• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Pokemon do you hate the most and can not stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
Unown (it's pretty much useless), Farfetch'd (it's just weird) and Golbat, from whom you can never escape.

M.K

Level 55
however, it would be friggen awesome if it had like a .001% chance of doing a 1hit KO....
No, it wouldn't, because it would make absolutely no logical sense for a Magikarp to be able to summon any type of ultimate KO power .001% of the time.

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
Why exactly is there even a move as useless as Splash in the first place?

UberMario

Smash Master
Arceus, the developers pretty much fell into a trap in their quest for "the next gen to have more powerful legendaries."

zaneebaslave

Smash Journeyman
I might sign my own death warrant right here. This particular pokemon is what some consider the greatest pokemon of all time. This pokemon is what everyone strives to obtain in their game and try to level it the highest. People love it because it looks cool, but I only see it as generic and outright stupid.

I... Hate... Charizard.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

kingcobra9

Smash Ace
I might sign my own death warrant right here. This particular pokemon is what some consider the greatest pokemon of all time. This pokemon is what everyone strives to obtain in their game and try to level it the highest. People love it because it looks cool, but I only see it as generic and outright stupid.

I... Hate... Charizard.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!
they made charizard and then they needed a game to put it in so they made pokemon...he is that fabulous

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
blissey. 700 ****ing Hp, Walls Every Single Special Sweeper, And Goes Lol Twave Lol Seismic Toss Lol Softboiled. It Looks Really Stupid Too. The Final Evolution Should Have Just Been Chansey.
Yes!!!..f*****g Fat A**

i hate zubat..

its like everywhere you go...

god..

Mewter

Smash Master

I... Hate... Charizard.
Get out, you fiend. We don't even want you here anymore, Charizard-hater! :mad:

I think you're confusing Charizard with Mewtwo...
Don't you dare attack Mewtwo! He's awesome! :laugh:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Get out, you fiend. We don't even want you here anymore, Charizard-hater! :mad:

Don't you dare attack Mewtwo! He's awesome! :laugh:
He's not attacking Charizard, he's implying that Mewtwo is the game and the rest is just filler

Mewter

Smash Master
He's not attacking Charizard, he's implying that Mewtwo is the game and the rest is just filler
That's true. The series actually goes like this:
*Generation One
*Filler
*Filler
*Filler

Movies:
*Mewtwo Strikes Back
*Filler
*Mewtwo Returns
*Filler
*Filler
*Filler
*Filler
*Filler
*Filler
*Filler
*Filler
*Filler
*New Filler

Besides, the New Rotom forms are great! Don't be hating on them!
Hate on Cresselia.

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
This is going to be fun....

Golbat, Gengar, Politoed, Igglybuff, Azurill, Nosepass, Roselia family, Illumise, Castform, Chimeco family, Wynaut, Burmy, Wormadam, Spiritomb, Drapion, Finneon family, all the new 4th gen evolutions except Gliscor and Mamoswine (I personally like Likilicky but it's still useless), Heatran, Regigigas, Phione, Skymin, and the Rotom forms.

The ones that anger me the most are mostly Golbat (I start swearing whenever I see one), Spiritomb (we already have Sableye, it's perfectly fine), Regigigas (it completely mauled the 3rd gen legendary trio and I will never forgive it for that), the Rotom forms (just...uneeded), and especially Skymin (more uneeded and useless than the Rotom forms. A hedgehog Mew-legendary should stay the way it is. We don't need it turning into an eeveelution wannabe)

The other ones I listed I personally just, forget their existance completely. I die on the inside whenever I someone brings them up.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I also really really despise golbat. Son ***** is everywhere in the caves. Everytime I encounter one I die a little on the inside

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Zubat and Rattata...

They're EVERYWHERE! After 5 steps omg and zubats and golbats at high levels in caves, you CAN'T ESCAPE ARHGAHH@#%@#

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Zubat and Rattata...

They're EVERYWHERE! After 5 steps omg and zubats and golbats at high levels in caves, you CAN'T ESCAPE ARHGAHH@#%@#
WHere are you running into a rattata in any game that common other than Red/ blue (or green)?

Even than, they are only near pallet and viridian city

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
I also really really despise golbat. Son ***** is everywhere in the caves. Everytime I encounter one I die a little on the inside
They scare me. Supposedly, Golbats don't stop drinking a victim's blood until they're full. Golbats are freaking 5'3"!

Hypnos also frighten me. It lures kids into the forest, and they're never seen again! Well, not alive at any rate.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They scare me. Supposedly, Golbats don't stop drinking a victim's blood until they're full. Golbats are freaking 5'3"!

Hypnos also frighten me. It lures kids into the forest, and they're never seen again! Well, not alive at any rate.
eww...a pedophile pokemon

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I really happen to hate skarmory for some reason I cant explain, spinda because well..... its stupid and kricketune because it has the most annoying cry in the whole game

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
I really happen to hate skarmory for some reason I cant explain, spinda because well..... its stupid and kricketune because it has the most annoying cry in the whole game
Tanananana BWOOOP!

You're right, it is annoying.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I don't think anyone really needs to give a reason to hate Skarm. :)
That's because you don't hate Skarmory.

I mean, come on, guys. It's a ****ing metal bird. How much more awesome can you get from there?

Mewter

Smash Master
I can't stand Bidoof. It's so annoying and pointless. Argh.
/rant
-Mewter:028:

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Plusle and Minun.

They're just two clones of Pichu with rounder ears and a plus and minus sign. There are no differences aside from that. And to think that people actually wanted them in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. That worried me greatly... -_-

Nintendo should have never made them. So they definitely did not deserve a spot in Brawl. Think goodness they didn't get one in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom