Pokemon that intensely to actually DO all that mess but there are things that I do not like and Arceus' voice actor is one of them. >> (Ar-key-us or Ar-see-us? Ive heard both... idk) >>

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Heatran.... I always considered Fire a manly type, my favorite type. Heatran is so ugly though. It sucks that he happens to be the best one (well, besides Ho-oh I guess) in today's metagame. All fires got gayed in general. I don't really like the way Infernape looks either.

Why can't the good-looking fires be strong in the competitive scene? :( oh well

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
God I hate Arceus so much (seewutIdidthar?)

So much **** controversy, the ability to change types at will, ITS ****ING VOICE ACTOR IN ARCEUS AND THE JEWEL OF LIFE :mad:

Another thing I realised I hate with a passion.

ITS ****ING PRONOUNCIATION!

Is it Ar-key-us or Ar-see-us? **** it Krypt beat me to it!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Heatran.... I always considered Fire a manly type, my favorite type. Heatran is so ugly though. It sucks that he happens to be the best one (well, besides Ho-oh I guess) in today's metagame. All fires got gayed in general. I don't really like the way Infernape looks either.

Why can't the good-looking fires be strong in the competitive scene? :( oh well
It's because GameFreak hates fires and invented Stealth Rock.

As basic as my post is, it's unfortunately true.

-Terywj

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
UghhHHH I hope gen 5 fixes stealth rock. I mean, tspikes and regular spikes are not so bad. But SR UGHHHHHH

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Exactly because if more other type Stealth Rocks happen, then everything will just be a game of stall.

And Fire-type would get ruined even more.

-Terywj

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Gamefreak better make
more fire types (i mean really)
make a fire type stealth rock(land mine XD)
make a fire type rapid spin
PUT FIRES BACK INTO THE COMPETITIVE SCENE!
fire types are my favorite, why did gamefreak make them useless?:mad:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i mean... if only it did a little less damage =\

because 50% on switch in is too much

25% is hardly bearable

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Honestly though I don't understand how Stealth Rock gets implemented but no other type-related entry hazard besides the introduction of Toxic Spikes. It just doesn't quite add up. Adding a Rock-type entry hazard along with, say (work with me here) two other types which can cycle with Rock- (think back to the type circles) would make a lot more sense than just popping Stealth Rock into the game.

Gamefreak was clearly bored and wanted to ruin Fire-types.

-Terywj

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
And if you think about it, it makes sense. Dragon- is clearly the most dominant offensive type in the game, and the only type that stops it (Steel-) is destroyed by Fire-types. Hence all Dragon-types carry Fire-type moves to get rid of Steel-types. But they don't benefit from STAB, and in most cases they use Fire Blast for higher power yet shaky accuracy. Stealth Rock basically completely limits the Fire-types in OU, since Infernape is typically a lead (I have no clue) and doesn't suffer much from residual damage and Heatran takes neutral damahe from Stealth Rock.

-Terywj

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
GF realizes the Pokemon competative scene is there, and introduces moves like (T)Spikes, Stealth Rock, and Roar, moves useless in-game but great in this scene.
Maybe they look enough into the scene to see this problem, and they'll half the power of SR or something.

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
Honestly though I don't understand how Stealth Rock gets implemented but no other type-related entry hazard besides the introduction of Toxic Spikes. It just doesn't quite add up. Adding a Rock-type entry hazard along with, say (work with me here) two other types which can cycle with Rock- (think back to the type circles) would make a lot more sense than just popping Stealth Rock into the game.

Gamefreak was clearly bored and wanted to ruin Fire-types.

-Terywj
SR hits fliers super-effectively in most cases. I guess it was meant to supplement Spikes at first (SR+Spikes hits all pokes), but then became another monster entirely.....

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
I hate bidoof... I mean you can't even take the thing seriously.

The thing has the word DOOF in its name... fail

OMG ROFL

I can't believe i hadn't notice that. Now that is really a crappy name D:
1st Gen Pokemon ftw in my opinion. There names aren't really f***ed up that badly.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
1st and 2nd Gen. were my favorite. Always have, always will be.

Besides Mr. Mime being odd I liked all the other names for the most part.

-Terywj

Sh!ne

Smash Apprentice
Venasaur... wat the hell is venasaur? it looks extremely high and he looks like he can barely move. agghhh

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I hate bidoof... I mean you can't even take the thing seriously.

The thing has the word DOOF in its name... fail
I once caught a shiny Bidoof while EV training. I named it Fergie. :3 Ever since then I've actually liked Bidoof. Plus it evolves into a boosting *****, which I find amazing.

1st and 2nd Gen. were my favorite. Always have, always will be.

Besides Mr. Mime being odd I liked all the other names for the most part.

-Terywj
I expect that they only named it Mr. Mime because Mr. Molester didn't fit.

Oddly enough though, part of me likes Mr. Mime. Just like part of me likes Jynx. ...and part of me likes Farfetch'd and Dunsparce. I must really have some soft spot for messed up Pokemon. :\ I tend to like them a lot more than I like the ******es like Charizard and Mewtwo.

UberMario

Smash Master
God I hate Arceus so much (seewutIdidthar?)

So much **** controversy, the ability to change types at will, ITS ****ING VOICE ACTOR IN ARCEUS AND THE JEWEL OF LIFE :mad:

Another thing I realised I hate with a passion.

ITS ****ING PRONOUNCIATION!

Is it Ar-key-us or Ar-see-us? **** it Krypt beat me to it!
IMO It should have been pronounced Ar-Zeus, at least that makes it sound awesome and Greek godlike . . .

LUVDISC!!!

it's a stupid friggen heart shape pokemon that should cease to exist
Well it's based on the real fish, the Discus, and Discus are considered romantic so . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom