• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What chacter can you not STAND to fight?

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
The Smash Happy Spacies
Campy/Smash Spamming Toon Link
Campy Samus
Waddle King Deededes
Floating Peaches

Those are my worst nightmares. I don't like playing against Lucario much either, but he's much more easier to deal with than the list above.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I can't play against Lucas for the life of me, I can't airdodge his up smash half the time, it's an upwards falcon punch with a huge lingering hit box. I spot dodge his down smash and it hits me as I come out, it does like 32% damage when I'm at zero, if I shield it the move eats my shield for breakfast anyway and I can't punish it. His forward smash is so incredibly fast, it has good range and the last time it killed me it was at 89%.

He has the tether so my off-stage game against him is hindered and his PK Thunder doesn't get gimped like Ness. If I ever do get to him, he can just jab me away with his one frame jab. His downtilt to fsmash is annoying. Next he has the powerful throws, his back throw isn't as powerful as Ness', but it's still good. His air moves are OK.

Asteuruxaz2082

Smash Cadet
Mario

Because he spams his super jump punch (or Stupid Jump Punch) and fireball too much!

and Donkey Kong because he spams his down b

Psychoace

Smash Champion
1. Metawhore first and foremost.
2. Peach...I really really hate peach. us falcons have a thing for her back in melee as well.
3. Sonic, not hard just annoying to fight.

pinkvishnu

Smash Rookie
Olimar. Fighting him is just so... harrying. His pikmin are constantly blocking your attacks, and you always have one on you that you're trying to get off while avoiding his powerful and unpredictable moves. Is there any reason other than his recovery that he's so low tier?

Yello-Kirby

Smash Rookie
-Lucario
-Pikachu
-Wario

Lucario and Wario(rhyme lolz) are characters that I totally don't know anything about.Pikachu's B zaps the hell outta me and Thunder stops my aerials.

Top Bottom