• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone give Scott! and me a ride to this from Rutgers? That way, we could bring a setup.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I wish I was good enough to get good partners but I'm always stuck with that Atomsk scrub or some n00b like ksizzle, teh_spamerer, or Mew2King. :(

Scott!

Smash Lord
Can anyone give Scott! and me a ride to this from Rutgers? That way, we could bring a setup.
Yes, this would be very helpful. I'd also just prefer to avoid the trains. It's a bit tedious and expensive. So yeah, if anyone's coming from, or even through the New Brunswick area and has the room for two guys, a Wii, and a TV, that would be awesome.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Haha ****. it will be tight. oh well. ill be up to ny soon enough, but prob for melee :p

just wanted to come here for alexs bday

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ok, i've decided to make this my last one. i will be there to team with ksizzle.
i figured i should make the last one i go to a big one so i can see everybody and such.
don't really want the last memory from tourneys to be palpi's tiny basement tourney! haha (no offense palpi :) )

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey guys do not forget bring setups pm me what u are bringing so I csn have a cxount btw we need 12-15 setups let's show wc how we do things

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
ok, i've decided to make this my last one. i will be there to team with ksizzle.
i figured i should make the last one i go to a big one so i can see everybody and such.
don't really want the last memory from tourneys to be palpi's tiny basement tourney! haha (no offense palpi :) )
Pity post*, "Never going to anything except maybe a local but I'm done with big tournys."

"Ok guys I'll go to this."

Going for the sympathy AND money?

You clever dog you

Palpi

Smash Hero
don't really want the last memory from tourneys to be palpi's AMAZING tiny basement tourney! haha (no offense palpi :) )
Fixed. :mad:

Lol, don't worry. I completely understand!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ya i remeber yankees always ***** him XD

I know who he is duh im not inui a failure of sports lol

sad...i miss my 96 yankees

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
96 had a bunch of great players...this year is great too texiera is my fav new yankee and jeter for life...but 96 i dunnno something special about that year.

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
They should have lost last nights game. Oh well. Phillies ****** hard right now.
Really, the Angels should have lost too. And they did. Neither team played all that well, but one of them had to lose.

96 had a bunch of great players...this year is great too texiera is my fav new yankee and jeter for life...but 96 i dunnno something special about that year.
'96 was awesome, but this is a strange time to be wistfully look back at the '96 team. Not to mention this year's team is stronger at just about every position, except for CF and RF.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
so people are going to ask me what this means. As of this year this is the last viridian city. No the venue is not pissed and no it does not mean I am quitting...at least for now. I am done with tournaments until, at the very least , February.

This is the last chance there will be a quality tournament ran by me for a very long time so I suggest everyone show up. If you do not it means that obviously my reach into this community is not as far as I have thought XD.

Either way everyone should be at this so please show up.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
is there gunna be a west coast vs east coast. if so thats gunna be mad hot.

20 mm and1 at VC?

Top Bottom