• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What chacter can you not STAND to fight?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Metaknight (Do I even have to explain this?)

Good Peaches (Floating dairs+glide tossed turnips= retardedly annoying)

Good Diddys (Hey look! I slipped on a bananna peel and fell down! Ha ha! Oh look! I fell down again... *10 minutes later* Is this match over yet? The constant monkey sounds are really annoying too.)

Crappy Ikes (Self explanitory)

Crappy Wolfs (Congrats, you just mixed up Fox/Falco's forward B attack for the second time this match into a SD...)

Spammy Pits/Pikachus/Toon Links depending on the matchups. (For example, Pikachu+Sonic=Hell...)

FifthRise

Smash Cadet
oh good! i make a list of characters i hate!
1. pit
2. pikachu
3. game & watch
4. olimar

and yet, my friends always play as them (except pikachu)
*sigh*

Skink

Smash Apprentice
Oh man, Zelda gets REAL annoying with all that priority (to my pikachu..) Din's fire and reflecting attack. HATE din's fire. Man that move is obnoxious. Wish my moves didn't have to hit you either. Also, Toon Link, (run away! throw crap!) and Diddy (LOLBANAN)

Yinlong

Smash Journeyman
pikachu
especially the spammy ones
its just...ugh.
it totally kills my yoshi, i switch to wolf if i go against pikachu...

Ephyon

Smash Champion
I hate "cute" characters in general. Can't stand their cuteness and silly voices :mad:
(kirby: "haa-haaa!", jiggly: *sings*, peach: "oooh, did I win?!", pit:< disturbing voice, can't even post that>)

I hate the most: the freakin' bananas and nuts spammer monkey, the electric rat, and the blue blur (YOU'RE TOO SL- *lucario F smash* Raaawr! *-1 stock on sonic that dies with girly voice* WOAH! )

I hate every player that runs away with <insert random spammer char> and spam projectiles to avoid entering close combat.
Crap, fight like a man dammit! And if you're not a man, fight like a man anyway :chuckle:

Luigi player

Smash Master
Rob. Maybe it's because of online. The Gyro and Laser are really annoying if there is lag. His nair and bair are so broken, and sidestep+ dsmash is too annoying...

Wolf: all smashes are REALLY annoying, but what I hate the most is his reflector with his annoying invincibility frames. Sometimes I think that he could do it all the time and I couldn't do anything against it...

Maybe Olimar too...

Pippi

Smash Rookie
Pikachu - Thunder, Down Smash, need I say anything else?
Pit - HAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!
Ike - Aether. Spammers.
Lucas - PK FIRE!!!

Actually, I just hate whatever character is thrown at me that spams [insert move here]. Most notably, characters with extremely spammable projectiles.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
LOL Has to be the Omega Annoying PIT!!

Spams like 20 arrows then flies away when you get close to spam a further 20 arrows. Has that stupid spinny attack that also reflects projectiles. Insane recovery, only way to kill is gimp his UpB or completly KO him >:(
Pit has 2 Reflectors which is just pissy! (I main TL)

And to top it off, Pits got the most ANNOYING FRIKEN VOICE AND TAUNTS!!
"READY TO GOOO!!~" "THE FIGHT IS ONN~" ARGHHHHHBLLARRGHHHRR STFU!1!!11one!1!!

felix0-9

Smash Cadet
1. peach (peach: Aww, did I win? me: Yes, you ****ing won, don't rub it in!)
2. wolf, the space cowboy (we're going to have fun with this THAAANG, yall!)
3. toon link. that one is personal. who the hell does he think he is, showing up in my town with that giant head...
4. ike (aether=GYAAHH! EETHER! GYAAHH! EETHER!)
5. sonic (i tried to tell him to go die in a hole, but apparently i had to step it up. YOU'RE TOO SLOW!)
6. meta knight. yes, he can rack up twenty six percent in one b move. yes, he can glide twice. yes, he can use every single one of his special moves for recovery. no, that isn't cheap.
7. captain falcon (SHOW ME YOUR MOVES! SHOW ME YOUR MOVES! NO? YOU WON'T? COME ON! COME ON!)
8. pokemon trainer. nothing against him as a character, just his voice actor. Let me put it this way. GO, SQUIRTLE! JUST A LITTLE MORE, IVYSAUR!
9. lucario. i don't actually have anything at all against except for one thing: he replaced mewtwo. sure, mewtwo sucked, but he sucked with the best of 'em.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
this would definitely have to be wario for me, i just can't stand him he's so ...so...god I can't describe how much I hate him.
Felix, you do have a point with MK and Pkmn Trainer

windlessusher

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hakudamashi
3DS FC
3050-7676-0039
EVERY CHARACTER IN DA ****ING GAME!
Let's face it,when an ***** is loosing or feels cocky,they just spam the most GOD AWFUL FARTHEST RANGE MULTI HIT MOVE TILL U GIVE UP!!!!!!

If it's from a cpu,then it would be olimar,diddy,ice climbers,ike,PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

windlessusher

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hakudamashi
3DS FC
3050-7676-0039
3. toon link. that one is personal. who the hell does he think he is, showing up in my town with that giant head...
5. sonic (i tried to tell him to go die in a hole, but apparently i had to step it up. YOU'RE TOO SLOW!)
6. meta knight. yes, he can rack up twenty six percent in one b move. yes, he can glide twice. yes, he can use every single one of his special moves for recovery. no, that isn't cheap.
7. captain falcon (SHOW ME YOUR MOVES! SHOW ME YOUR MOVES! NO? YOU WON'T? COME ON! COME ON!)
8. pokemon trainer. nothing against him as a character, just his voice actor. Let me put it this way. GO, SQUIRTLE! JUST A LITTLE MORE, IVYSAUR!
9. lucario. i don't actually have anything at all against except for one thing: he replaced mewtwo. sure, mewtwo sucked, but he sucked with the best of 'em.
I feel your pain(except Sonic and C.Falcon

windlessusher

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hakudamashi
3DS FC
3050-7676-0039
I hate "cute" characters in general. Can't stand their cuteness and silly voices :mad:
(kirby: "haa-haaa!", jiggly: *sings*, peach: "oooh, did I win?!", pit:< disturbing voice, can't even post that>)

I hate the most: the freakin' bananas and nuts spammer monkey, the electric rat, and the blue blur (YOU'RE TOO SL- *lucario F smash* Raaawr! *-1 stock on sonic that dies with girly voice* WOAH! )

I hate every player that runs away with <insert random spammer char> and spam projectiles to avoid entering close combat.
Crap, fight like a man dammit! And if you're not a man, fight like a man anyway :chuckle:
I don't fight people like that(except my cousin)so I don't feel YOUR pain XD

shadowofchaos725

Smash Apprentice
Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu. STOP SPAMMING YOUR ****ING THUNDER. I swear, If I hear "PIKAAA!!!" *crash* one more time, I am going to personally find the guy that gave Pikachu his moveset, get his *** on a plane to NY, and string him up by his nuts in the middle of Times Square until he's dead.
LOL, You sir are my hero..... XD

Seriously, on "With Anyone" it's more annoying than all the Ike Aether and Counter Spammers put together..... (And since I'm also an Ike user.... XD, But I DO understand where you Ike haters are coming from....)

LOL.... Captain Falcon is awesome manliness..... XD

Sonic.... I have no reason to doubt ANY motives for killing him with a grudge.....

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
My main is pikachu but I can't stand to fight him as even cpu's spam their thunder.

GrayPlague

Smash Apprentice
I HATE Diddy. He is possibly the most annoying character ever, and I died a little bit inside when he was announced to begin with. T_T

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
Pit.

"I've got a spammy projectile, a regular a spam, a reflector, wings, what don't i have?"

any chance in a tourney

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I can't see WTF IS OLIMAR DOING! God. I have no idea and I fall into getting thrown 3 times before I EVEN KNOW I'M GETTING THROWN!

G a W is @$#^ing lame as $&^% because he $*&*ing outpriori$*^%ingtizes everything I $*(^ing do! His Fsmash is far too ****ing fast and the ****ing hitbox lingers. %#$&!

Spamming Pits omfghax! They! are! so! lame! B>B>B>B>B>B>*I come near* >SIDE B LOL U GOT WONED!

K I'm done being obnoxious.

Top Bottom