• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
thanks, but nooooooo way man. i'm done with this stuff. i decided not to go to anything anymore. cancelled all my plans to go to upcoming tourneys.
pound 4, this, kosha boy.
just not into it anymore.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
thanks, But Nooooooo Way Man. I'm Done With This Stuff. I Decided Not To Go To Anything Anymore. Cancelled All My Plans To Go To Upcoming Tourneys.
Pound 4, This, Kosha Boy.
Just Not Into It Anymore.
Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Poooooooooooooooooooooooost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Wow, really? That's pretty sad.
i thought you knew of this! lol
yeah, i'm taking my leave.
for real this time. you'll find no emo blog on AiB, so you know it's legit. :)

i plan to randomly go to some smashfest in the future or something though. i'd miss everyone too much to just never see them again.
i randomly just lost interest in playing the game competitively.
my brother is still going to this, i think he's teaming with ksizzle.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Poooooooooooooooooooooooost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmaaooo!
[22:02] SetoKaiba97321: PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!
[22:02] NScotti1994: NOOOO
[22:02] NScotti1994: RUNS
[22:02] NScotti1994: lmao
[22:02] NScotti1994: LIEs
[22:02] SetoKaiba97321: lol true, its not

aim ftw.
sorry about the double post. it was REALLY important though >_>

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
thanks, but nooooooo way man. i'm done with this stuff. i decided not to go to anything anymore. cancelled all my plans to go to upcoming tourneys.
pound 4, this, kosha boy.
just not into it anymore.
I'd honestly be worried if it's like a sudden change, unless you've replaced it with something else.

Had experience with this before, if you're just randomly losing interest in things you really cared about... often there's something wrong, as in go to a psychiatrist wrong.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I'd honestly be worried if it's like a sudden change, unless you've replaced it with something else.

Had experience with this before, if you're just randomly losing interest in things you really cared about... often there's something wrong, as in go to a psychiatrist wrong.
oh, no, it's not like that >_>.
i've been slowly losing interest in the tournament scene. it's not like i'm suddenly hating everything or anything like that, lol.

Lol nahh, Shadow made money off this game.

it's like quitting a easy job just because your annoyed/bored of it.

but ahh well.
yeah, that's kinda true. i'm realizing i have absolutely no money now and am kinda screwed, rofl. sad that smash helped out so much.
i should be getting a job soon, so i'll be fine :).

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

This was probably the dumbest comment I've ever read. Losing interest in something that you like that you've been doing for a while is not uncommon, and shouldn't be immediately associated as a sign of a problem. I played Yugioh and Magic(card games for you morons out there who dont know) and cared about both for 5 years. Haven't played either in 3 years, and just recently got back into it. Guess I have mental issues for losing interest in card games :laugh:. Seeing how new the game is must really mess with my mind because it seems brand new with all the changes and a lot of fun again. I'll call the doctor tomorrow morning......I'm starting to get worried. Gingeritous is quite serious......I don't want to catch it.

Scott!

Smash Lord
This was probably the dumbest comment I've ever read. Losing interest in something that you like that you've been doing for a while is not uncommon, and shouldn't be immediately associated as a sign of a problem. I played Yugioh and Magic(card games for you morons out there who dont know) and cared about both for 5 years. Haven't played either in 3 years, and just recently got back into it. Guess I have mental issues for losing interest in card games :laugh:. Seeing how new the game is must really mess with my mind because it seems brand new with all the changes and a lot of fun again. I'll call the doctor tomorrow morning......I'm starting to get worried. Gingeritous is quite serious......I don't want to catch it.
You know you're kind of misinterpreting what he said, right? There's a difference between losing interest in something over time and what he was asking about. He asked if it was a sudden thing. Generally, you don't wake up one day and suddenly not want to do something you enjoyed the previous day. As Shadow said, it was a process rather than a moment. adumbrodeus asked a valid question, and there's also nothing wrong with voicing a concern just to be sure.

Anyway, I'm pretty ready to give someone else my money by entering this thing. Fun times await.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
You know you're kind of misinterpreting what he said, right? There's a difference between losing interest in something over time and what he was asking about. He asked if it was a sudden thing. Generally, you don't wake up one day and suddenly not want to do something you enjoyed the previous day. As Shadow said, it was a process rather than a moment. adumbrodeus asked a valid question, and there's also nothing wrong with voicing a concern just to be sure.

Anyway, I'm pretty ready to give someone else my money by entering this thing. Fun times await.
You're right, it would be odd if you woke up with losing interest in hobbies. One thing? Not so much. It happens quite frankly. My example maybe wasn't clear enough but I stopped caring relatively short due to friends quitting and reptition. My comment was for making a broad statement and associating psychiatric help. I'm not against him saying it, opinions are opinions. If you don't like negative feedback however(like you gave me), thats just too bad.

ADHD

Smash Hero
So like, Jason is an idiot and has a bladder infection but refuses to go to the doctor (typical Jason I guess.) So he may not be well enough to attend this, if he doesn't then I'm teaming with Tyrant.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I agree that it was a little much for him to say that, but what's the big deal? He was just concerned is all; even though it was very unlikely that it could be something like that.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I agree that it was a little much for him to say that, but what's the big deal? He was just concerned is all; even though it was very unlikely that it could be something like that.
I never said it was a big deal....I made a comment....get off my ****, if you're going to imply.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I never said it was a big deal....I made a comment....get off my ****, if you're going to imply.
Imply what??? You're being silly lol
Imply that it's a big deal? Well you called him out on it being "the dumbest comment ever," so I don't know I just don't see the need to try and humiliate someone for no reason.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Oh come on, you know me well enough to express dislike in extreme amounts. It was a pretty dumb comment though imo. Maybe he thinks mine is dumb. Who cares? I wont cry about it(as I'm sure he wont).

No, I still very much enjoy the joke. Old? Maybe. Funny? For sure.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
seriously tho, if i somehow get good grades which i need like 2 bs cuz i get 20$ for each, den ill team with him. he doesn't look bad.

ikon do u accept this "maybe" offer?
awww i dont wanna sound cocky but i wanna place good. and i woodnt be able to dew doubles bcuz of confirmation class johns. i wood only team wit ppl as good as jg and up.
oh and alex never answered my question. oh and i never wood have teamed wit u that was my bro saying if u guys wanted to team wit me. he did it behind my back and even if u guys said yes like b4 i still woodnt team. im just that pro.

Top Bottom