• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What chacter can you not STAND to fight?

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Prepare yourself! :ouch: Ow.

TOO MUCH SPAM, NOT ENOUGH LAG.
And I'd also like to say HIYAYAYA! NOW I WILL SIDE-B YOUR BUTT AGAIN.

Those two guys, in a nutshell.

ZonedOut

Smash Cadet
MK- Raise your hand if you've ever played an MK that just spams whorenado and f-smash. *Everyone raises hand*. I thought so.

Tenki

Smash Hero
MK that spams F-smash?

D-smash more like it.

Anyway, I hate playing against good Peach players. Freaking float and the little landing lag ;__;

Oh and I hate nooby Sonic players when I'm using a slow character. The ones that constantly run away when they're on their last stock, as if it's gonna help them win. I mean, if they try to approach me, I know what to camp and I know how to beat them, but if they just keep on fraekin running, >_>

Thankfully, I can chase them down and destroy them if I use Sonic myself lol.

F3ma Ch33f

Smash Apprentice
Luigi, I hate him with a passion fueled by the raging fires or hell. 80+ F-smash = loss of stock and I hate his lagless aerials he's like a second Meta Knight I just hate him. ALOT.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Dedede. Every single time i play the guy, he just does that waddledees spam. I also hate how when he manages to stock me, he does that stupid annoying taunt, and i absolutely hate his voice. I also hate the sound that his hammer makes when he hits my guy. So frigging hate that guy.

And most of you guys make me sad as an Ike mainer.
We all hate his voice because he is voiced by Sakurai.

I don't like fighting the space furries. But I like to fight with Fox occasionally because spamming his Reflector as an attack is fun.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
let's see, as seeing that I main Bowser I'd say Meta-Knight, but in general with no doubt it has to be Diddy, (well what do you expect, he is a monkey after all, so naturally he has to be annoying). *shurgs*

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I hate Tabuu. His off-waves are so cheap.

</sarcasm>
QFT

I hate Dedede. Seriously, stop spamming those ****ing Waddle Dee's! And I hate how Dedede players always KO me with a Gordo at exactly the WRONG time for me.

Its like all Dedede players are the chaingrab and Waddle Dee Throw

/sarcasm =_="

LimeStu

Smash Rookie
Computer-controlled Peach. I don't know why, but the way she just hovers half an inch above the ground like that, slowly following me around trying to hit me with that bloody crown can get annoying fast.

And Computer Luigi. He just non-stop jumps, using that bloody karate-chop. It's easy to avoid, but c'mon. It gets a little old... :ohwell:

Blade42

Smash Apprentice
Pit is def. the worst for me. All my friends do with him are arrow spam and sideB spam. He is the most annoying piece of **** in this game. Link is pretty bad too because my friend just boomerang spams although i can deal with link. Pit is just ugh!!

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
MK when ever I play against an MK player I make sure to tell them they have no soul, at marth at times as a Pit player Marth has slightly more reach then Pit so when you try to space your self with Pit against a Marth you get tippered and it makes me cry. :(

Kaabi

Smash Cadet
Depends on how they use him, but any character with spamming moves is pretty annoying.

And usually the king of spammers is ... Pikachu!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Depends on how they use him, but any character with spamming moves is pretty annoying.

And usually the king of spammers is ... Pikachu!
Pikachu... well not really so much a spammer problem for me, but if you happen mention Pit with his arrows well that there is my definition of an annoying spammer.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
I hate Olimar...because hes beats me up
SO HARD..and I never win ;-;

Oh yeah, but I hate Wario.
His moves are a joke(im not saying that hes not good, im saying his moves at attempts to be funny), but he just isnt funny! D:

FatalFrost

Smash Rookie
I hate facing Pikaprick because it's so easy to spam with it. Not only that, but I think a lot of people that use Pikaprick tend to abuse it's Thunder. I donno, it's realy pesty to me. Not to insult any Pikachu mainers, this is only my personal opinion.

Genoisdabest

Smash Cadet
Absolutely cannot tolerate:
Pit
Ike
Meta Knight
Pikachu

Don't like:
Fox (Lasers get annoying)
Toon Link (personal thing >.>)

Phoenix Reborn

Smash Cadet
For me, it would have to be:

Marth
Meta Knight
Pikachu
Game & Watch

Marth, G&W and Meta-Knight not only has more priority over a lot of my Fox's moves, but they also out-range me as well. G&W is particularly deceptive because of his animations.

Pikachu has the ability so easily suck me in for massive damage using his D-Smash spam followed by a Thunder attack right afterwards.

There are a number of other characters that give me trouble, but those I can at least say are "fightable" for me. Foes like Meta Knight can simply walk towards me while I'm down and just constantly spam F-Tilt and then D-Smash and I'll have no way to get out of it unless I get knocked really far away. By then, all Meta Knight has to do is camp the ledge or control the air by using his F-Airs. I almost always stand no chance.

emoklops

Smash Cadet
I hate G&W. He is so cheap. >.<
He lands after Dair and the key is stuck in the ground and even before I can grab him, I have a FSmash in my face....

Marth
Just personal, I hate the fact that his Dancing Blade is so god **** fast but does little damage.... It's just like someone hits me with a single Jab to annoy me....

SONiiC_64

Smash Cadet
Jigglypuff, I can never take hr Final Smash Seriously, 99.9%of the time she just blows herself up, then deflates for no purpose whatsoever, then in that one 0.1% chance, she takes me down, + i tend to waste 3-4stocks just to kill her once, her jumps are way too far, OTT2TM (Over.the.top.2.the.max)

Anyone from Starfox, I hate the Landmaster, that 'thing' just wastes space, i prefer the Nintendog ad that is probably close 2nd in space wasters. But using Wolf is fine, but Falco is a silly sausage, h has the voice of Carson Kressly and wheres make up like marilyn Manson.

Well, had to get it off my chest

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Fox. I have fought computers mostly, and Lv. 9 Fox has caused me the most trouble, he has more speed than quite a few characters, and has a lot of rapid hitting moves, all of which irritate me, but it makes me decent at using the character myself. :p

Starwarrior27

Smash Apprentice
I really don't like lvl 9 Pikachu. It's like it knows the exact time to spam thunder to stop me from getting to the edge. Plus, the thunder bolt stays out too long for me to spot dodge it, so I'm forced to roll dodge or get hit.

As for against human players, I can't stand fighting Meta Knight or G&W. The repetitive bair really annoys me, and its really hard to attack them when they land.

Top Bottom