• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Pokemon do you hate the most and can not stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Rotom is one of the few...or only, legendaries (if it even is a legendary) from 3rd/4th gen that doesn't seem ******** to me. I think it's a pretty cool idea, however stupid you guys may think it is going into battle with a fan.

I dislike most of the 3rd/4th gen legendaries, and I've taken a recent dislike (thanks to using Shoddy on a working computer) for Salamence. I also hate Metagross just because of how stupid its concept is, but it doesn't seem too hard to counter unless perhaps it uses agility and outspeeds my fire/ground attack pokemon.

Breloom holds a special place of hatred in my heart for how incredibly OP (in a long, boring, annoying way) if you don't have the proper counter for it. Thus, why I've started considering it when building teams -_-

napZzz

Smash Hero
DDgyara and standard spore sub punch breloom make me want to shoot a group of children before doing myself in

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
A lot of the new Pokemon would make my list. However, there is one Pokemon that I cannot stand... Raticate. Seriously, Hyper Fang and Super Fang just aggravate me so much. I also hate: Dunsparce(useless), Weezing(poisons you AND explodes), Graveler(explodes), Nosepass(useless), Manaphy, Volbeat(useless), Illumise(useless), Gligar(annoying), Floatzel and Buizel(every ****ingwhere), Bronzong(ugly and annoying), Golbat(annoying and everywhere)... the list goes on. I liked the older Pokemon. Each generation seems to get more stupid.

Lord Thunder

Smash Rookie
Flygon

I simply hate his design. I hate his goggle-eyes and the fact that he's green instead of an earth color. His look is more suited for a dragon/bug type instead of what he actually is. He also seemed like a lesser Salamence, with those two coming out of the same generation.

Ever notice how a ton of pokemon are blue? Ever beat the E4 and notice how maybe 1 or 2 of your pokemon aren't blue? Metagross's shiny form should be his regular, and Bronzong should be a metallic color instead of adding to the overabundance of blue.

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
Ever notice how a ton of pokemon are blue? Ever beat the E4 and notice how maybe 1 or 2 of your pokemon aren't blue? Metagross's shiny form should be his regular, and Bronzong should be a metallic color instead of adding to the overabundance of blue.
The abundance of blue stems from the fact that 19% of all Pokemon are Water type and most of them are blue.

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
Heatran.
OOHHHHHHHHHH ****.
Every cool fire type I would use besides Infernape gets shut down by his **** ability, and it gets Earth Power to decimate my Fire type, while mine (Arcanine) doesn't hold access to any nice Ground moves.
Bulky Waters aren't the biggest counters to most Fire types. It's Heatran. He also looks like a frikkin doodle drawn in 8th grade science.

Then there's Swampert.
With all defense EVs and no attack EVs, it still manages to hit other Pokes back harder than they do to him. If Tyranitar had Seed Bomb, Swampert would survive, hitting back with Earthquake doing about the same amount of damage. He looks pretty cool though.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Do you know how imbalance it would be if Tyranitar learned Seed Bomb...?

And Arcanine doesn't stand a chance against Heatran. Keep that doggie in UU. :D

-Terywj

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
Instead of using Hidden Power Grass on Arcanine, I wanted a physical Natural Gift. With a Liechi Berry, Natural Gift is an 80BP Grass attack, which is the same thing as Seed Bomb, with the only drawback being that a Liechi berry must be used, and that wouldn't hurt at all. If it pinches, Extremespeed ****, so it's perfect for Arcanine. After a pinch, Swampert still has a chance at surviving Natural Gift from Arcanine, but Tyranitar can always kill it.

Arcanine always keeps his cool against Will-o-Wisp users.

DUB

Smash Lord
As far as competitive battling goes, I really don't like Skarmory. He doesn't get along with my Heracross :( He's really just a pain in general.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I think I once said that I hated Jigglypuff and Zubat in this thread. I regret doing so.

I hate the Purugly, Drapion, and Toxicroak families.

khaipretty

Smash Rookie
Zubat. They just appear everywhere. Especially in caves, when you want already to get out of that, they keep appearing and make your exiting too long. It is so irritating.:bee:;):):laugh:

Spire

III
BRoomer
I second the hate for Drapion and Toxicroak families.
They're terribly designed, unnecessary poison Pokemon. They feel 100% extraneous and unimaginative. Something about their design just isn't Pokemon. Perhaps Sugimori did not design them? I remember reading somewhere that he wasn't the sole designer for 4th Gen (and perhaps even 3rd Gen).

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Toxicroak has on okay-ish design to him...but Drapion definitely failed in my opinion as a Pokemon.
If they wanted a scorpion-like Pokemon I believe they could have done much better.

-Terywj

Neo Exdeath

Smash Ace
Weedle looks very stupid. I also despise its name.

I also dislike the whole Stunky family. What were the designers thinking when they made those Pokemon?

DUB

Smash Lord
Weedle looks very stupid. I also despise its name.

I also dislike the whole Stunky family. What were the designers thinking when they made those Pokemon?

They were they thinking a skunk Pokemon who could learn Flamethrower would be awesome :bee:

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
I hate the Ponyta family because I hate horses.

I also hate the Garchomp family, because they seem poorly designed.

I hate pokemon like Latias and Latios who have to be found over the place, and are so difficult to catch.

I hate pokemon in the anime who have annoying voices (Grovyle, Swellow, Torkoal, etc.)

Oracle

Smash Master
Honchkrow. He's cool and all, but in UU, you lose a pokemon if he comes out. That's it. With SR, he 2KO's most of the best walls with BB/Superpower

DUB

Smash Lord
I hate pokemon like Latias and Latios who have to be found over the place, and are so difficult to catch.

I hate pokemon in the anime who have annoying voices (Grovyle, Swellow, Torkoal, etc.)
Omg this. I can't believe I forgot to say that. As cool as the dogs are.:mad::mad::mad::mad:.

I hate pokemon in the anime who are 3rd tier evolutions using bubble.

Pete278

Smash Lord
I hate Breloom. Not design-wise, or because its overpowered, but because its ****ing annoying to fight against. SubSeed Celebi also earns this hatred from me. Seriously, they get one sub up, and then bam, you get an extremely long and drawn out fight. Its so hideously annoying to play.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Entei? I hope it's for the design factor or something, Entei sucks in UU. xD

I have a new hate: Uxie because it starts up rain, which I hate.

-Terywj

Terrador14

Smash Apprentice
Breloom. Cacturne. Uxie. Machamp. Dusknoir. THOSE BIG FAT WHORES. You know the ones.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Zubat
Golbat
Tentacool

They confuse the shht out of you, they pop up everywhere, and you have a hard time running away.

Underload

Lazy
Tentacool, Stunky, Bidoof, Zigzagoon, Ratatta.

I've seen so many of those things, it's just boring and uninteresting to me now when I encounter them.

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
I hate Magenton the most. It traps my Registeel and uses Charge Beam multiple times to sweep my team>.<. And I can't even do a thing to it with Magnet Rise and Substitute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom